Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: MECHATRONIC SURVIVORS IC  (Read 3570 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MECHATRONIC SURVIVORS IC
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2016, 12:01:58 pm »

"I need to reunite with the other. And possibly find a water source along the way."

Head for the mountains.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2016, 05:44:21 pm »

MidnightJaguar: pausing briefly, you move towards the animal slowly.
And they attack!
Tin Can (28/35HP re-entry damage) V 9x angry birds (8/8HP)
Tin Can:
Hand: 4 damage
Pneumatic clamp: 7 damage
Angry bird (8/8):
?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 06:40:00 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2016, 06:39:08 am »

Follow it. If it is hiding there, it must be less unsafe than outside. Move calmly, and don't step on the Blood Fang. Turn on the lights in the mech.
You follow the blood fang into the crevice, scratching the paint of your mech on the rock as you squeeze in. You turn your lights on and you can see the blood fang curled up protectively over a litter of pups each half your size (your size, not the mech's). From the relative sizes, the pups must not be very old. What do?

"I need to reunite with the other. And possibly find a water source along the way."

Head for the mountains.
You begin trekking in that direction

move towards it still. Move slowly.
MidnightJaguar: pausing briefly, you move towards the animal slowly.
And they attack!
Tin Can (28/35HP re-entry damage) V 9x angry birds (8/8HP)
Tin Can:
Hand: 4 damage
Pneumatic clamp: 7 damage
Angry bird (8/8):
?

A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2016, 07:45:11 am »

Observe quietly. If the bloodfang is annoyed with the light, dim it. Search through the harddrive to see if any manuals for survival after crashlanding are available.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2016, 08:00:53 am »

Grab an angry bird with my pneumatic clamp and stuff it into th cargo bay hit the rest with my hand.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2016, 01:16:09 pm »

Keep trekking

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2016, 03:38:49 pm »

Also, examine my watch thing

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2016, 05:32:02 pm »

Grab an angry bird with my pneumatic clamp and stuff it into th cargo bay hit the rest with my hand.
You catch one with the clamp mid-leap but are instantly blinded. You cannot see a thing past the tail-feathers of all the birds. You swing your mech's arm wildly and connect with one of the birds.

Also, examine my watch thing
It reads: 88:88. It seems to not have any time on it. Now that the immediate emergency is passed, it just looks like a normal watch.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2016, 09:26:15 pm »

Continue with the wild swinging with both arms.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2016, 03:01:07 am »

Spoiler: Yuki Ito scenario (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 03:18:13 am by Insanegame27 »

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2016, 03:12:09 am »

Have a rest . Try to figure out what happened

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2016, 04:20:11 am »

Check for damages on the inside of the mech, then head for the mountain, maybe i could find a ore vain in a cave, how i will mine it, well that's a story for later.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2016, 02:27:46 pm »

I'd better check for damage on the inside of the mech.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2016, 02:35:23 pm »

Keep Trekking, while playing DF v2.0

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2016, 08:55:14 am »

Check for damages on the inside of the mech, then head for the mountain, maybe i could find a ore vain in a cave, how i will mine it, well that's a story for later.
The inside seems to be functional, the outside is a little charred, though. These things were not made for comfortable re-entry.
You trek up the mountain, running into very little wildlife on the way. As the sun begins to set, you notice a faint blood trail leading into a well-hidden cave.

I'd better check for damage on the inside of the mech.
There is no apparent damage on the inside of the mech, although a few of the controls have gotten stiff, it's barely noticable and could just be the temperature. The Blood Fang looks up at you as you test the movement, but settles down. A few minutes pass and the light from outside the cave begins to turn orange.

Suddenly the Blood Fang looks up at the entrance, growls and covers her young protectively.

Speaking of the temperature, the dash-mounted thermometer reads between 1 and 5 degrees celsius for everyone.

Keep Trekking, while playing DF v2.0
You keep trekking.

Continue with the wild swinging with both arms.

You swing again and again until you can see. The currently clamped bird is limp, obviously dead from being ragdolled around. One female managed to get itself tangled up in a wait-a-while vine and another is motionless on the ground a few meters from your feet, you can't be sure if it's alive or dead, but it is male. You see a flash of white as the remaining animals run for it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]