Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult IC (3/4, looking for players)  (Read 9398 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult IC (3/4, looking for players)
« Reply #150 on: July 14, 2016, 07:11:27 am »

Head inside, try to blend in, get the lay of the land.  Try and notice all the individuals and local hang-outs.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 14, 2016, 04:15:20 pm »

ah well that makes a modium of sense I suppose.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 15, 2016, 06:57:32 am »

(I assume i only killed the lightly armored guard at this point and the heavily armored guy is still up, am i correct in this assumption?)
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 15, 2016, 08:32:50 am »

(I assume i only killed the lightly armored guard at this point and the heavily armored guy is still up, am i correct in this assumption?)
Yep
Sayaka: You see the other guard's spear heading for you.
Jeremiah: On the streets are running kids. Most of the women are inside, however sometimes some walk with a bucket of water from the river or something else. The streets are full of beggars, they crawl towards you and beg for money. Every ten alleys or so, somebody is getting beaten up in one
Ariana: "You didn't answer my question, so what are you planning?"
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 15, 2016, 01:50:42 pm »

"Something....I do not know what I may silence a few... perhaps.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 15, 2016, 03:13:46 pm »

Sayaka quickly tries to block the guards spear with the spear she took from the other guard, she then tries to disarm the other guard and knock him down to take his helmet off so she can finish him like the other guard.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 15, 2016, 06:08:44 pm »

Try and find an isolated beggar, in a place no one else can see.  Use my knife and hold him/her up.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 16, 2016, 08:40:14 am »

Sayaka:You try to block the attack, however 3+1<7+2 you do not succeed and the man scratches your head with the spear.
Jeremiah: You find an old man in an alley. You pull the knife to his throat. Do not hurt me.

Spoiler: Sayaka (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Jeremiah (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ariana (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 08:07:19 am by snow dwarf »
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 16, 2016, 05:08:55 pm »

Interrogate the man about the city's workings, it's leaders, its wealthiest individuals, any gossip or rumours.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 18, 2016, 08:09:30 am »

((Noticed I didn't post anything for Ariana, also I will do NRDL tomorrow after sleep.))
Ariana: So are we doing this something?

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 18, 2016, 08:13:01 am »

Sayaka will try to knock the guard down and rip his helmet off and then apply her spear to his face, if she cant knock him down then she will just try to rip his helmet off and apply spear to face..

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 21, 2016, 07:57:04 am »

Sayaka: You knock the man down take of his helmet and push a spear through his head.
Jeremiah: The man starts speaking with a scared voice: "Of course the wealthiest is the king, after that we have the four families and the next are the noble immigrants. You can't say there are any rich individuals, there used to be, but most of them are either dead or broke. Well rumors? You could write ten books about rumors in Paris every day, however most of them are about monsters, witches and executions. I told you what you wanted to know, can you let me go now?"

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 21, 2016, 08:12:40 am »

Drink him.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 21, 2016, 08:28:10 am »

Sayaka let out a sigh of relief having just ended the two guards, it would have been nicer to sacrifice them but sadly now wasn't exactly the time for such things. "Well then, hopefully they have the keys." she thought to herself as she searched their body's for keys and coin, ignoring the slight bleeding and pain coming from the scratch on her forehead caused by the guard.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 08:30:32 am by piratejoe »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 21, 2016, 05:40:33 pm »

Ignore the strange voice in my head wait for the night but in the mean time check up on my maid.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15