Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20

Author Topic: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: wailing tunnels  (Read 26923 times)

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
Re: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: always clean up your trash, kids
« Reply #195 on: July 17, 2016, 02:50:41 am »

I still think we should torch the place. What do you all think?
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: always clean up your trash, kids
« Reply #196 on: July 17, 2016, 03:37:04 am »

Grab the corpses and drag them into the tent.

Alright, we can interrogate him later for now let's focus on not getting caught.
Help. Clean blood by shoving fresh sand on top it, and generally clearing our tracks. Have to be quick, unfortunately.

"Maybe after?"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: hauling ass
« Reply #197 on: July 17, 2016, 03:29:53 pm »

Alright, we can interrogate him later for now let's focus on not getting caught.
Help. Clean blood by shoving fresh sand on top it, and generally clearing our tracks. Have to be quick, unfortunately.

"Maybe after?"

The two of you head outside to drag the corpses into the tent. Bernard fumbles hard. But Alain somehow manages to haul ass, or in this case corpse, for the two of them. The two get the tent flap closed at the exact moment that the first patrol rounds the corner. There is a tense moment inside the tent as the patrol comes close to the tent, but fortunately they seem to just move on, not spotting the blood splatters Alain had no time to clean up.

Now there three of you, an unconscious soldier and two corpses in the tent. My, it's getting really cramped now.

((I like how well we are working together. "Lets interrogate him!" *Knocks out*. "Lets hide!" *leaves bodies in the open* :P))

*Sigh* I really shouldn't have let them go ahead of me. I'd shoot out the lights, but then I wouldn't be able to hit anything either.

I guess all I can do right now is wait.

Wait, ready to shoot if they end up spotting our guys/the bodies again.
You aim at the patrol, steadying you breath in case you need to fire. You see the two guys of your group hurry outside and drag the corpses inside the tent, just in time. You keep aiming as the patrol nears, but hold your fire. They pass the tent and round the bend again, and you can breathe easy and relax. For now.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #198 on: July 17, 2016, 03:32:44 pm »

Right. Bernard, make the chloroform disappear. It'll wake the soldier as the chemicals disappear. Magic in some handcuffs. Cuff the guy, and let's interrogate it.

Also, look for weapons. Pick them up.

((bernard id there, right?))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 17, 2016, 03:35:48 pm »

"Let's move the solider's away from the tent first we can leave a note saying they have decided to go AWOL/desert and drag this one off to be interrogated.

((Bernard is the metal shaper. and the solider already has cuffs and a gag on him.))

Carry the uncurious solider back to Evan, for safe keeping. Once I get back there try to reform the handcuffs so that they are bit sturdier.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 04:13:56 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 17, 2016, 03:36:27 pm »

Right. Bernard, make the chloroform disappear. It'll wake the soldier as the chemicals disappear. Magic in some handcuffs. Cuff the guy, and let's interrogate it.

((everyone is in the tent but Evan, yes.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 17, 2016, 03:47:12 pm »

Fwehw. At least they came to their senses in time. Why in the world did they go into the tent before getting the corpses? What are they doing down there?

W8t3rs gotta w8.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #202 on: July 17, 2016, 04:08:24 pm »

Fwehw. At least they came to their senses in time. Why in the world did they go into the tent before getting the corpses? What are they doing down there?

W8t3rs gotta w8.

Waiter waiter! There's a corpse in my soup tent!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 18, 2016, 03:45:34 am »

Now is time to clear blood splatters. Mildly grumbling inside.

One wants to interrogate here, another over there. Ugh, which one to follow? Not being in middle of enemies sounds nice.

Alain helps hauling living ass back to Evan.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: Corpse party tent
« Reply #204 on: July 18, 2016, 03:30:53 pm »

You pick up the two dead guards' guns, taking them from their liveless corpses. One has an mp40 with 2 magazines, the other a Karabiner 98k with 2 extra clips. I'm assuming you'd like to head back together with Bernard and Alain instead of staying in the corpse party tent, so we'll have you do that unless you mention otherwise.

"Let's move the solider's away from the tent first we can leave a note saying they have decided to go AWOL/desert and drag this one off to be interrogated.

((Bernard is the metal shaper. and the solider already has cuffs and a gag on him.))

Carry the uncurious solider back to Evan, for safe keeping. Once I get back there try to reform the handcuffs so that they are bit sturdier.
Now is time to clear blood splatters. Mildly grumbling inside.

One wants to interrogate here, another over there. Ugh, which one to follow? Not being in middle of enemies sounds nice.

Alain helps hauling living ass back to Evan.
Bernard grabs the unconscious soldier and begins to carry him back up the hill. Alain follows closely behind, followed by Alexia, and he only stops for a second to kick some dirt over the bloodsplatters.

The three of them arrive back on the hill unmolested and unseen, since the other patrol was still on the other side of the camp. Bernard tries to reform the handcuffs, this time managing to make them almost perfect. It's as if the metal naturally occured around the soldiers wrists, not even a gap can be seen.

W8t3rs gotta w8.
You wait on the hill, still aiming at the camp. You can see Bernard racing towards you, carrying a body. Alexia follows, and so does Alain after kicking at the ground for a moment. The three of them haul ass and get back to your position in good time, well before the patrol came around again.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 18, 2016, 07:37:29 pm »

Alright Alexia I would appreciate it if you would translate for us. I'm rather curious as to what exactly is going on  around here. When we get back to the tent we could write a letter saying that our friend here killed the two guards before deserting.

Interrogate the solider.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 19, 2016, 04:28:33 am »

I'll take that as my cue to banish the drug rag.
Old sigs.
Games.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #207 on: July 19, 2016, 05:06:53 am »

Ok, I'll translate. And write the letter.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: interrogation hill
« Reply #208 on: July 20, 2016, 03:00:53 pm »

Alright Alexia I would appreciate it if you would translate for us. I'm rather curious as to what exactly is going on  around here. When we get back to the tent we could write a letter saying that our friend here killed the two guards before deserting.

Interrogate the solider.
Ok, I'll translate. And write the letter.
Bernard begins to interrogate the soldier, first having to slap the man for a solid five minutes before he wakes up. Alexia translates between Bernard and the Soldier. He starts off with the basics. The Soldier's name is Hans, he's from Köln, he's a private.

I'll take that as my cue to banish the drug rag.
You banish the drug rag without any problems.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: O.P.S.: Weird War 2: mission 1: interrogation hill
« Reply #209 on: July 20, 2016, 03:29:00 pm »

"Gah, what did you guys do down there? This wasn't the plan."

Evan sighs.

"We don't have a lot of time, if we are going to do a note, just write one up for me and I'll leave it while you are talking to the Heinie here."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20