Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 43

Author Topic: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Game Over- Assassins Partial Victory  (Read 57752 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: PUZZLE TEMPLE PANIC! - Discussion Phase 6 - Three Little Problems
« Reply #435 on: July 09, 2016, 10:18:14 pm »

Helpful. This game's going to go on for a while longer, looks like.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: July 09, 2016, 10:23:52 pm »

So, anyone with a medkit willing to heal me, or...

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 10, 2016, 03:11:26 am »

So, anyone with a medkit willing to heal me, or...
TBF or Fallacy has a medkit. Group with them.
That said, I think we should all group into units of 4 given our current situation to detect who the strangler is if ever--4mask died of bleeding out and nobody saved him, that's the best presumption to have.

GRIFFINPUP: Detail what happened to you.

Persus, Fallacy, BHK: Action plan for covering this room. Someone try the west door as I will try to get those snakes so the east passage is traversable--that said, anyone going for the west door should be pretty quick I think, because we have to go through the snakes (as far as I presume that NQT map).

TBF: You're posting in other games but not this one. :P You've posted in brevity the past few days. My dear assassin, I'd like you to cooperate more. Heal griffinpup or post more.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: July 10, 2016, 09:33:14 am »

@Tiruin:
This thread only made it onto my first page literally right now :x

Yeah, I'll medkit griffinpup.

Also, no, I did not have (and still don't have) a lantern...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: July 10, 2016, 10:50:50 am »

I got shanked like a fish.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: July 10, 2016, 10:57:15 am »

Not entirely tiruin.
I plan to try and use my new item. Maybe it can be a weapon...
*hinthint*
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 10, 2016, 11:06:06 am »

I'm sorry, are you trying to implicate me, or what was the point of that?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: July 10, 2016, 11:30:56 am »

Tiriun asked me for details.  Those are all the details I got.  But yeah, you're pretty high on my scum list for blowing up 4 people still.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: July 10, 2016, 11:44:07 am »

Tiriun asked me for details.  Those are all the details I got.  But yeah, you're pretty high on my scum list for blowing up 4 people still.
You are aware that being "Gutted like a fish" does not actually imply that Biggerfish is the cause? It just implies that there was a certain method to your injury. That said, I HAVE BEEN IMPLICATING THINGS FOR THE ENTIRE TURN!
You people blind or something?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: July 10, 2016, 12:04:12 pm »

You are aware that being "Gutted like a fish" does not actually imply that Biggerfish is the cause? It just implies that there was a certain method to your injury. That said, I HAVE BEEN IMPLICATING THINGS FOR THE ENTIRE TURN!
IMPLIcATE {s}HARDER{/s} CLEARER!
Dustan: Why did you target griffinpup?
(Gutted like a fish is not a simile, it can pretty much be slang to refer to how fish are gutted--basically, he has been attacked at the stomach area; disembowelment shall proceed if untreated)

@Tiruin:
This thread only made it onto my first page literally right now :x

Yeah, I'll medkit griffinpup.

Also, no, I did not have (and still don't have) a lantern...
Yeah uh .-. I noticed your busyness in other non-Mafia threads. Sorry. Welcome back though :3

What else did you do? (You dynamite liar!)

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: July 10, 2016, 12:14:39 pm »

Yeah, obviously.  Of course it doesn't implicate TBF.  Again, just answering Tiruin's question.  And why would you be implicating stuff without actually claiming anything? (Though I'm sure we all saw it regardless)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: July 10, 2016, 12:46:06 pm »

Persus, Fallacy, BHK: Action plan for covering this room. Someone try the west door as I will try to get those snakes so the east passage is traversable--that said, anyone going for the west door should be pretty quick I think, because we have to go through the snakes (as far as I presume that NQT map).
From the description of the room and NQT's clarifying note, it seems that the West door isn't blocked by snakes (the snakes are specifically mentioned to be blocking the east door only). The West door is mentioned before the snakes. I had a plan for dealign with the snakes, but if you think you can kill them, then go ahead.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: July 10, 2016, 12:58:29 pm »

One, if you checked the lists of who was present where, both four mask and Griff have been present in the stranglings. Not one, but both.
Two, both of them were rather quiet. Mask was slightly Morso, but with Tds gone the silence of others is getting noticable.
Speaking of silence,
Tomasque, got anything to say on the state of the team?
Edit: had to fix autocorrect. I hate it.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 01:04:34 pm by Dustan Hache »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: July 10, 2016, 01:59:43 pm »

Well, I'll be heading back to the Nexus to heal griffinpup...
(yup, I've got medkit)

Afterwards, I'll head back into the Snake Den and check out the mural. Unless nobody else goes through the non-snake door/passage/whatnot, in which case I'll try that.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: July 10, 2016, 06:18:03 pm »

@Tiruin:Uhh, pretty much just moved around a lot?  Inspected the hole in the wall.  Well, inspected the wall, which was a hole.

And it's okay, it's just that I have like six or seven pages right now and all so things are slipping.  :v
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 43