Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll for the User above you: If you feel like it !  (Read 11513 times)

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
Re: Roll for the User above you: If you feel like it !
« Reply #120 on: February 01, 2017, 04:40:02 pm »

(1)

You have no one to take care of you at all. You live all alone in a city, dodging bums and hunting birds to survive.

Extinguish the sun.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 01, 2017, 05:08:09 pm »

[2] You throw a bucket of water right at the sun. it splashes back all over you.

I learn Illusion magic so that i can make myself look like a human.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 01, 2017, 06:39:44 pm »

[1] You try to make yourself look like a human, but you just end up turning into the lovechild of Donald Trump, Spongebob, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

I cast fist.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 01, 2017, 06:45:01 pm »

[3] You manage to make a good-shaped cloud of dust, but the overall strength was lacking. 3 yards away, a domino fell over.

I fix my illusory appearance to appear like an average man.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #124 on: February 02, 2017, 03:02:26 pm »

[3] You manage it OK, but you look less average than normal....

I attempt to ride the bandwagon.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 02, 2017, 03:18:13 pm »

[1] The bandwagon rides you to Soviet Russia. Your back is beginning to hurt. Remember, your next action must also be riding the bandwagon, since this was neither a 5 nor 6.

I transfer my cat transformation onto another player (roller's choice).

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #126 on: February 02, 2017, 03:50:19 pm »

[2] You managed to do it... err, halfway. your a humanoid cat now. and TankKit is too.

I attempt to ride the bandwagon.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 02, 2017, 04:02:57 pm »

[6] You ride the band wagon onto a stage where the cover band Wagon is playing. Security is coming in quick, and the crowd's getting angry.

I concentrate my cat-half into a magical essence.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #128 on: February 02, 2017, 04:05:12 pm »

[5] Success. you are now a human with some magic essence.

I attempt to ride the bandwagon away as fast as possible.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 02, 2017, 04:27:43 pm »

[4] You ride it pretty fast, but it gets some bumps and scrapes on the way out. For pretty much repeating your action, even when you didn't need to, I'll let you stop repeating actions once you've rolled a 5 or 6.

I research water and ice magic.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #130 on: February 02, 2017, 05:13:54 pm »

[1] You freeze yourself solid trying

I attempt to ride the bandwagon away as fast as possible. (I want to keep the 5-6 limit, its fun :P)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 02, 2017, 06:10:37 pm »

[5] You get the thing to beyond the standard top speed for bandwagons, and, somehow, it's still a comfortable ride.

I try to undo the spell that froze me.

Goggles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 02, 2017, 06:19:47 pm »

[6]You miraculously unfreeze yourself successfully

Attempts to turn the lights off
Um, same!

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #133 on: February 02, 2017, 06:21:47 pm »

[1] You turn off the lights at said band (context: [6] You ride the band wagon onto a stage where the cover band Wagon is playing. Security is coming in quick, and the crowd's getting angry.) and get beaten up by a combination of the crowd and guards.

I ride the bandwagon as fast as possible.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 02, 2017, 06:38:39 pm »

[5] You keep on moving at the speed limit. Well, the wagon's speed limit. There's still speed limits on roads and highways to pay attention to. But you don't care.

I resume my attempts at learning water/ice magic

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13