Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere  (Read 28971 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere
« Reply #345 on: July 19, 2016, 10:41:33 am »

Use magics on evil birdy
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 19, 2016, 05:42:06 pm »

Temporarily ignore bird unless it immediately attacks one of us, and try to get Korvash to patch me up.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: July 19, 2016, 08:18:23 pm »

Korvash: Hope we get ignored while patching up my friend Mongo's Injury's
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: July 20, 2016, 08:02:13 am »

"Hold ya breath, guys. Just in case."
I'll use spontanous drownage again on the bird. I focus on filling only its lungs, like how used this spell the first time (not the second time when I flooded the entire basement).

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: July 20, 2016, 04:14:42 pm »

"Caw!"
Back up the stairs, to the tower.
You attempt to fly back to the stairs, but are unable to get airborn, wings fluttering pointlessly. You try to blink the fuck out, but blink a couple inches left. Caw.

Use magics on evil birdy
At first, it appears as if your magic has no effect. But then, the bigass monster looks at you, and you feel HUNGER. You are rooted in place, and have drawn the evilbird's attention. One false move here, and that long, bloody beak is gonna find it's next meal.

"Hold ya breath, guys. Just in case."
I'll use spontanous drownage again on the bird. I focus on filling only its lungs, like how used this spell the first time (not the second time when I flooded the entire basement).
You concentrate, grit your teeth, clench your fists, fall into a rigor mortis, and cast. As with Varion, at first, it appears that your spell has no effect. But, after staring at Varion for several small eternities, the bird shivers and throws back it's head and GHAW.

Temporarily ignore bird unless it immediately attacks one of us, and try to get Korvash to patch me up.
Korvash: Hope we get ignored while patching up my friend Mongo's Injury's
Well, neither of you have any idea the two demons were even there. Far as you know, you killed the unbug yourselves. Congratulations, you are heroes! Korvash get's Mongo patched up pretty well, stabilizing him. He shouldn't stress himself too much any time soon though, or the wound will open and cause some serious injury and potentially death. And it needs patched by a professional before long. But for now, he can move and get shit done. Just don't go wrestling any hippos. Hmm ... I have an idea. This will be fun!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: July 20, 2016, 04:27:45 pm »

Try to communicate with the bird and see if I can reason with it. If not go back away slwoly ready to swing for its wings. See if I cannot us magic to draw the others to me,
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: July 20, 2016, 10:12:32 pm »

Try to get back to the others supporting Mongo so he doesnt hurt himself
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 21, 2016, 12:33:00 pm »

Thank you friend, but I can walk.
Politely turn down Korvash's help, and walk with him to find the others. Walk on all fours to avoid putting strain on or reopening the wound.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: July 21, 2016, 02:44:12 pm »

Back up slowly and subtly and also try to negogiate with the bird, also alert my teammates subtly.
"I just wanted ta give ya a drink my dear friend. Our friends are here and they will help ya for sure. Right friends.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 02:58:33 pm by Loki987 »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: July 22, 2016, 06:14:59 am »

Try to communicate with the bird and see if I can reason with it. If not go back away slwoly ready to swing for its wings. See if I cannot us magic to draw the others to me,
"Hel-"
GhhCawhg! CkHawgh!!
"Not a good time for you. right, I'll just go then." You sidle very slowly tward the entrance, the bird hopping and twisting it's head, vomiting up water with every caw. It's getting more animated as it goes.

Try to get back to the others supporting Mongo so he doesnt hurt himself
Thank you friend, but I can walk.
Politely turn down Korvash's help, and walk with him to find the others. Walk on all fours to avoid putting strain on or reopening the wound.
You two "Odd Couple" it back toward the others, freezing in place whe nyou walk around the carcass of the unbug to see a seven foot midnight black raven vomiting water and dancing at Varion and Samuel.

"Maybe we should go out the other way?" Mongo whispers to Korvash.
"What? through the hole in the ceiling of the other cave? the hole that's twelve feet up above our heads?"
"Yeah."
"Might be better than this."

Back up slowly and subtly and also try to negogiate with the bird, also alert my teammates subtly.
"I just wanted ta give ya a drink my dear friend. Our friends are here and they will help ya for sure. Right friends.
You get the same vomiting caw and angry hopping as Varion, but the bird is definitely focusing on you guys again, and is hopping toward you. I don't know what you are signalling, and to which teammates, so I can't say if they got the message or not. I'm assuming it's either "help us, this giant angry bird wants to eat us" or "run away, this giant angry bird wants to eat us." In either case, I think they figured it out on their own anyway.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 22, 2016, 06:39:39 am »

Whisper to Korvash.
We're at a bit of a crossroads here, comrade. We can either pile up corpses and debris to escape, or we can almost certainly die for this lot. The former sounds pretty tempting, but I'm leaning towards the latter myself. You?

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: July 22, 2016, 09:10:00 pm »

Wisper back to Mongo
Its a hard decision but we may not need to make it. The bird thing dosent seem to notice us we may be able to sneak past. If it doesn't work well we don't lose anything

Try to sneak around the edges of the cave to rejoin with the others and the door. Dont leave Mongo behind unless told to and if the bird approches attack it.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 01:47:30 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: July 22, 2016, 09:17:43 pm »

Continue to try and shuffle my way out of there meeting any attacks with attacks
ome on now nice raven, we can be buds. You want the other bird don't you?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: July 22, 2016, 09:18:40 pm »

Spam Blink a bit more.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: July 22, 2016, 09:38:45 pm »

Follow Korvash. Stand between the bird and him, preparing to claw/bite its eyes/throat out when it attacks.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28