Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hordes of the Labyrinth [SG]  (Read 1317 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: Hordes of the Labyrinth [SG]
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2016, 10:02:42 pm »

Your entire life you have served underneath the incompetent Zrathranul. Just like you he was a dragonling, but his greed drove him to madness. Now he has lost his throne. You are his successor. So far you have not made direct contact to Hurroculm'ssyghtrysdil, but it is certain hat he wil drop by one day, as he is interested in every subject of his. Your direct superiour is a redemon named Melakunly. A mage and a decent strategist, this being knows how to control his dungeons. As far as you have experienced he is very harsh in judgement and he is also apt at many branches of magic.

You don't care much for the magic though, for you are Emrakul. Fairly big for a dragonling (an almost humanoid small [15m length] dragon] you are not much of the strategist, as you like to apply true force. Your fire breath as well as your brute strength and constitution usually wear the enemy down in a quick and efficient fashion. You have served Zrathanul as a chief guard of his personal pile of gold. It was captured by the last hero who came by. Sadly you did not get in on the fight, but you are sure, if the hero had passed your vicinity, you would still serve under Zrathanul.

As you gain a level of power you get to look at all your troops. You can spot out a few exceptionals.
It would be wise to choose two to act as your extension. (If you feel you need more advisors, #take em, each pick you make will lessen the land you directly control)
A)Arrazmin. A demon of fire, this being is arrogant and disciplined to the fullest. His small troop of lesser firedemons is able to withstand the well armed attacks.
B)Quirrsin. A human possessed who can cast upon infernal magic. He is full with hatred for all non-demonic entities. He controls a circle of 13 infernal witches.
C)Ressgudhwahim. This tentacle is still young and eager. It controls only a few lesser hounds of inferno but it's potential is near infinite due to his tentacle nature.
D)Libera. A dragonliing dungeoneer, this decent fightress is able to construct elaborate traps and maze units,
E)Frizztra. A gigantic beast, This unsentient monstrosity is apt at slaying heros. It has six legs, and instead of a head it adorns itself with 167 snakes that sprout out of its neck. Their fangs are able to cut steel and they are highly vicious. It is 7m long and stands at a height of 2m.
G)Crypton. This steel magician turtleman speaks in riddles. His wisdom and blacksmith arts are unmet.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2016, 10:22:01 pm »

Crypton and Libera
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2016, 10:54:55 pm »

Crypton is a bit boring.  I vote Libera and Ressgudhwahim, for the infinite potential.  He seems like our best bet of taking over the world.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2016, 11:06:11 pm »

Crypton is a bit boring.  I vote Libera and Ressgudhwahim, for the infinite potential.  He seems like our best bet of taking over the world.
+1
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2016, 10:09:06 pm »

+1
+1
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 [2]