Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Trench Warfare: 1975 Through No Man's Land ((Wiatlist Open))  (Read 5236 times)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
Re: Trench Warfare: 1975 (Interest Check) (3/6)
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2016, 11:06:56 am »

In about an hour, if no other players have submitted sheets, I'll just start the game and lower the player limit to 4. When the last player submits a sheet, I'll just have them jump in somewhere in the trench.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Poohbah

• Bay Watcher
  • I hope I win the big cash.
    • View Profile
Re: Trench Warfare: 1975 (3/4) Starting soon. ((Today(ish)))
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2016, 12:33:09 pm »

Name:Bill Alabaster
Nationality: American
Period of Duty: WW2
Weapon Type of Choice: Assault rifle
Current Weapons: FNFAL Battle rifle,Colt Marine 1911,Pineapple grenades 2,Irish claymore

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2016, 12:34:00 pm »

Current Weapons: FNFAL Battle rifle,Colt Marine 1911,Pineapple grenades 2,Irish claymore

Wikipedia links.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2016, 12:37:21 pm »

Current Weapons:
FNFAL Battle rifle
Colt Marine 1911
Pineapple grenades 2
Irish claymore

Poohbah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2016, 12:39:20 pm »

Thanks dude

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2016, 12:50:28 pm »

Name:Fujimori Hiroharu (Hiroharu Fujimori in english)
Nationality: Japanese
Period of Duty: WWII
Weapon Type of Choice: Sniper rifles
Current Weapons: Type 97 Type 14 Nambu Type 99 grenade x2 Katana
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2016, 01:12:01 pm »

Okay. I'm gonna get you guys in, but first. I gotta get those weapons spec's out. It might take a few minutes, because I am using my phone and not my computer.

somokus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro tip: (points to avatar).
    • View Profile
Re: Trench Warfare: 1975 (5/5) Starting soon. ((Today(ish)))
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2016, 02:05:16 pm »

Name:Aaron Phillips
Nationality: United Kingdom
Period of Duty: 1949
Weapon Type of Choice: Assault rifles
Current Weapons: Browning Hi-Power ,Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR), trench knife,  Lee Enfield No. 4 MKI
I traveled space once....... I hated it.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2016, 02:07:38 pm »

It's a little late for this. I'll put you on the waitlist for now.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2016, 02:19:13 pm »

Give me about an hour or two to kick this off. It may take a little longer due to phone and not laptop. If I can receive my laptop, I will crank out updates faster and I might make a trench map for easier Navigation.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2016, 04:28:54 pm »

The world is full of trenches. Every continent, country, and city has miles and miles of trenches and millions of miles of barbedwire, minefields, and artillery craters.

The enemy has taken defensive positions. But, so has your army. You are in the middle of a field near Smithsville. The enemies have been entrenched about one thousand yards across the no man's land.
For about a year, both armies have took and lost these trenches over and over again.

The Commanding Officer looks over the top of the wall. "Okay lads. Looks like they're gathering for a charge. Defensive positions."

You hear the tweeting of the opposing CO's whistle. For a few seconds nothing. Then you hear it. The steadily rising scream of nearly a hundred men.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TURN 0
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is early Afternoon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((Roll for position indicates that, Reginald is in the Reserve Trench, Mowry is in the Front line Trench, Tillman is in a Machinegun nest twenty yards behind the front line, Bill is in the Reserve Trench, and Hiroharu is in the same nest as Tillman))
Reginald Esquire: You sit in the trench with you head and rifle just over the side of the sandbags. You see over the craters and debris, seven soldiers coming straight in your direction.
Michael Mowry: You and Louie had been having a wonderful time playing I spy in the frontline, when now there's like a bazillion men armed to the teeth running to your trench. Louie starts to say something, but a whoosh of air and a wet sucking sound silences him. He disappears into the muddy floor below you.  The rifle report is heard a quarter of a second later.
'Abe' Tillman: Your game of poker is interrupted by the gunner firing  three short streams of bullets and him requesting an ammo resupply. You look at what he was shooting at and you see the wave of soldiers.
Bill Alabaster: You sigh and take a short peek over the trench wall. Your face is spattered by mud and splinters as a bullet hits just before you. You sit back down for a sec.
Hiroharu: In the same nest as Tillman, you throw down you hand of two aces and two eights and follow Tillman's cue.

Poohbah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2016, 04:34:27 pm »

Look around for the C.O

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2016, 04:38:34 pm »

Get to the closest area i can fire through and start using my sniper rifle.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 05:04:15 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Poohbah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2016, 04:53:00 pm »

Hey guys irl I can't post till like 8. Gotta go to basketball camp

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2016, 04:56:04 pm »

((Uuum... Ok?

You should really use these double parentheses when talking OOC.))
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6