Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: Roll for the User above you: If you feel like it !  (Read 11516 times)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll for the User above you: If you feel like it !
« Reply #165 on: February 22, 2017, 08:45:01 am »

[4] You turn him into an ordinary snowman.

I dissolve into the air.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 22, 2017, 08:48:53 am »

[4] you dissolve without any problems or pains.

I unleash my bunny army in the nearby ninja clan.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 22, 2017, 09:22:20 am »

[3] Your bunny army only consists of 15 members, one of which being you. They are all captured by the ninja clan.

I create an orb that makes it easier to create snow/ice animals.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

LordBrassroast

• Bay Watcher
  • Wibble.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 22, 2017, 09:55:58 am »

[2] You are out of mana.

I attempt to join the ninja clan.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 22, 2017, 10:42:17 am »

[4] You manage to join them but you start as an apprentice/errandboy.

I create a blade of ice.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 22, 2017, 11:51:51 am »

[6] You so, and the blade is so cold, and so icy, it literally freezes time around itself in a mile wide radius.

I attempt to eat the Moon, because every nitwit knows that the Moon is actually made of cheese.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 22, 2017, 12:09:01 pm »

[1] The moon is not made of cheese, so you break all your teeth trying to eat it.

I limit/seal the freezing affect of the blade, at least to the point where it cannot freeze time.

Therolyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 24, 2017, 08:32:25 am »

[1] Congratulations! You've just flash frozen yourself in time and space with your reckless tampering of the blade. Apparently you accidentally instead triggered a surge in its power which flash froze everything within a 10 mile radius...

Now that I perfectly understand the nature of foxes frolicking, I shall now train and use this knowledge to better myself!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 24, 2017, 09:23:03 am »

[1] You try to do that, unfortunately the foxes mistake your intentions and attack you.

Reveal that my bunny army was a distraction so my dog army could attack the ninjas by surprise.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 24, 2017, 11:14:25 am »

[6] The ninjas fall quickly at first, and the dog army makes it's way into the ninja base...too fast for you to keep up with them. You're left outside the ninja base.

I let the flash freeze quickly dethaw.

Therolyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 24, 2017, 09:58:09 pm »

[1] (Well I didn't expect that two in a row)

It doesn't seem to be thawing or dethawing, in fact nothing seems to be happening... You are frozen in time and space just exactly the same as before

I shall retreat and and use my knowledge in training in quiet seclusion.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 28, 2017, 03:52:49 am »

[1] The foxes got you surrounded! One of them lunge at you, and you barely manage to protect your face from it. Bitting your arm viciously, it manages to tear off a massive chunk of flesh!
You are bleeding profusely, and you can't move your arm. And the pain! Oh the pain! The others are coming at you!

Log in Bay12forums after months of inactivity. Check the Forum Games and Roleplaying board.
« Reply #177 on: February 28, 2017, 05:15:52 am »

[2] Trying to login into the page gives a 404 error page

Undo OceanSoul's poly-morph spell on me

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 28, 2017, 06:31:17 am »

[3] You're halfway there. You're made of flesh and blood again, but you still have stick arms, coal eyes and buttons, and a carrot nose. Also, your body temperature is rather low.

I dethaw the frozen time myself.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 28, 2017, 10:29:19 pm »

I dethaw the frozen time myself.
[5] Stuck in time, everything seems motionless. Yet your consciousness remain, somehow evolving out of the boundaries of time.

An impossible, alien experience. With the flow stopped, your self get a glimpse of its shape. Awakened to this new reality, you feel your perception ascending beyond your mortal senses. Then with your sheer willpower, you restore the frozen time, and gain more than anything you could imagine.

The knowledge of the true aspect of Time, and the ability to manifest your consciousness out of this boundary. You also mastered your frozen blade.

Physically enter the Internet.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13