Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24

Author Topic: Carnage Fiesta 1999 X Reloaded - Chapter 6: Discount Bloodbath  (Read 43596 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Carnage Fiesta 1999 X Reloaded - Chapter 2: First Dinosaur Casualty
« Reply #150 on: June 12, 2016, 09:17:02 pm »

((I would like to note that "psssh" seems a tad bit overpowered to me... considering it can be used without limitation beyond the normal ones to counter any active ability whatsoever...))
((Except that using it takes up his own action. It's pretty much useless; it was intended as a skill to counter ritual-type abilities, but there aren't very many of those right now.))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 12, 2016, 09:18:20 pm »

funnily enough Skullduggery's car is continuously destroyed or damaged in the books.

Banter and the use Snap in firball mode and direct both towards the road warrior.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS SHOOT MY CAR?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 07:41:42 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 12, 2016, 10:39:37 pm »

Kars wipes his brow. "Urgh... You bastard, Jojo...! You will pay for this!!" Kars gets up, stretches his bodies in completely impossible ways, and starts going... somewhere.
Hide. No, there is no shame in hiding. Hide and wait for the opportune moment to strike....
And if that hide don't work, hide again!

remember kars' regeneration
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 12, 2016, 10:57:46 pm »

Jojo smirks, his breathing returning to normal, "You ever hear of a man by the name of Joshua Joestar? He was a master with the art of Hamon. From his grandfather down the line of succession." Johnny takes a deep breath and lets out a yawn, "It has become a tradition to teach your descendants the art."

Activate Sleepy Haze Ripple. Prepare to dodge if necessary.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 08:35:18 am by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 12, 2016, 10:58:11 pm »

Spoiler: Woot woot. (click to show/hide)

Finished!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 09:40:25 am by Playergamer »
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 12, 2016, 11:04:37 pm »

At the sight of the stormtroopers running Kyoko shouted at them "Whats wrong? I thought you wanted to fight me, not so brave now are ya, but i wont let you get away so easily. as she chased after the runners.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 12, 2016, 11:26:31 pm »

How tiresome. This bastard kept resisting his glorious Nippon blade somehow. But that was about to end.
"BAKA GAIJIN! YOU HAVE RESISTED MY BLADE FOR TOO LONG! NOW, WITNESS MY TRUMP CARD! HAAAAAAAAH! IAI: THE ART OF A SINGLE STRIKE!"
Katana charges his ki chakras as he shouts, getting louder and louder before initiating Art of a Single Strike on Mecha-Hitler. And then, just because he could, he proceeded to Slashy Slashy at Mecha-Hitler.

Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 13, 2016, 12:47:55 am »

Take the bait. Banter always made him want to prove them wrong anyway. The Road Warrior revs his bike in response to the banter.

"You are awaited in Valhalla. Have a safe trip."

FINISH HIM.
TRW: Once at a safe distance, Shoot the Bentley's Engine, Shoot the Bentley's Engine, Shoot the Bentley's Engine, Shoot Skulduggery
Brother: Once at a safe distance, Shoot Skulduggery

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 13, 2016, 02:27:04 am »

* heh. nice try, kiddo. now, i gotta go argue with someone about my ability to pun

open a hole right from himself, to directly in front of kyoko, bringing a swarm of bones with him, and flinging them at her
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 02:37:18 am by DigitalDemon »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 13, 2016, 02:31:47 am »

When in doubt, spam gatling magic missiles until you can spam no more.  To be clear, this means 'keep going till you' re only able to roll a 1'.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 01:42:27 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 13, 2016, 06:33:58 am »

The Huntress has nothing really to say, and can't really see anyone. Thus, she simply exits the store and looks for something to hunt.

If attacked, Dodge followed by a basic attack
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 05:14:12 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 13, 2016, 08:29:06 am »

Spoiler: Woot woot. (click to show/hide)

Alright..posting this for thoughts. I can't think of a last ability to give this guy.
((Okay, feedback:))

((Methinks Chainmail Armor should give you +3 to damage resist against bladed weapons, but -1 to dodge. As for last ability... how about Know No Pain, lets you completely ignore all injury penalties short of a loss of limb for one turn, then cools down for two turns?))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
  • Genetic monstrosity of unknown origin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 13, 2016, 02:45:10 pm »

Mecha-Hitler, noticing his Occult channeling has been interrupted, points his twin gatling guns at the disgusting old man, charging at him, steel fists readied to punch.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 06:43:57 pm by KiwiOui »
Kiwis- Odd man out of both the animal and plant kingdoms.
Didn't we get the pilot? Can't we scan his brain?
If we did, +1, but I think they either got scrambled by the tractor beam or got blown out into space.
This is a normal discussion, folks.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 13, 2016, 03:35:09 pm »

Mecha-Hitler, noticing his Occult channeling has been interrupted, points his twin gatling guns at the disgusting old man, charging at him, steel fists readied to punch.

Did I skip Mecha Hitler's turn? Damnnit. Give me a minute...

EDIT: Turn added.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 04:20:34 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 14, 2016, 01:40:59 am »

"Oh sh... Jedi Protocol, now!"

Whilst the light sabre was not present, the result was definitely comparable. The squad scattered, trying to keep space from each other, before turning all blasters on this spear wielding lunatic.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24