Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: zorten;world of biomancy(OOC)  (Read 4983 times)

Asgarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: zorten;world of biomancy
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2016, 06:07:15 am »

Oh, so everyone plays a character? I understood that we decide what the group does, not that we control a single character each.

shoulderboulder

• Bay Watcher
  • i am the great bootleg!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2016, 06:23:14 am »

Oh, so everyone plays a character? I understood that we decide what the group does, not that we control a single character each.
yes,everyone plays a character
no

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2016, 06:27:35 am »

So, are we gonna get the IC thread an this becomes an OOC thread? Also who is who, of course I'm Snow the dwarf
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 06:44:59 am by snow dwarf »
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: zorten;world of biomancy(OOC)
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2016, 07:14:35 am »

should I create a character sheet? If so, here it is.
Spoiler: Snow Dwarf (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 07:17:30 am by snow dwarf »
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2016, 07:19:25 am »

Also could you post the terrain description and everything that we know about the terrain, our group, who is who, in the IC thread? I suggest that we get points that we can spend to use biomancy, like for example ten points.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 07:23:44 am by snow dwarf »

Asgarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2016, 07:28:22 am »

That's still not clear for me from shoulderboulder explanations, so I'm gonna wait for him to make that official.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2016, 07:30:12 am »

That's still not clear for me from shoulderboulder explanations, so I'm gonna wait for him to make that official.
I suggest we start again but now with everybody having a character sheet

Asgarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2016, 07:32:07 am »

I suggest we start again but now with everybody having a character sheet

Since he just created an IC thread and made this one the OOC thead, I guess you are right.
I would have preferred a more group-oriented suggestion game, but hey, he's the game master :)

I can make character sheets, but shoulderboulder has to define stuff like points for abilities and so on (or however he wants it to work).

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2016, 07:54:03 am »

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2016, 08:31:53 am »

@Asgarus I suggest that you create a character cause we started.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2016, 08:39:34 am »

@GM Is the musketeer and the worker on our party member list an NPC (non player character) what about the human nameless biomancer?

shoulderboulder

• Bay Watcher
  • i am the great bootleg!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2016, 08:40:42 am »

@GM Is the musketeer and the worker on our party member list an NPC (non player character) what about the human nameless biomancer?
the biomacer is Asgarus
no

Asgarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2016, 08:53:58 am »

Name: Asgarus Nahwald
Race: Human
Profession: Biomancer

Background: Asgarus was always rather small and fragile. Due to his physical disadvantages, he grew to dislike the regular society and developed a weak social anciety. Due to that, he spent most of his time alone at home, reading books. When he stumbled upon a book about biomancing, he was hooked immediately. The next years, he spent almost all his time studying biomancy and eventually became a certified biomancer. Only three months after that, on the day of his 20th birthday, he was being asked to join this expedition to the newly discovered continent. Considering he had no friends outside his family, he happily accepted the offer.

Description: Asgarus is of fragile build and 1.60m in size. He has dark brown hair and a nondescript face. He prefers to stay away from fights, but learned to use small blades like shortswords and long blades as part of his biomancer study. His strongest field in biomancy is the reshaping of existing creatures. He has quiet and peaceful personality, always observing and eager to learn something new.

Abilities:
Proficient in fighting with short swords and long daggers.
Skillful in reshaping creatures.
Skillful in convering flesh to bone.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 09:04:05 am by Asgarus »

Asgarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2016, 08:55:43 am »

blade, you somehow messed up the Biomancy spoiler ;)

edit:
Spoiler: Biomancy (click to show/hide)

There.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 08:58:52 am by Asgarus »

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2016, 09:38:52 am »

Gm needed for action resolving, also is the last thing I said possible?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5