Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 188214 times)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 5: Roast Beast
« Reply #1395 on: December 22, 2016, 04:23:22 am »

We have razor wire?

Deploy cheese wire on our immediate flanks, and hide behind THE WALL and other team mates.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: December 22, 2016, 09:16:28 am »

Fire at any beasts movring torwards our group
x2
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: December 22, 2016, 10:51:45 am »

Cut down any beasts that attack our group and get into melee range. Block any ranged attacks aimed at me with the knife. Or dodge if I can't block. Push off with my daemon leg for better dodging. If my life is in severe danger of ending, activate dragon painting, freeze breath my attackers, and fly back the way we came.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 02:25:02 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: December 23, 2016, 03:06:45 am »

"WHEN AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE MEETS AN UNMOVABLE WALL, THE UNSTOPPABLE FORCE FUCKING STOPS."

If you want to get past me, you better learn to shatter steel, because that's the weakest part of THE WALL!
You stand there screaming defiance at the world in general and Aigresaur in particular as he runs around placing razor wire to the left and right of you.
We have razor wire?

Deploy cheese wire on our immediate flanks, and hide behind THE WALL and other team mates.
You have some razor wire. Not a ton though.
[engeineering 4] You run out of wire as you place the razor wire and end up not having enough to reinforce the wire. After that you hid behind the Wall as he screams at you about unstoppable forces and Walls. and then someone discharges a shotgun right next to your ear, and you can't really hear anything.

Fire at any beasts movring torwards our group
x2
[marksmanship 1] Phineasuses shotgun roars right next to the Walls ear, deafening him, and completely missing the charging beast.

Cut down any beasts that attack our group and get into melee range. Block any ranged attacks aimed at me with the knife. Or dodge if I can't block. Push off with my daemon leg for better dodging. If my life is in severe danger of ending, activate dragon painting, freeze breath my attackers, and fly back the way we came.

[beast marksmanship 2] with the force of .50 cal bullet the bone dart, bliztes past you and destroys a young tree behind you. You dive to the ground hiding behind the wall again.
((Everything THE WALL says is solid gold XD ))

Groo continues to play with Rufferto, safely outside the village and unaware of his team's impending danger.
Groo is mindless of the screaming about being shot at that damian is doing, or the roar of a Phineauses shotgun as it spits lead at the charging bull like beast. [rufferto int 5] Rufferto has completely figured it out at this point. Being just as agile as he was.

The wall at the top is near totally cracked, flames spurt from various cracks in the wall. Meanwhile the bull like beast has abandoned the bait clearly finding it unsatisfactory and charges. [str 2] Though it gets somewhat entangles in a net, slowing it down significantly, as it tries to fight it off. Meanwhile the ferret like beast has fled, or at least vanished from sight, and the vine colored beast seems to have deflated again it doesn't seem to have moved though. 
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: December 23, 2016, 03:13:39 am »

Try to shoot the beast in the net with a non leathal shot.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: December 23, 2016, 04:34:26 am »

While hiding behind THE WALL, make rawring mating calls to agitate the attacking thingies.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: December 23, 2016, 10:22:11 pm »

Continue taking cover behind the Wall, attacking any melee aggressors with my daemon knife and dodging or blocking ranged attacks. Wait for the big beast to emerge. Summon my book knife after telling the book daemon that I need its help and cooperation.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: December 23, 2016, 11:38:51 pm »

"What are you doing?!  Help me!  This crazy kook just started attacking me, I'm the president of the United States, you should help me!"

Persuasion roll.  Otherwise, just focus on not being killed by Mirella--no retalitation for now.

((Apologies for brevity.  Busy day.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: December 23, 2016, 11:43:43 pm »

((Seems like it, syv. I want to assume that's for another game, but it's funnier to assume Groo is having a mental breakdown.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: December 23, 2016, 11:49:10 pm »

((Seems like it, syv. I want to assume that's for another game, but it's funnier to assume Groo is having a mental breakdown.))
((I mean we are gettjng attacked by a beast, guess its name is now mirella.

Also I wonder the same, my first thought was "wow, grue is oddly cognicient today))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: December 24, 2016, 03:08:42 am »

Try to shoot the beast in the net with a non leathal shot.
[str 1] [marksmanship 6] [ressilliance 5] The bull like beast lumbers forward still entangled in the net, you sight up and fire two shots into the beasts legs, but between the range and the indistinct outline of the creatures legs due to it's skirt you don't think that you end up getting any good hits on the beast. Though it's skin skirt has a number of buckshot sized holes.

While hiding behind THE WALL, make rawring mating calls to agitate the attacking thingies.

[Charisma 3] Your mating calls are certainly attractive, You can tell from the way the bull like beast puts a bit more effort into straining at the net, but your not quite sure they are entirely on pitch. Since it clearly isn't putting everything it's got into charging the walls shield.
Continue taking cover behind the Wall, attacking any melee aggressors with my daemon knife and dodging or blocking ranged attacks. Wait for the big beast to emerge. Summon my book knife after telling the book daemon that I need its help and cooperation.
You keep hiding behind the wall and grab the book knife from you backpack. Sir yes sir, what do you need sir? I am well versed in knives and the throwing of said knives. is the resounding reply.

The wall continues to tank. Groo continues to play with Rufferto…..though the observant might notice that his insane dialoge has even less relevance to his situation than normal. Must be the shrooms in his coat.

The vine colorod beast is once again inflating, and the top story of the vine covered building collapses outward in an explosion of flame. A great bear like beast but bigger stands framed in the hole in the wall as the rest of the room within is engulfed in flames. IT opens it's mouth and there is slight pause before a great gout of flame erupts from it's mouth and and the small biological buzz saw's embedded int it's front legs begin to spin up before it jumps to the ground, landing lightly for a creature of it's size. Your not entirely sure why it didn't just break it's legs from the 30 foot fall but you not really in the mood to find out right now. On the bright side the sudden appearance of this new challenger causes the vine colored beast to flee.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 03:10:19 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: December 24, 2016, 03:17:59 am »

"I WAŃT̨ ͞I͢T.̶ S͢T͢E͢AL ̛T͜H͢AT̛ GIA͠ǸT ̀B̛ÉAST ͡FÓR ̕T̢HE̸ S͘W̨E͜ET ̡DO͠L͜LAR͡ C̡ÓI̕ǸS͞."

TANK

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: December 24, 2016, 09:52:58 am »

If there's something in one of the nets, and it's nearby - like pushing against THE WALL's shield kind of near, stick it full of tranquilizers.

Make more animal sounds: This time, try to intimidate and challenge. Hide behind THE WALL and make it look like that big thing is making animal challenges at the surrounding beasts.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 09:59:09 am by Aigre Excalibur »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: December 24, 2016, 10:37:42 am »

Shoot the Guy!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 128