Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Oh god, not another Yugioh RP... (OOC)  (Read 11776 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh god, not another Yugioh RP... (OOC)
« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2016, 11:57:47 pm »

Think I might like to play some sort of villain character. If that's allowed, I'd like to submit my sheet via PM.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2016, 03:52:22 pm »

Just so everybody knows, I'm going to need to have this on hiatus for a couple weeks.  In the final two weeks of the college year, so I got a lot of stuff to do.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 15, 2016, 10:45:31 pm »

Good news everyone!  My finals are over, so this can kick off once more!  I'll be sending off the next draw

Further news!  A Dueling Network type service known as Dueling Nexus has cropped up this week!  Probably not going to be using it for the recording of duels, but it should be useful for those seeking to join to aid in their deck creation.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 10:50:34 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2016, 01:44:02 am »

Just so people know, I should have the start of the arc post-intro duel up late today/tommorrow (however you classify the 28th at this time).  Spent a lot of time finishing up a chapter for something I'm writing over on Spacebattles tonight, and I'm going to be busy much of the day tomorrow.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2016, 09:43:59 pm »

I apologize for getting hopes up with the prior post, but I need to put this on hiatus.  There's a story I started up on another site (I'll drop a link if people want to see it) as a release valve to get the idea behind it out of my mind, but I'm getting a ton of ideas for it, so much so that whenever I start writing for this, my mind keeps drifting over to it.  That may have a slight bit to do with the fact that both it and this are based in Yugioh, to be honest...

Again, I am sorry, but I can't really focus on this enough to give any level of quality for it right now.  Maybe this will change later on, but until then, I'm officially putting this on hiatus.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2017, 02:57:25 pm »

May have figured out a way to actually run this again.  Is everyone able to do so/still interested in continuing this?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2017, 02:58:15 pm »

Still want to play a villain character.
So yes.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2017, 03:08:36 pm »

I'm still up for this
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2017, 03:18:23 pm »

I'm still down.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 11, 2017, 02:26:51 pm »

So yes.

Did you send me a sheet?  I know you had said something about sending it via PM, but I can't find any message around that time from you.

I'm still down.

I can't remember, did I give your character their backstory yet?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2017, 03:52:06 pm »

I'm still down.

I can't remember, did I give your character their backstory yet?
No.

Haven't given me the Ka Monster effect yet either but iunno if thats relevant.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2017, 06:56:02 pm »

So yes.
Ah. That's acceptable then? I'll send you my sheet.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2017, 07:54:38 pm »

No.

Haven't given me the Ka Monster effect yet either but iunno if thats relevant.

I'll get that fixed then.  Backstory will be messaged, unlike the others, as they each know each other IC, and you are coming in from outside.  Ka will be revealed, as no one knows of theirs IC yet, but all of them will be revealed at the same time.

Ka Monster Effect: Once per duel, on your turn, you may destroy one card on each enemy field.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 12, 2017, 10:08:02 pm »

So.. I'm going to do this. I haven't played YuGiOh before, but I have had some experience with it. I already talked with ZTG about this in PMs, and I managed to come up with a good deck today. Hope this game can survive for a while. :)
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2017, 08:42:46 pm »

Here's my character sheet:
Name: Cedrick A. Roswell
Appearance: Taller that average, but not skinny or lean, with a slightly tanner skintone than average. Black eyes, slightly bushy eyebrows, and medium-length black hair, some of which turns blue at the tips for about an inch. From the back, the blue parts of his hair form the usual water pattern (sorta like \_/\_/\_/). Preferred clothing: Jeans, black-and-dark-blue plaid flannel on top of brighter blue T-shirt, and black-and-blue sneakers.
Ka Monster: Ocean Dragon Lord Neo-Daedalus (still waiting on affect)
Semi-Random Description Given by GM: Waiting on this one. Note, ZtG, I would be OK with being a new player in-game. Though, you might need to explain why I have so many good cards as a rookie.
Primary Archetype: Umi
Secondary Archetype 1: Well, I don't exactly have one..
Secondary Archetype 2: ..I don't have two, either.
Decks:

Spoiler: Side Deck (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 01:28:32 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9