Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15

Author Topic: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult IC (3/4, looking for players)  (Read 9406 times)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult IC (3/4, looking for players)
« Reply #135 on: July 12, 2016, 04:49:11 am »

Jeremiah: As you walk towards the door the man turns around. There is food in the kitchen.
Sayaka: You search the floor, however before you find anything... "Stop!" The same guards that went down stairs start running towards you.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 12, 2016, 04:52:01 am »

"Thank you."

Take the food, eat it.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 12, 2016, 04:56:26 am »

Jeremiah: You find a bowl in the kitchen, it smells great. Instead of food in the bowl you find a red liquid.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 12, 2016, 04:59:18 am »

"Hmm...what's this?"

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 12, 2016, 05:18:47 am »

Your food.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 12, 2016, 05:24:12 am »

Eat it.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 12, 2016, 05:31:56 am »

You eat the red fluid, you could say you drink it. You feel rested, you regain your strength.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 12, 2016, 05:48:26 am »

"...Again.  Thanks.  I'll be on my way.  Long life to you and yours."
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 12, 2016, 12:02:46 pm »

what the hell are you anyway my conscience  or Something?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 13, 2016, 03:54:56 am »

Jeremiah: The man doesn't say anything as you walk out. You walk towards the road. You can see people staring at you.
Ariana: "Oh, don't ask me. I don't know. I'm just here, in this small brain, sometimes talking to you."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 13, 2016, 04:04:22 am »

Sayaka turns and tries to kick the man in leather armor in the groin and as he keels in pain take his spear away to use in stabbing him with it, the other guard she tries to knock down and disarm them before taking their helmet off and stabbing them as well, at least that's the plan, this could end horribly.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 13, 2016, 04:21:54 am »

Get the hell out of here, the sooner I can get to Paris the better.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 14, 2016, 06:52:11 am »

Sayaka: You run to the man and 6+2>2+2 you kick him and take his spear, 6+2>3+3 you manage to knock the guard down and kill him with a stab to the head.
Jeremiah: After 4 hours of running and walking, you finally get to Paris. It's gonna get dark soon, but it means that you will finally be able to take this cloak off.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 14, 2016, 06:54:48 am »

Try to find where the beggars of the city congregate.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 14, 2016, 07:09:29 am »

You enter the city. The first thing your eyes see are very rich buildings and this probably won't be the best to look for. You walk for around thirty minutes thru the beautiful city of Paris until you finally enter the slums.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15