Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 188853 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 3: Investigative Daemonism
« Reply #870 on: September 05, 2016, 08:51:20 pm »

Groo stands there for several more seconds, growling at the ruined corpse.  Then he sees Rufferto cowering, and his expression turns upside down--almost literally--with joy.  "Rufferto!  Bad corpse dead now!"

Groo then recollects his katana and Rufferto, then procedes to give the latter some intensive cuddling.  I suppose he wanders into the hallway while doing so.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: September 06, 2016, 10:02:03 pm »

Move on, do not touch the demon arm with my demon arm
you open the door at the end of the hall, inside of it is a  heavy duty door with a number of hard hats and gas masks along with the words danger do not enter with out protective equipment.

Groo stands there for several more seconds, growling at the ruined corpse.  Then he sees Rufferto cowering, and his expression turns upside down--almost literally--with joy.  "Rufferto!  Bad corpse dead now!"

Groo then recollects his katana and Rufferto, then procedes to give the latter some intensive cuddling.  I suppose he wanders into the hallway while doing so.
Groo lumbers over to Rufferto who is clearly happy that the corpse is no longer recognizable as human happily accepts the cuddling from Groo as he wanders down the hall after Adrian.
"Fucking not going to ambush me later."

Shoot the limb point blank until it can no longer function as an arm. Without touching it with the gun.
You settle down for an interesting bit of target shooting. It takes in total 6 six shots from the your pistol but you manage to get to render the arm completely useless as an arm. Mostly because you just put 6 six shots into it's joint.

Damian meanwhile continues to follow and relax, he's officially feeling 100% okay.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 10:38:03 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: September 06, 2016, 10:40:44 pm »

Don protective equipment, follow the others. Keep an eye out for non-infested loot. Blast any hostile daemons with the 420 frequency.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: September 06, 2016, 10:51:22 pm »

Put the protective gear on.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: September 06, 2016, 11:47:54 pm »

Get ye gas mask. Advance.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: September 07, 2016, 08:20:39 pm »

Armor get!  Is there any protective gear for Rufferto?  Wrastle him into it if so!

You slip put your gear on, [luck 4] Looking around in the space you see a note taped to a locker inside the locker is a strange looking gas mask, Making use of Damian to read the note to you you learn it says.

Joe,
Heres that gas mask the Colonel requested, fuck if I know why he wants to be able to take his dog into the foundry but when he asks just give him this.

Grinnig happily you attempt to shove it onto Ruffetro well the mask was clearly designed for a smaller dog than Rufferot and it takes a lot force and dangling meat in front of him to get the mask on. Five minutes and quite a lot of lockers smashed apart later. Ruffferto's face has been crammed into the mask and he is now safe from whatever gasses are in there. He looks ridicules and keeps pawing at the mask but he's safe.
Don protective equipment, follow the others. Keep an eye out for non-infested loot. Blast any hostile daemons with the 420 frequency.

Put the protective gear on.

Get ye gas mask. Advance.
You strap on the gas mask and put the hard hat on. At the bottom of the of shelf you notice a wool covering for your feet and a larger one for your helmet, shrugging you slip it over. pulling the door open you wander into a smallish metal foundry, the furnaces still burned out and the metal formed into useless slag.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: September 07, 2016, 08:27:52 pm »

"Boring! Boring. Why won't the bad things just come out so I can shoot them?!"

Bang metal sword on a wall to make it vibrate at a nice frequency, and try to draw some demons out of hiding.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: September 07, 2016, 09:14:36 pm »

Grab some slag and inspect it, try to figure out what metal it was and ready my rifle.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 10:19:19 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: September 07, 2016, 09:55:46 pm »

Groo makes a loud, almost high pitched noise, and picks up Rufferto for some more cuddling.  He's so adorable in the ill-fitting gas-mask!

If hostiles are sighted, he'll drop the dog (dogs always land on their feet, right?) and headshot it with his pistol.  If the hostiles fail to go down, use the daemon katana.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: September 07, 2016, 09:59:33 pm »

Chillax hostile daemons with the 420 frequency from behind the others.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: September 08, 2016, 12:01:21 am »

"Boring! Boring. Why won't the bad things just come out so I can shoot them?!"

Bang metal sword on a wall to make it vibrate at a nice frequency, and try to draw some demons out of hiding.
[3+1=4]

You pound on the side of the wall with the pommel of your sword, through the sudden pull on your energy your pretty sure that you just attracted a couple of daemons to you.

Grab some slag and inspect it, try to figure out what metal it was and ready my rifle.
You wander over to the slag and inspect it [int 6] Well, clearly this metal is composed entirely of metal of some kind, probably the kind that's used to make daemon metal. How the hell theres so much of it is clearly because the lizard people have been holding out on the rest of the world.

Groo makes a loud, almost high pitched noise, and picks up Rufferto for some more cuddling.  He's so adorable in the ill-fitting gas-mask!

If hostiles are sighted, he'll drop the dog (dogs always land on their feet, right?) and headshot it with his pistol.  If the hostiles fail to go down, use the daemon katana.
Groo embraces Rufferto in a hug. Snuggling him tightly he scans the foundry….Yup everything seems pretty much in order the vats have stopped moving theres a dead guy walking towards Groo…wait. [marksmanship 3] Groo's shot impacts the zombies head destroying the brain but little else.

Chillax hostile daemons with the 420 frequency from behind the others.
[daemonism 4+4=8] [daemon 4+2=6] Your powerful Bob marly vibes slam into the daemon calming it into a placid state, as Groo shoots it in the head.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: September 08, 2016, 12:05:22 am »

"Hells yeah! Now this is more my style!"

FAN THE HAMMER THAN DRAW AND FAN THE HAMMER ON THE OTHER ONE THEN DRAW AND CUT IT IN HALF

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: September 08, 2016, 12:06:21 am »

GRAB THE SLAG SO I MAY RELEASE IT TO THE PUBLIC AND DEFEAT THE EVIL LIZARD PEOPLE! GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA! THE COUNTRY OF FREE HUMANS!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 09:58:25 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: September 08, 2016, 12:13:47 am »

"Try to sever any daemon metal pieces of the zombies. Without contact to the body, it should be unable to keep animating it."

Recover energy if I need to, stay behind the others. Or keep up the frequency if more daemons show up and it won't completely drain my energy on an overzealous attempt (don't do it if an overshoot would drain all my energy.)
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 128