Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Sovereign Of Stories: a Psudo-Competitive Storytelling Game [Replacements Open]  (Read 4285 times)

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sovereign of Stories (tentative name) is a game where you vie for points and control of an ever changing story, the game can handle any number of players, so I hope a good number are interested.

You can find the rules here.
I think it is probably best if we ignore the optional rules, for now at least.

Obviously as this is intended to be played in meat space there will need to be some additions, which can be found in the spoiler below:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask, I will do my best to answer as soon as I get a chance (considering the fact I'm practically a hermit that shouldn't be all that long). Also if you have any ideas on how to make the rules clearer I am all ears.

All I need from you to sign up is to /in and send me 15 "cards", you don't need to actually make them actual cards just the names, if you can't come up with 15 I am more than willing to fill in the holes.

Players:
tntey
Nakéen
High tyrol
Fniff
FallacyofUrist
Griffinpup

Replacements:
(None yet)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 12:02:20 pm by xelada »

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cool looking. I'll probably just watch.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

How long will the game take to complete?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I know that game ! I will be joining in then.

/in then, shall I send cards via PM or spoilers ?

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How long will the game take to complete?
That depends on how many people end up playing, each player will on average take 12 turns.

I know that game ! I will be joining in then.

/in then, shall I send cards via PM or spoilers ?
PM me preferably, I'd like the cards to be a surprise to as many people as possible (even to people just watching)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Hmmmm. HMMMM. Highly variable turn taking time.

I'll go in tentatively, assuming that I can get a replacement for myself or such if I am unable to regularly post.

If so, then I'll PM you my cards.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile

bump
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmmmm. HMMMM. Highly variable turn taking time.

I'll go in tentatively, assuming that I can get a replacement for myself or such if I am unable to regularly post.

If so, then I'll PM you my cards.
I have no objection to replacements.

Also I did some back of the envelope guestimates for how long it will take, if we say each person adds a fortnight to half month to total play time (which means there's a turn about once a day) and I aim for 6 players, then it will take about 3 months.

We already have two definites, one maybe and myself so I need 2 to four more players.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

One more ! (or more)

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In?? Tentative but yes.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

PTW this.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

In like a snake in a beer garden.

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have High tyrol's cards (as well as cards from tntey and Nakéen) the rest of you have yet to send them/say you want me to make them.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4