Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Sovereign Of Stories: a Psudo-Competitive Storytelling Game [Replacements Open]  (Read 4278 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

I'll go in, with the understanding that there will be a week, later, in which I am unable to easily post.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I'm in the same boat as FallacyofUrist, except my week in next week.. If you still want me that's awesome, if not, makes sense. After next week I should have plenty of time.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

So, is this still on?

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah it should still be on, I have five people's cards, however griffinpup has shown interest and hasn't sent cards (not sure if this is the week they mentioned). Plus I see including myself as a... not quite last resort but I'd rather as many people as possible get a chance to experience this. If there isn't any more people/cards/interest I'll start it sometime tomorrow(ish).

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eager to start out and see what kind of crazy cards the other players have written.

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That is the cards sent. The game is almost ready to officially start.
The six players will be:
tntey
Nakéen
High tyrol
Fniff
FallacyofUrist
Griffinpup

Could you all confirm that you've got your cards, and anyone who wishes to abdicate their position as player (or temporarily pass it to another) speak now.

There is still room for replacements, especially as two people may not be able to play for the whole duration, should nobody step up as replacement by then I can take such a role, if need be that is.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Confirmed)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

Confirmed

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

confirmed

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile

Confirmed
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Confirmed.
We get each other's cards?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My cards are still the best.
Confirmed

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, now we can begin ! :D

*eagerness intensifies*

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Confirmed.
We get each other's cards?
Yep, you get a random set from all the cards submitted some may be your own, some may share creators

Okay that looks to be everyone, so let the games BEGIN!
First person to Claim and get their piece posted will start the story.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile

Claim!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4