Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere  (Read 28974 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere
« Reply #330 on: July 15, 2016, 07:01:38 pm »

if the daemon attacks me: Seek out the daemon and use my magic to haunt it , then slit its throat if I can.
It's not attacking you. You can't see anything, though. But you can hear the giant unbug in front yof you. Your instincts are rising a little, telling you that it might be time to gtfo, bro.

((For fuck's sake Spazyak, can we go a few turns without infighting?))
Dig my claws into the creature's carapace and start biting off any limbs close enough to attack me. Afterwards, chomp a large hole into its carapace.
You tear a limb right out of the thing's body, leaving a trailing line of gore and viscera swinging above. Whether the creature felt that, or is reacting to some other stimulus, it jerks sideways suddenly, slamming you into the wall and knocking you to the floor. You roll on your back, and look up at half a dozen large legs, coming down in a weird, patternless tempo, neither driving the body forward, nor hauling it backward. Either way, you are right in the line of where they are trying to go.

Try to get to Mongo and help him if unable go for the undead abomination thing and try to hack it apart now its armor is weakened.
You start to step in when the unbug suddenly jerks sideways, knocking you off your little ledge. you fall, hit, bounce and roll, right up to Mongo, who is also lying on the floor. "I'm here to rescue you!" You wheeze. "My hero." The grouch snarls in return, as several large bug claws begin trampling around you.

((That went better than expected except for the demon that blinded us.))
Sit and watch what happens. Be prepared to attack if any spiders, bugs or demons attack me.
You .. you watch two slit eyes move forward, move sideways, turn this way and that, and rise slowly upward. You hear crunching and slurping sounds, crashes clicks, and screams, humanoid and otherwise.

"Caw caw motherfuckers!"
The solution has been provided, now we need merely wait. A few more meters back.
"Solution." You hop on back a few feet.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 15, 2016, 07:05:12 pm »

Gettin outta there.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 15, 2016, 07:08:31 pm »

GTFO and find the torch if I can if I see any bugs or unbugs RIP AND TEAR TILL THE JOB IS DONE, AND THEN SUM!
((Oh aku, I meant to attack the daemon IF the bird couldn't control that. If you read my action.))
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 09:04:37 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 15, 2016, 08:24:48 pm »

((My bad, I dont know how I missed that. Sorry about that.))
Rip off a plate of chitin, tearing off limbs that get in my way if necessary.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 15, 2016, 08:35:12 pm »

((it's fine.))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 15, 2016, 09:00:08 pm »

Korvash assists Mongo in Rip and tear of the thing
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 16, 2016, 03:18:53 pm »

"Hey help. I can't bloody walk."
Start to follow Spaz. If I can't walk, I drag myself.
((I had an idea for a spell. I think it would be a cool idea if I could "swim" in the air for a limited amount of time allowing me to float. Would you allow that spell?))
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 02:13:37 am by Loki987 »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 18, 2016, 07:29:17 am »

Gettin outta there.
You hop back a little further and bump into some thing large and squishy. It smells rotten, like lunch. A stray unbug or two must have gotten around the group and into the hall behind you.

GTFO and find the torch if I can if I see any bugs or unbugs RIP AND TEAR TILL THE JOB IS DONE, AND THEN SUM!
((Oh aku, I meant to attack the daemon IF the bird couldn't control that. If you read my action.))
You can't see the torch, nor the direction you want to go. Yo udo bump into an unbug, scream a little, maybe like a little girl, maybe not, you don't know. Well, either way, you begin pounding frantically on the thing with your short sword. After a time, you realize it is not moving, and you are covered in gore.

((My bad, I dont know how I missed that. Sorry about that.))
Rip off a plate of chitin, tearing off limbs that get in my way if necessary.
You get a spiked leg in the gut, and wheeze in pain. You lose your breath cmpletely. In anger and pain, you tear the leg out of the giant unbug, bringing a bit of chitin with it. You are seriously wounded now. might have wanted to do a little old fashioned dodging there, Charro.

Korvash assists Mongo in Rip and tear of the thing
Yo utoo, Charro junior. You Get a couple legs in the face and gut and are knocked about, but manage to retain your footing. You leap up and grab the edge of the hole that Mongo makes when he tears the leg out of the but, and stab your weapon straight into it, so deep that you lose the weapon inside before falling with a thud next to your friend.

"Hey help. I can't bloody walk."
Start to follow Spaz. If I can't walk, I drag myself.
((I had an idea for a spell. I think it would be a cool idea if I could "swim" in the air for a limited amount of time allowing me to float. Would you allow that spell?))

((I like that you are pushuing the boundaries of your power, but that might be just a tad outside your spellset. Swimming is a living thing, and floating in the air is not drowning. You might be able to work something like it out, if you can justify it well enough to me. maybe something like drifting unconscious in a stream along the floor, or something, as an example.))
Just to be clear here - Spaz is in the room with te giant bug, the swarm, and the two weird demons. You are at the doorway back to the place you guys came in from. You asking to go down there with spaz, or turning to drag yourself back to home base?

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 18, 2016, 11:31:41 am »

((Well, I believed Spaz and Egan were gonna leave me behind. Obviously Spaz is in front of me so I'll stay where I am.
What if when I float, I can't breath and bassicaly have to hold my breath. You know because if you drown, you can't breath. Also floating in water is like being underwater could be linked to the magic.))
I guess I'll stay but I'm ready to drag myself away. Also I'm not aware that there is a bug where Corvo is, right?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 18, 2016, 11:33:26 am »

GUYS?! IT'S DEAD I KILLED IT! It's so dark I'm
 Scared

Try and find egan and loki then wander out,
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 01:18:04 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 18, 2016, 01:05:59 pm »

((When you say I got a spiked leg in the gut, you mean that I got gored by it, rather than merely hit with it, right?.))
Widen and deepen the hole while trying to block and parry attacks. If possible, retrieve Korvash's weapon while pulling out the creatures entrails.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 18, 2016, 08:41:50 pm »

((When you say I got a spiked leg in the gut, you mean that I got gored by it, rather than merely hit with it, right?.))
Widen and deepen the hole while trying to block and parry attacks. If possible, retrieve Korvash's weapon while pulling out the creatures entrails.
Help the bear with the tear creature in half plan
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 19, 2016, 07:39:53 am »

((Well, I believed Spaz and Egan were gonna leave me behind. Obviously Spaz is in front of me so I'll stay where I am.
What if when I float, I can't breath and bassicaly have to hold my breath. You know because if you drown, you can't breath. Also floating in water is like being underwater could be linked to the magic.))
I guess I'll stay but I'm ready to drag myself away. Also I'm not aware that there is a bug where Corvo is, right?
Correct. You are not aware of Corvo's visitor. You silly, you don't breathe anyway. Not gonna get free flight out of holding your nonexistent breath. Pull the other one.

basically what you want is something like "Body on the Bank." Where you fall into a pool of water and wash up somewhere else. I get to choose where. Heh heh heh.

anyway, prepped and ready to stump it.

GUYS?! IT'S DEAD I KILLED IT! It's so dark I'm
 Scared

Try and find egan and loki then wander out,
You bang your head on a low point in the cavern ceiling, and reach out for a wall. You find no wall.

Help the bear with the tear creature in half plan
((yes. Gored.)) You two do a respectable bit of bugbiting, and teh unbug tries to squish you, to claw you, and to slam you against the wall, all to no effect. It's oozing pretty good right now.

You all hear a horrible screech, and then a loud crunch, and some nasty slurping. The unbug collapses. and Mongo and Korvash retreive Korvash' weapon. A sound coems. A sound of wings in the main cavern. And the screech comes again. it is closer to both Varion and Samuel now, but it strikes terror in the heart of Corvo, who shudders, feathers ruffled and head darting side to side, eyes wide.

At almost the same time, the darkness evaporates, eye slits fading into nothingness, and cavern seeming quite bright in the flickering light of the nearly extinguished torch. The lage unbug lay still, head pierced through and guts strewn about. A number of lesser unbugs are still crawling, clinbing, and twithcing, including two within the entrance of the tunnel, and a couple more further back (toward the basement where you came from). Varion is to the right, about 2twenty degrees from the hall where Samuel lies. You do not see Mongo or Korvash. What you do see (and those two do not) is a bird, six and a half feet tall, vantablack wings spread ten feet wide, eyes red, skin becoming mottled with sores where visible as patches of feathers drop off, and stabbing and eating whatever moves within reach. It's head is tilted, and it's eye is aimed straight down the hallway.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 19, 2016, 07:59:07 am »

"Caw!"
Back up the stairs, to the tower.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 19, 2016, 08:58:46 am »

((I suspected you would say that. Well maybe only when I'll use the floating spell I need to hold breath but otherwise I don't need to breathe. The teleporting in water spell also seems fun yet dangerous. If I don't teleport to far away, for example teleporting in a completly different area, it might work out. Could I also teleport my teammates with me?))
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 10:29:51 am by Loki987 »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28