Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

Author Topic: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: wailing tunnels  (Read 26877 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: Wagner and the tomb pit.
« Reply #270 on: August 07, 2016, 08:30:01 pm »

Ready the welrod and descend
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 01:50:12 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 08, 2016, 03:26:52 am »

Descend. Hopefully I don't fuck this up. Maybe Evan can catch me if I fall?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #272 on: August 08, 2016, 04:52:48 am »

((Question: Where is each person? it all got muddled up...))
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 08, 2016, 08:27:36 am »

((Question: Where is each person? it all got muddled up...))
((Alexia is in the tank, behind the hill outside of the camp. Bernard and Alain are standing inside the tent above the tomb. Evan is down the hole inside the first corridor of the tomb.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: wailing tunnels
« Reply #274 on: August 09, 2016, 05:53:35 pm »

Ready the welrod and descend
Descend. Hopefully I don't fuck this up. Maybe Evan can catch me if I fall?
Carefully, the two of you each head down the pit one after the other. Alain slips on the narrow ladder, but he manages to catch the rung and the two of you get down into the tunnel without falling. Bernard makes sure he has his Welrod on hand.

The walls are made of some sandy coloured rock. Once beautiful and colourful images adorned them, but all that's left now is half crumbled colourless reliefs. The three of you flinch when a wailing scream is suddenly heard from deeper in the tunnels. Almost as if on cue, the reliefs in the walls begin to glow with an extremely faint, barely visible green hue. That can't be normal.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #275 on: August 09, 2016, 06:06:51 pm »

Tall to myself- God, I hate tunnels. I'm happy I'm not gonna be there. On the other hand, I feel bad about it. Maybe I should go over? It's so boring here... I feel like having something burn! Heh... I should get a grip on myself...

Look around for materials that can be used,to burn stuff

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 09, 2016, 10:07:53 pm »

Well its not like I'll be able to snipe at tunnel distances. Better follow these guys before they get themselves killed.

Shadow the others, following them into the tomb. Do it so stealthily that not even they notice.

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 09, 2016, 11:27:40 pm »

Continue to move up.

What the bloody hell is all this?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 11:48:17 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 10, 2016, 04:43:29 am »

Proceed towards screams against my instincts, not the first in line but not the last either.

"Ancient, supernatural operation theater that doesn't use anesthetics?"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: mummy
« Reply #279 on: August 11, 2016, 05:48:15 pm »

Tall to myself- God, I hate tunnels. I'm happy I'm not gonna be there. On the other hand, I feel bad about it. Maybe I should go over? It's so boring here... I feel like having something burn! Heh... I should get a grip on myself...

Look around for materials that can be used,to burn stuff
Well, you find two flares in the tank, a box of matches, and a spare can of gasoline. You could burn some stuff with this for sure. Be careful not to lose your eyebrows, kids.

Continue to move up.

What the bloody hell is all this?
Proceed towards screams against my instincts, not the first in line but not the last either.

"Ancient, supernatural operation theater that doesn't use anesthetics?"
Well its not like I'll be able to snipe at tunnel distances. Better follow these guys before they get themselves killed.

Shadow the others, following them into the tomb. Do it so stealthily that not even they notice.

Bernard moves up, with Alain behind him. Evan also follows, but he stay a little behind the other two and stick to the shadows. As they move up, more screaming can be heard. Suddenly the three come to a sharp bend to the right, where the narrow passage opens up into a passage large enough for three men to stand side by side. It's rather long and ends in a huge door. Bernard peeks around the corner. What might once have been a solid stone door at the end of the hallway has been blasted open with explosives. From inside whatever is behind the opening, a sickly green glow can be seen. From here, the three can hear the sounds of fighting and shouting. As he's watching, a german soldier comes limping through the door. He's holding a luger in one hand, while he holds his bloody side with the other. A figure emerges from the glow behind him. The soldier shoots back, hitting the figure three times, before tripping over a rock. The figure continues undeterred. As it comes close, Bernard can see that is, in fact, a mummy. The mummy shambles over to the soldier and its skeletal hands grip around the soldier's throat. The soldier struggles and whacks the mummy with the butt of his pistol, but the mummy refuses to let go.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 11, 2016, 06:06:05 pm »

Bernard curses under his breath and begins shaping the metal he has into a sword. Unless that would be really loud if it is then he just readies the machine gun and waits to see what happens.

((This is one of those moments when you are glad that you brought a machine gun.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 11, 2016, 06:17:41 pm »

Bernard curses under his breath and begins shaping the metal he has into a sword. Unless that would be really loud if it is then he just readies the machine gun and waits to see what happens.

((This is one of those moments when you are glad that you brought a machine gun.))

((You are so quick to give up the stealth approach  :'())

The hell is that thing? ...No, I guess it is kinda like the skeleton guy back at the base, right? Come on, Evan, you should be used to weird things by now...

Lets see. Its bullet resistant at the very least. The machine-gun guy and SS soldier are both missing, presumed dead. We can assume from that that it is really bullet resistant. Fortunately, it seems slow and limited to melee range. I should be able to attack it then retreat before it can get anywhere near me. It looks like it might not be too late to save the Jerry if we can blast that thing's arm off, he would at least be able to tell what is going on. Didn't someone say they had a lighter? This thing will probably light up like Christmas.

Assuming it is hostile, at least. Hey, the only undead I ever met was friendly, and this guy kills Nazis. Can't be all bad.

Find the stealthiest place in the room, hide while waiting for the others to act.

Evan: Delisle carbine (6/8) with 2 extra magazines
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 06:25:26 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #282 on: August 12, 2016, 04:15:56 am »

get to the other side of the camp, silently, place a flare there, ignite it and return to tank. Oh yeah, this is gonna be fun!

Alexia's skin takes on a dark red color, the eyes become very bright orange, hair utter black. You could swear two horns grew on her forehead. Her fingernailsextend, like claws, painted red.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 04:17:49 am by Gwolfski »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 12, 2016, 04:37:25 am »

"What it is?" Alain whispers as quietly as he can. Because he's not peeking over corner.
Old sigs.
Games.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 12, 2016, 08:20:29 am »

Bernard whispers back.its some kinda Mummy, its curentlly fighting one of the soldiers.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20