Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll for the User above you: If you feel like it !  (Read 11517 times)

LordBrassroast

• Bay Watcher
  • Wibble.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll for the User above you
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2016, 12:03:51 pm »

[6] You gain a very pretty waifu. Like, seriously, she's hot. You even get one of those body pillows. However its waifu is too much and you become a severe neckbeard! You now must spend at least 22 hours a day watching anime and/or My Little Pony.

Regain my limbs

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2016, 12:14:33 pm »

[4] With your Demi-God powers, you just have to think about your limbs for them to grow back ! Brand new and shiny, here they are, your new arms and legs !

I attempt to use stick magic to save Yoink from space-time erasure and bandwagon mowing !
[1] Time screws up and you find yourself in a alternate timeline, you are being mowed by timewarping giant binded holy sticks
I attempt to take over the timewarping giant binded holy sticks mowing me, thus mastering all Stick Magic !

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2016, 12:34:12 pm »

<<Not rolling or anything, but it's hilarious that the giant binding sticks of holiness have become a part of this game and it was just a thing that happened to be the first turn XD>>
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2016, 06:25:41 pm »

[4] With your Demi-God powers, you just have to think about your limbs for them to grow back ! Brand new and shiny, here they are, your new arms and legs !

I attempt to use stick magic to save Yoink from space-time erasure and bandwagon mowing !
[1] Time screws up and you find yourself in a alternate timeline, you are being mowed by timewarping giant binded holy sticks
I attempt to take over the timewarping giant binded holy sticks mowing me, thus mastering all Stick Magic !
[4] You become the mightiest stick-magician the world has ever seen! The Stick-Mages' College immediately accepts you as its archmage, giving the old one the boot.

I attempt to rebuild the Church of the Stick.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2016, 08:36:49 pm »

[1] (is my die weighted? idk) You Build the church of moonythehuman instead

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2016, 08:53:51 pm »

As the Arch-Stickmage, I convince the Stick-Mages Council to destroy the church of MoonyTheHuman ! We attempt to destroy it with a spell of "Giant Holy Stick Crashing From Outer Space" !

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2016, 09:47:03 pm »

[1] LEme go find a new die...
You lose your life to moony's demons

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll for the User above you: Let's get the ball rollin'
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2016, 12:26:22 pm »

In my will, there is a contract for a hitman against MoonyTheHuman. The hitman attempts to kill Moony once for all !

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2016, 12:29:56 pm »

In my will, there is a contract for a hitman against MoonyTheHuman. The hitman attempts to kill Moony once for all !
[6] Using a massive anchor, your hitman pulls the actual moon down to earth, crushing MoonyTheHuman—and most of Europe, as well. Earthquakes and floods ravage the rest of the world; the damage is unimaginable.

I attempt to start a charity for the victims of this terrible disaster.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2016, 12:34:44 pm »

[6] Using the hidden funds of the Church of the Sticks, you manage to raise a sizable charity, saving all the victims of the disaster from famine and disease ! But this grand action gathers the attention of unwanted individuals, who want all your money for themselves...

Taking upon the Hitman, I discover that I was in fact the bastard son of the recently deceased Arch Stickmage. I attempt to inherit all the possessions of my late father !

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2016, 01:14:56 pm »

[1] Hopefully i didnt get another weighted one...
You get them all, but they all float up into the sky to become a solid gold moon!

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2016, 01:43:19 pm »

Attempt to mess with the moons orbit just enough that it will crash into the Earth in exactly 12345.3 years.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2016, 01:48:07 pm »

[5] Using carefully targeted poking, you disrupt the moons orbit so that they will crash into the Earth in exactly 12345.3 Years. The poking was so stealthy that no one ever realized what mad scheme you devised, you evil mastermind.

I change MoonyTheHuman's dice and remind him he must post an action after rolling

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2016, 01:57:50 pm »

[1] (WHY DOE THE ONLINE GEN KEEP GIVING ME ONES, I SWITCHED ONLINE AND I ROLLED 3 1's!)
You fail miserably
I attempt to force the solid gold moon into the earth

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2016, 03:27:32 pm »

[1] (WHY DOE THE ONLINE GEN KEEP GIVING ME ONES, I SWITCHED ONLINE AND I ROLLED 3 1's!)
You fail miserably
I attempt to force the solid gold moon into the earth
[2] It's too heavy to move.

I attempt to shift the gold moon to a location that will allow it to manipulate the Earth's tides in the same manner as Moon 1.0.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13