Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult IC (3/4, looking for players)  (Read 9410 times)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: The Cult - an RPG about leading a cult IC (3/4, looking for players)
« Reply #105 on: July 08, 2016, 01:25:14 am »

Sayaka: You peek thru the key hole. You see three guards, they are talking and laughing. Behind them you can see armor and weapons.
Jeremiah: The old man approaches you. He shouts to a few boys to pick you up and bring you to his house. They arrive and help you get to one of the small buildings. There the man tells you to lye on the bed.
Ariana: You put on the clothes and prepare the equipment.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 08, 2016, 01:28:13 am »

Look around at the interior of the house, every detail.  Items, furniture, exits.  Everything.  Anything useful.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2016, 06:55:50 pm »

Jeremiah: The house is divided into two rooms, the one you are in and another room which you can't fully see. In this room there are many shelves, cupboards, a few of them are open and you can see different jars and small bags. The jars and bags are labeled, but you can't see clearly what's written on them. In the corner stands a big wardrobe. The old man orders the boys to leave you, he than speaks to you with a deep voice "So what happened to you?".
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 08, 2016, 07:04:46 pm »

"I was traveling to Paris, with a friend, then we...we were attacked.  I don't know what happened to him.  The brigands beat me and left me for dead.  I woke up, and crawled as far as I could.  If I hadn't met your people I would have died."

Bluff my ass off, see if this guy believes me.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 07:36:20 pm by NRDL »
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 08, 2016, 07:29:29 pm »

Jeremiah: You try to deceive the man, however 5+2<6+2 after checking your wounds he calmly says. "Tell me what really happened."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 08, 2016, 07:36:06 pm »

"We really were attacked.  I can't exactly remember what attacked us, at the time I...thought they were just brigands.  They may have been something worse."
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 08, 2016, 08:19:48 pm »

check what time it is.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 09, 2016, 01:41:05 am »

Jeremiah: "You will go away now, or we will do to you what every vampire should get."
Ariana You look outside your window. It's not dark yet, but it will be soon.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 09, 2016, 04:28:27 am »

"Vampire?  Creatures of the night, abandoned by God?  Is that what you think I am? 

Please...I am begging for your help.  I have nowhere to go, nowhere to turn.  I swear, no harm shall befall your people by my hand.  Do not forsake this poor child of the Lord to die.  Please."

Try to appeal to this guy's emotions.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 09, 2016, 04:41:54 am »

Sayaka upon seeing the guards and nothing really important to her sneaks through the dungeon searching for another room she could peek into that hopefully would have her amulet.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 10, 2016, 04:09:54 am »

Jeremiah: You succeed to appeal on the mans emotions 7+2>4. "You can stay for one night, no more. Tomorrow you will move out of the village. Now I will go talk to the people." The man walks out of the house.
Sayaka: You walk up the stairs, looking for your amulet. On the next floor you finally see some light, thru the windows. You can go right where the corridor ends with another door or left, where the corridor turns right.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 10, 2016, 05:33:50 am »

While no one's in the house, try and find a knife in the kitchen, or some sort of weapon, something concealable, for the road.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 10, 2016, 01:24:38 pm »

Relax put my stuff away till night.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 10, 2016, 04:31:52 pm »

Sayaka goes to the right and peeks through the door looking for her amulet, a key ring, guards, and anything of value.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 11, 2016, 03:13:25 am »

Sayaka: You peek thru the key hole. You see your bag and some other stuff, there aren't any people in the room.
Jeremiah: You walk into the kitchen and find a knife after a minute of looking.
Ariana: You wait for an hour thinking and relaxing. Different thoughts flow thru your mind. You hear the familiar voice, "What are you planning Scarlet?".
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15