Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: Solar: a Transhuman Scifi RPG OOC [Started, waitlist open!]  (Read 16585 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Solar: a Transhuman Scifi RPG OOC [Started, waitlist open!]
« Reply #210 on: September 24, 2016, 09:45:38 am »

Sry for not giving an action for so long, but me and gig are literally in a dead end until we meet this information broker. I originally assumed our turn was just putting us in a holding pattern until 'something happened'.

Maybe you should Pm the other players if things are still on?

I was just giving you an option to introduce yourself to Líle or whatever while you waited, but mainly I was just waiting for Taric or Rolepgeek. They're under no obligation to post - I'm not going to force this game to continue - but if they do, I'll write up your update too. This can't seem to keep players' interest, though. Probably not enough excitement for folks, plus I recognize the situations as they are might not have enough information or obvious routes and so discourage posting.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 24, 2016, 09:57:32 am »

At the moment I'm waiting on RPgeek to post, as I don't really have an idea what to post without theirs being put down first.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 24, 2016, 10:05:18 am »

Sry for not giving an action for so long, but me and gig are literally in a dead end until we meet this information broker. I originally assumed our turn was just putting us in a holding pattern until 'something happened'.

Maybe you should Pm the other players if things are still on?

I was just giving you an option to introduce yourself to Líle or whatever while you waited, but mainly I was just waiting for Taric or Rolepgeek. They're under no obligation to post - I'm not going to force this game to continue - but if they do, I'll write up your update too. This can't seem to keep players' interest, though. Probably not enough excitement for folks, plus I recognize the situations as they are might not have enough information or obvious routes and so discourage posting.

I'll be honest, the reason I haven't introduced my character, is that I don't entirely trust her. I figured it might be useful to have me as a wildcard in case she double crosses us-her story sounds like a con, or she's just extremely naive.

Ideally, I've been keeping out of her sight just for that reason. She never has to see me for the deal to go down, though if she's perceptive she'll figure it out eventually by noticing me following her and medulla around everywhere.

One of those things, where desire to roleplay clashes with tactical necessity. :P If I'm being too paranoid, you can always call me out on it.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 10:09:54 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 24, 2016, 04:09:19 pm »

Players not present? time to bring in the waitlisters!
Someday.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]