Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

Author Topic: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: wailing tunnels  (Read 26896 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: waiting around
« Reply #240 on: July 25, 2016, 03:06:30 pm »

Right.

(german)Right. You've been good. You'll live, if I can help it. (not german) Ask any more questions you have, then we tie him up. We can hand him over to the army later.

Translate any more q's & a's
The guy visually perks up a bit when you tell him he'll live if it's up to you. You also stand ready to translate further question, but there don't seem to be any.

Alain has no questions. He's ready to move wherever team is going. Hopefully we are not marching to our deaths.
You wait around. Nobody seems to be asking any more questions of Hans, but nobody is making a move either. Seems like you're in a twilight zone between preparations and actions.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 26, 2016, 04:59:58 am »

((This team lacks authority figure to point direction.))

I hope this twilight zone is short because sun went down a good while ago. Quiet armory raid seems like the plan at moment. Need to arm myself a little better, too.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 03:03:21 pm by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 26, 2016, 07:31:50 am »

Go to the armory and see what there is to see.but first oblige any request Evans makes.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 05:51:10 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #243 on: July 26, 2016, 08:27:02 am »

Try not to die.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 26, 2016, 10:44:26 am »

((I kind of imagined Evan being the authority figure, but right now nobody is really taking the lead.

Maybe I need to start shelling your position with dive bombers  to get things going.))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 26, 2016, 12:51:14 pm »

Hey guys let's all just go to the armory and grab some weapons, and then head to the tomb.

((see as how no one is taking the lead))
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #246 on: July 26, 2016, 02:25:18 pm »

Hey guys let's all just go to the armory and grab some weapons, and then head to the tomb.

((see as how no one is taking the lead))

I got some from the dead guys, so maybe I'll cover?
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 26, 2016, 04:26:59 pm »

"Actually, I have one more question. Well three more questions, really. I would like to leave a note claiming they have deserted. At best, we have until the shift changes until they notice three men are gone. At worst, someone will notice nearly half the patrol is missing. If we can get him to give us the names of the dead Nazis, we could sign the note in their name, making it look far more legitimate thAn it otherwise would, possibly buying a significant amount of time. After we place the note, we can have a visit to the armory then storm the tomb. We can even have him write it himself, so it looks more legitimate."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: plan a'brewin'
« Reply #248 on: July 27, 2016, 04:25:13 pm »

I hope this twilight zone is short because sun went down a good while ago. Quiet armory raid seems like the plan at moment. Need to arm myself a little better, too.
Seems like Evan has a concrete plan. Well, more concrete than anything you lot have been up to until now at least.

Go to the armory and see what there is to see.but first oblige any request Evans makes.
I'm going to not have Bernard run off into the armoury yet, because Evan seems to have a plan. If you want to run off anyway, just say so and I'll retcon it in.

"Actually, I have one more question. Well three more questions, really. I would like to leave a note claiming they have deserted. At best, we have until the shift changes until they notice three men are gone. At worst, someone will notice nearly half the patrol is missing. If we can get him to give us the names of the dead Nazis, we could sign the note in their name, making it look far more legitimate thAn it otherwise would, possibly buying a significant amount of time. After we place the note, we can have a visit to the armory then storm the tomb. We can even have him write it himself, so it looks more legitimate."
You ask these things of Hans, with Alexia translating. The man clearly doesn't like it, but under the circumstances he sure seems willing enough to cooperate. He writes the note, as directed by Evan, saying that two dead nazis are deserting. He writes some plausable reasons and such and signs with their names.

Deserter note get.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 28, 2016, 02:06:14 pm »

Seems like Evan has a concrete plan. Well, more concrete than anything you lot have been up to until now at least.

I'm going to not have Bernard run off into the armoury yet, because Evan seems to have a plan. If you want to run off anyway, just say so and I'll retcon it in.

You ask these things of Hans, with Alexia translating. The man clearly doesn't like it, but under the circumstances he sure seems willing enough to cooperate. He writes the note, as directed by Evan, saying that two dead nazis are deserting. He writes some plausable reasons and such and signs with their names.

Deserter note get.

"Alright. I'll go put this somewhere it will be noticed. We'll meet back up at the armory, do what you want there and we will finally go under ground. See ya!"

Evan vanishes, off to put the note somewhere the patrol will notice it.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 29, 2016, 03:52:40 pm »

Bernard goes to the armory and sees what there is to see.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 30, 2016, 03:39:31 am »

Following probably, if he's not the only one.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: sneakin' and raidin'
« Reply #252 on: July 31, 2016, 02:12:44 pm »

((Sorry for the few days of silence. Had a few long days at work and just didn't feel like it at all.))

"Alright. I'll go put this somewhere it will be noticed. We'll meet back up at the armory, do what you want there and we will finally go under ground. See ya!"

Evan vanishes, off to put the note somewhere the patrol will notice it.
While the rest of your team head out to the armoury, you go and place the note in the tent. You knock over the table and leave the front flap open, then go hide behind a conveniently placed crate on the opposite side of the road. Predictably, the two man patrol stops to investigate the tent. Upon reading the note, they both go off and get another soldier. The trio then get into the tank and leave the base, assumingly going after the so-called deserters.

Following probably, if he's not the only one.
Leaving Alexia with Hans, the two of you make your way over to the armoury. You try to be stealthy, but you fail. Alain trips over a small box someone left next to their tent and Bernard blunders out into the street before remembering that standing out in the open might be a bad idea. This is all a pretty moot point, however, since you killed one patrol and the second patrol just took off in their tank. You make your way over to the armoury and see what's in there. You find a bunch of normal stuff: tools, clothing, mechanical parts etc. You also find an mg42 with two belts of ammo, and a box filled with 10 sticks of dynamite.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 31, 2016, 08:33:42 pm »

((You guys are lucky Evan is here :P))

Evan goes to the armory to meet the others. Stealthily, of course.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 31, 2016, 10:30:30 pm »

Grab the mechanical parts and slip them into various pockets I have. It never hurts to be able to have some more metal at hand.and the mg 42 and the ammo
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 03:35:51 pm by MidnightJaguar »

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20