Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 189106 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Mission 2: A Legend Falls.
« Reply #555 on: July 18, 2016, 01:29:40 pm »

Stay in cover and shoot anyone who comes near me work way torwards grue corpse and his lootables
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 02:33:59 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: July 18, 2016, 03:37:21 pm »

Have my knife fire a shard at each thug outside. Aim for the neck/throat, and have the shards ricochet upwards into the thugs' brains. If it doesn't kill them quickly, hopefully it'll disable them and impair their ability to call for help. Try to stay at least somewhat in cover while doing this incase they notice me.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: July 18, 2016, 10:35:55 pm »

Right sorry about going back on my self. But I looked up some more grenade stats and really Rufferto actually had odds for surviving his predicament, so when I rolled resilience got a 6 and is mostly fine.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: July 19, 2016, 09:17:40 pm »

Stay in cover and shoot anyone who comes near me work way torwards grue corpse and his lootables
you get close to the Groo's corpse but don't unite make it there, You also take a shot at the Goons, [marksmanship 5] [resilience 2] You shoot the last of the thugs and he takes a mortal wound to his throat, blood spurting out of his throat. Yeah your pretty sure people know that they are being attacked.

Have my knife fire a shard at each thug outside. Aim for the neck/throat, and have the shards ricochet upwards into the thugs' brains. If it doesn't kill them quickly, hopefully it'll disable them and impair their ability to call for help. Try to stay at least somewhat in cover while doing this incase they notice me.
[daemonism 3+3=6] Your knife laucnes a large amount of small splinters of metal at the group [resilience 4] [resilience 6] [resilience 4] The first goon already bleeding from his neck due to Vincent's spiner fire and he goes down under the wave of splinters, the second one manages to keep himself out of danger by shoving the third one in front of him and hiding as the third one is killed by the splinters, deprived of daemonic enegery the splinters fall to the ground. Geez you feel a bit tired from that.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: July 19, 2016, 09:22:04 pm »

Go retrieve Groo's corpse so we can give it a suitably gratuitous funeral.
Don't let the loot-drunk hunter steal from my friend. Maybe stab him a little bit if he doesn't get the message.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 09:46:06 pm by Egan_BW »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: July 19, 2016, 09:39:29 pm »

Take Grue's Everything, shoot Egan if he attacks me then hack his head off if he is still alive.
Then focus on the Irons and shoot them if there are any around
if there are none near me loot grue's everything and give beirus the katana
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 10:21:42 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: July 19, 2016, 10:16:23 pm »

Kill the last Iron with more slivers. And if the other two crewmembers keep looting or fighting amongst each other instead of killing the remaining enemy with a gun, and the ones who are probably about to come out of the house, I'll kill them both with my daemon knife. Also, get Grue's katana if I can when there are no enemies around, on account of being the resident daemonist and being able to get the most out of it, and not just because I want to go Samurai X on some gang members. Offer to place it back with his body whenever we bury him, if we actually get through this.

((It's funny because we'll probably kill each other before the Irons do.))
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 10:18:39 pm by Beirus »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: July 19, 2016, 10:22:32 pm »

Dibs on the guys stuff, except for his sword, you can have his sword. any of you fight back and I'll make sure my next shot doesn't hit your throat."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: July 19, 2016, 11:00:13 pm »

"Fuck off, ya magpie. He was my friend, and I'm not letting you loot him."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: July 19, 2016, 11:02:20 pm »

All are equal in death, All deserve the same treatment, lest we all be unequal. Is that what matters most? Freedom and equality? Your friend is no different than the men we hunt and kill in death
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: July 19, 2016, 11:05:19 pm »

"fucking asshole."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: July 19, 2016, 11:26:54 pm »

I bet these men haad families and are only messing with nazis to get themselves a better lease on life. To them we are the evil ones. Think before you act as I could make you an enemy just as easily as I made them an enemy
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: July 19, 2016, 11:59:23 pm »

"Could the two of you please save your philosophical bullshit for when we're not in fucking combat? As in, before we end up equally as dead as him?"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: July 20, 2016, 12:52:51 am »

I simply state my terms.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 128