Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Trench Warfare: 1975 Through No Man's Land ((Wiatlist Open))  (Read 5235 times)

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trench Warfare: 1975 (5/5) Starting soon. ((Today(ish)))
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2016, 05:11:00 pm »

fire my rifle then duck back into the trench and run  to the right along the bottom of the trench for about 20 yards then pop up and shoot the nearest enemy with my pistol 

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2016, 09:37:43 pm »

Get to the closest area i can fire through and start using my sniper rifle.
Hiro, no! C'mon! We can carry twice as much together! I grab Hiro's shoulder and pull him along with me towards the reserve trench. I load him and myself with ammunition for the machine gun and start running back. I also take a spare barrel if our gunner doesn't already have one, and a can of water for cooling the gun if I can locate one. If Hiro doesn't come along, I do this by myself.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2016, 10:24:07 pm »

I find some cover and take aim, trying to get a clear line of sight..
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2016, 11:23:09 pm »

Get to the closest area i can fire through and start using my sniper rifle.
Hiro, no! C'mon! We can carry twice as much together! I grab Hiro's shoulder and pull him along with me towards the reserve trench. I load him and myself with ammunition for the machine gun and start running back. I also take a spare barrel if our gunner doesn't already have one, and a can of water for cooling the gun if I can locate one. If Hiro doesn't come along, I do this by myself.
"Ah, alright."
Help abe with the above.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
Re: Trench Warfare: 1975 (5/5) Repelling the First Charge.
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2016, 02:41:20 pm »

TURN 1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is early Afternoon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reginald Esquire: You find very little cover that would stop an actual bullet, but there are some low sandbags with some shrapnel imbedded in them. You prop your rifle on it and spot one soldier close enough for you to shoot down. The rest are just out of range. You shoot the one guy three times, two hitting him and the other barely missing. Two enemies pop up and shoot at you. One volley hits just in front of you, spraying mud in your eyes and on your face. and the other flies way over you and to the left.
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Michael Mowry: You shoot you rifle once, nailing an incoming soldier in the left leg. You drop down and move along the bottom of the trench along to the edge of one of the nearby communication trenches. You pop up and fire and miss. An enemy shoots at you with an M1 Garand. It explodes in his hands, the bullet, no doubt destined for your skull, lands with a dull thud about four yards in front of you.
'Abe' Tillman: "Yo, Hiro. We need get our guy here some ammo. We'll come back and shoot them when we have some ammo." You grab Hiro just after he fires a round. You go and grab three boxes of ammo for the Gunner back at the bunker. He's on an M60. It's HEAVY. Hiro grabs two belts of the same ammo. You head back when you hear the buzzing of a plane above and the whistling of two bombs. You duck down as they explode. Two men you think you recognize fall into the trench missing an arm and half of a torso. One of them is on fire. You are about half way back to the bunker, Hiroharu is ahead of you and is almost to the bunker.
 Bill Alabaster: After wiping the mud and grime from your eyes and pulling a wicked splinter from your nose, you look for the CO. She's standing straight up and firing a Colt Python at the enemies. She takes a bullet to the shoulder and drops info the trench. An enemy is about to reach her portion of the trench.
Hiroharu: In the bunker, you find two free windows wide enough to hold your rifle. You fire and hit an enemy right in the chest. Then Tillman practically drags you to the ammo supply foxhole in the Reserve Trench. He loads himself down with some heavy looking boxes of hundreds and hundreds of bullets. You grab some 100 round belts and run. Behind you are some explosions. You just keep running. You're just about back when you see two enemies, one with an AK74, and one with a Thompson Sub machine gun, about to jump in the trench.
The clouds above threaten to start raining.

((I will try to get some of those maps on here when I get my laptop back.))
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 07:16:32 pm by Sosoku234 »
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Poohbah

• Bay Watcher
  • I hope I win the big cash.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2016, 02:43:40 pm »

Stab the enemy with my claymore, then drag my C.o to cover

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2016, 04:46:53 pm »

Take out my type 14 Nambu and fire at the two as i run to deliver the ammo "Enemy's here!"
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2016, 05:36:36 pm »

Keep running.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2016, 10:40:48 pm »

Take aim at the two close enemy soldiers, fire away.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2016, 09:42:50 am »

shoot a guy who is currently armed then begin to retreat keep my pistol ready and shoot any nearby enemies i spot

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2016, 05:58:04 pm »

TURN 2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is early Afternoon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reginald Esquire: You fire once at the one closest to you. You miss pretty spectacularly(4;6). You then shoot the other soldier twice. Your gun jams before you can even get one bullet out(1;13). The guy you missed shoots back. He misses by the entire battlefield(3;14). The other guy hops down into the trench right behind this Japanese dude you remember from your indoctrination.
Michael Mowry: You drop the guy closest to you like a sack of potatoes(17;3). You retreat along the trench towards an american soldier carrying about two hundred pounds of ammo. On the way you spot a man jump into the trench near the MG nest nearby. You shoot at him. You gun slips from your hand and falls into the mud and is stomped into the mud by the ammo guy(1;12).
'Abe' Tillman: You continue running as the fighting above intensifies. You pass an Austrian man with a sniper rifle, he pauses to pull his pistol and fires into the trench where Hiro disappeared into. You didn't see what happened next, but you feel a hard lump under your boot. You keep running anyway. You now see a man about to enter the nest where you were headed back to. The gunner back at the bunker tears apart a bunch of enemies that you could see.
Bill Alabaster: You stab the guy in the gut and slash sideways, effectively cutting him in half. His gun was knocked out of the way. It was a black powder musket from what looks to be the american civil war. But, that's besides the point, you drag your CO to the nearby foxhole. She commends you and gets a medic to attend to her wound. She shoos you off to do some fightin' with an "Off with you, Lad!"
Hiroharu: You fire at the two Tango's you see. Your hit one in the arm(9;7). As you shoot at the other one, your gun backfires, blowing the barrel out and rendering you pistol useless(1;12). Regardless you make it back to the bunker just in time to see the gunner reduce much of the incoming charge to puddles of bloody chunks and a bad smell.
"Oh, thanks pal! I really needed these." He takes the ammo off of you and reloads.
The skies darken further. The downpour is a visible wave miles off. The enemies are starting to slow down. Many are dead all along the front line. A wall of bodies is forming.

((The dots next to the enemies represent the players who can see that specific enemy.))
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 10:03:37 pm by Sosoku234 »
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Poohbah

• Bay Watcher
  • I hope I win the big cash.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2016, 09:38:18 pm »

Fens off the remaining enemy troops

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2016, 09:54:35 pm »

Fall back, try to unjam gun back in to working condition
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2016, 10:20:38 pm »

shoot the guy about to enter the trench on the right then prepare my pistol and shoot the nearest enemy  in the trench if he presents a good shot

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2016, 11:18:02 pm »

Can you be a little more obvious when describing enemies in the turns? Neither side belongs to any particular nation so I would appreciate it if instead of saying "you see a man" that you say "you see an enemy". Also, the map is easy enough to understand, except for the little dots next to the red enemy dots. What do those mean?

Rush forward and ambush any enemies trying to get near the back of the MG nest by hosing them with my SMG.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6