Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: wailing tunnels  (Read 26848 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: wailing tunnels
« Reply #285 on: August 12, 2016, 08:30:04 am »

"Oh."

"What we do?"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 15, 2016, 06:24:46 pm »

Bernard curses under his breath and begins shaping the metal he has into a sword. Unless that would be really loud if it is then he just readies the machine gun and waits to see what happens.

((This is one of those moments when you are glad that you brought a machine gun.))

((You are so quick to give up the stealth approach  :'())

The hell is that thing? ...No, I guess it is kinda like the skeleton guy back at the base, right? Come on, Evan, you should be used to weird things by now...

Lets see. Its bullet resistant at the very least. The machine-gun guy and SS soldier are both missing, presumed dead. We can assume from that that it is really bullet resistant. Fortunately, it seems slow and limited to melee range. I should be able to attack it then retreat before it can get anywhere near me. It looks like it might not be too late to save the Jerry if we can blast that thing's arm off, he would at least be able to tell what is going on. Didn't someone say they had a lighter? This thing will probably light up like Christmas.

Assuming it is hostile, at least. Hey, the only undead I ever met was friendly, and this guy kills Nazis. Can't be all bad.

Find the stealthiest place in the room, hide while waiting for the others to act.

Evan: Delisle carbine (6/8) with 2 extra magazines

You find the most dark and shadowy corner you can and stand perfectly still. With everything that's going on, it's not likely anyone will notice you there.

Bernard curses under his breath and begins shaping the metal he has into a sword. Unless that would be really loud if it is then he just readies the machine gun and waits to see what happens.

((This is one of those moments when you are glad that you brought a machine gun.))
You grab the pieces of metal in your posession and try to mould them into a sowrd shape. You've got the time to do this, since the mummy is currently crushing the soldier's windpipe. Unfortunately, you end up with what's basically a metal banana.

get to the other side of the camp, silently, place a flare there, ignite it and return to tank. Oh yeah, this is gonna be fun!

Alexia's skin takes on a dark red color, the eyes become very bright orange, hair utter black. You could swear two horns grew on her forehead. Her fingernailsextend, like claws, painted red.
Meanwhile, on the surface side, you grab a flare and get out of the tank. You loop around to the other side of the camp. You ignite the flare and throw it away, immediatly turning around and heading back. You see the search light from the guard tower turn on and swing over to the flare, making you have to duck behind a sandbank to not get spotted. The guard in the tower begins to radio his companions, talking about a suspicious light in the distance. Content to a job well done, you head back and arrive at the tank.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #287 on: August 15, 2016, 06:51:35 pm »

Time for fun.

Wait a bit for the guards to rush over to examine the light. Then take the gasoline ans use some of it to start a fire. Also get a tool that makes you look lie fighting the fire (eg shovel to throw sand on the fire, heavy cloth to strangle it. Work in a manner to get to the tunnel tent.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 15, 2016, 07:05:07 pm »

Throw the metal banana at the zombie.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 16, 2016, 06:23:00 am »

Alain grabs on Bernard's banana throwing arm to stop him from killing us all.

"Are you crazy?!" He whispers eyes wide.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 17, 2016, 01:50:51 pm »

Well they aren't doing anything. Looks like I have to make the move then. Lets see just how bulletproof this thing is.

Powers on. Two to the heart, one to the head

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 19, 2016, 08:17:15 pm »

Time for fun.

Wait a bit for the guards to rush over to examine the light. Then take the gasoline ans use some of it to start a fire. Also get a tool that makes you look lie fighting the fire (eg shovel to throw sand on the fire, heavy cloth to strangle it. Work in a manner to get to the tunnel tent.
You grab the gasoline can and a small shovel and get out of the tank. You wait until the guards are on the other side of the camp before dousing a tent in gasoline and setting it on fire. You then run towards the tent with the tomb, completely away from both the fire and guards. You arrive at the tent unnoticed, you pyromaniac.

Throw the metal banana at the zombie.
Alain grabs on Bernard's banana throwing arm to stop him from killing us all.

"Are you crazy?!" He whispers eyes wide.
Bernard attempts to throw the banana, but Alain grabs on to his arm to stop him. The momentum of Bernards arm and Alain's clumsy footwork send them both tumbling toward the ground. The banana clatters to the ground, getting the attention of the mummy. It starts to rise and comes towards the two entangled men.

Well they aren't doing anything. Looks like I have to make the move then. Lets see just how bulletproof this thing is.

Powers on. Two to the heart, one to the head

You activate your powers. You shoot three shots, both of which whiff through the air in complete silence. The first two hit the mummy in its torso, and they do nothing more than jerk the mummy to one side for a second before it continues on to the delicious human sandwich on the ground. The third shot hits the mummy in the head, taking off part of it's skull. It falls to ground, gives gurgle, and tries to continue on by pulling itself forward with one arm. The other three limbs flop around as dead weight.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #292 on: August 20, 2016, 05:10:18 am »

Get down the tunnel, gasoline ready.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 21, 2016, 05:46:31 am »

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Make the fucker burn! Summon gasoline canister, douse the mummy and ground in its path with gasoline while keeping respective distance and finally lit it. Increase distance exponentially.
Old sigs.
Games.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #294 on: August 21, 2016, 06:11:07 am »

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Make the fucker burn! Summon gasoline canister, douse the mummy and ground in its path with gasoline while keeping respective distance and finally lit it. Increase distance exponentially.

I was gonna do that! I'm the pyromaniac here!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 21, 2016, 09:02:42 am »

fire the welrod at the mummies face.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 21, 2016, 09:14:47 am »

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

I was gonna do that! I'm the pyromaniac here!

((I'm closer! And my fire can go away.))
Old sigs.
Games.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 21, 2016, 01:17:09 pm »

Hehe...I was worried, but it looks like these things go down easily enough. Looks like their heads are a weak-point, and I have good enough aim to take down ten of these things before they can reach me. The only problem is that there is probably more of them, this thing wouldn't have been able to stop the guys I saw walk in...We really have to hurry.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Jesus Depot, you know this is still a stealth mission right? I swear, you guys would be dead by now if I wasn't around.....

It looks like they can handle it from here, at least.

Remove the magazine, replacing it with a fresh one while keeping the old magazine. Sneak ahead of the other two, they'll probably need me to clear the way for them.

Evan: Delisle carbine (3/8) with 2 extra magazines
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 21, 2016, 01:33:02 pm »

((Quiet man screams quietly.))
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]