Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: Roll for the User above you: If you feel like it !  (Read 11515 times)

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
Re: Roll for the User above you: If you feel like it !
« Reply #135 on: February 02, 2017, 07:37:16 pm »

[6] You freeze your house, but eh, you mastered water/ice magic :)

I ride the bandwagon as fast as possible. (I want to roll a 6, and I MUST roll a 6)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 02, 2017, 07:49:58 pm »

[4] You begin to reach your fastest speed yet when a cop pulls you over and hands you a ticket. You can't understand him, or read it, because it's in japanese. Don't ask how you got here from Soviet Russia.

I sculpt a cat out of snow and ice.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 02, 2017, 08:13:08 pm »

[1] As soon as you finish your sculpture, it turns into a real cat. Rather than thanking you for its existence, it claws you to death. Cats, man.

I sculpt a fish out of snow and ice.

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 02, 2017, 08:24:41 pm »

[3] It kind of sucks. Your ice and snow sculpting peers regard you disdainfully.

Liberate Liberia of librarians.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 08:26:12 pm by WunderKatze »
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 02, 2017, 08:27:53 pm »

[2] You fail to do nothing. You've just signed up for a job as a stunt double. Hey, at least you'll get paid! (if you survive..)

I respawn, and freeze the cat solid.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 02, 2017, 08:32:19 pm »

[5] You are the proud owner of a frozen cat mid-pounce.

I Refresh your page so you actually read my previous action.
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 02, 2017, 08:54:05 pm »

[5] I read your previous action (I'm sorry). I apologize.

I sculpt a cat out of snow and ice.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #142 on: February 03, 2017, 09:04:06 am »

[6] It comes alive and cuddles you! dawwwwww (MoonyTheHuman has been adopted  by icekitty)

I ride the bandwagon as fast as possible. (I want to roll a 6, and I MUST roll a 6)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 03, 2017, 09:34:06 am »

(Nice! My plan was to use the essence I extracted from myself to give it life. I's still made of snow and ice, right?)
[6] You ride it so fast that you create a rift in space! It breaks from creating the rift, but a few good repairs could get it better in working order again. However, you've risen into some sort of snail dimension, and you're not sure where to get the right parts for the job.

Carve a Sphinx from ice.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #144 on: February 03, 2017, 09:39:28 am »

(Nice! My plan was to use the essence I extracted from myself to give it life. I's still made of snow and ice, right?)
[6] You ride it so fast that you create a rift in space! It breaks from creating the rift, but a few good repairs could get it better in working order again. However, you've risen into some sort of snail dimension, and you're not sure where to get the right parts for the job.

Carve a Sphinx from ice.
it is. also, im going to force a 1 because i have this stupid good idea

[2] Err, your creation is ok... but you did it. however, it may fall apart if you poke it.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 10:31:39 am by MoonyTheHuman »

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 03, 2017, 10:20:07 am »

(Why would you force a number? It's not fair. Also, where is your action? ..Maybe, if I bring the two together..)
[3] You manage to force a 2, but your META level isn't high enough to be able to force a 1.

(In other words, refill that action with a 2. Also, it seemed more like a 6 to me)

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 04, 2017, 02:28:13 pm »

Also, where is your action?

(1)

Your action was so poor that the mods had to remove it from the thread. That's why it's not here.

Murder the Sun.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #147 on: February 04, 2017, 03:01:53 pm »

[2] You throw millions of daggers at it. it's fusion is winding down, and thus it is diiiieing... Hurray!

I ride the bandwagon as fast as possible. (I want to roll a 6, and I MUST roll a 6 AAAAA)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 04, 2017, 03:36:32 pm »

Also, where is your action?
(I was asking Moony to redo my action with a 2 instead of a 1, since they gave no action in their post, and the only thing they said they were doing was forcing a 1 on me. I rolled  a 3 for them, said they were only able to force a 2, and they changed it. my action would not have mattered, as it would have occurred in an alternate timeline.)

(5) You ride the bandwagon wast enough to pierce another dimensional boundary, sending you into a cheetah dimension.

I use the magical essence to bring the sphinx alive and make it sturdier.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 05, 2017, 02:35:26 pm »

(1) ((wow, im really doling out the ones right now.))

You toss your magical essence on the ice sphynx and it just sort of melts it. It dosent come to life either.

Consume the sun
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13