Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Howdy, I'm New Here !  (Read 6704 times)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy, I'm New Here !
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2016, 10:19:34 pm »

So, you're saying the GD faithful should make as many rapid, nonsensical posts in this thread as possible in order to reclaim the top spot?

Please, let us keep shitposting quality at a high standard. Otherwise warnings may be given due to spamming.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2016, 10:45:21 pm »

I am merely here to give you the information for you to make the best decisions. What you do with that information is up to you.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2016, 11:36:08 pm »

*shuts off the magnets to the monorail*

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2016, 12:25:33 am »

I have sent you a steam friend request, under my account aptly named 'DigitalDemon'. Almost all my accounts are named that. I see you play Junk jack, which has gained you my respect. I played it a lot on mobile, but I haven't played much on pc.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2016, 07:24:26 am »

12 posts. That's how long you guys lasted before the Grisha5 comparison. I expected better of you. Note: not counting OP posts.

Anyway, welcome to the forums Sollision! You obviously have a lot of awesomeness to absorb into your poor unprepared virgin mind, so I'll just leave you to that.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Sollision

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2016, 07:40:33 am »

I have sent you a steam friend request, under my account aptly named 'DigitalDemon'. Almost all my accounts are named that. I see you play Junk jack, which has gained you my respect. I played it a lot on mobile, but I haven't played much on pc.
I've played Junk Jack since 2011. :P Are you on their forums at all?
But yeah I've been doing the youtubes on the steam version of that as well but I've just been feeling a lot more Dwarf Fortressy lately.
yikes

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2016, 07:53:59 am »

From my observations, it looks like the busiest part of the forums. It's worth checking out.
DID SOMEONE MENTION STATISTICAL ANALYSIS?!
N-no?
oh
okay
I-I guess I'll take these numbers and go back to my thread. It's not like I made them for you or anything, b-baka.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Welcome, by the way!
This metric is rather inaccurate, since many boards were created because a certain sort of post became too prevalent on a board and consequently got its own board (RTD, Mafia, Einsteinian Roulette, Masterwork). So it is possible that a thread predates the board it's in by a large margin.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2016, 08:36:09 am »

12 posts. That's how long you guys lasted before the Grisha5 comparison. I expected better of you. Note: not counting OP posts.
Actually, check reply#4 for invisible text
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2016, 08:38:16 am »

But yeah I've been doing the youtubes on the steam version of that as well but I've just been feeling a lot more Dwarf Fortressy lately.
Nah, I haven't visited the forums. I played the mobile version to death though, since I was like..... what, 8-9 or something? So, around 2009,2010ish. And then, when junk jack x came out, I was so hyped. I bought iap for the original. Thats how dedicated i was. I spent soooooo long on it.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Sollision

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2016, 09:04:13 am »

Nah, I haven't visited the forums. I played the mobile version to death though, since I was like..... what, 8-9 or something? So, around 2009,2010ish. And then, when junk jack x came out, I was so hyped. I bought iap for the original. Thats how dedicated i was. I spent soooooo long on it.

I don't mean to be that guy but....

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
yikes

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2016, 11:04:30 am »

You clearly don't know us very well then.

This metric is rather inaccurate, since many boards were created because a certain sort of post became too prevalent on a board and consequently got its own board (RTD, Mafia, Einsteinian Roulette, Masterwork). So it is possible that a thread predates the board it's in by a large margin.
Oh, that's really interesting! Thank you!  What metric would you recommend?
Despite the inaccuracies of that metric, I think, by virtue of sheer post count, FGRP can still be called the busiest post of the forums.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2016, 11:09:22 am »

Proportion of posts from each board in the first fifteen pages of the "unread posts" section of a ghost account. Difficult, but accurate on a more day-by-day basis.
One wheel short of a wagon

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2016, 12:25:41 pm »

I think, by virtue of sheer post count, FGRP can still be called the busiest post of the forums.
BY VIRTUE OF SHEER GIRTH, MY DICK CAN BE CALLED THE BUSIEST OF THE FORUMS....I haven't slept today
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2016, 02:19:56 pm »

Pages: 1 2 [3]