Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 28

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere  (Read 29093 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere
« Reply #180 on: June 22, 2016, 06:25:11 am »

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT! If I fail just decapitate it and take its head. Use magic to make the demon suffer a dehibilitating memory
the demon freezes in place and screeches at you. You hear the screams of the damned, and a deep, sibilant voice, directed at the dark thing. you feel an overwhelming sense of smallness and danger. the demon radiates terror. You feel it as a sot of echo, removed from yourself. It's like looking into hell. Spooky.

Find a good spider corpse to feast on.
You find dozens, and teleport into the room with your failed summon screeching at some guy. You gorge while the group is busy. Your other demon slinks in through a window.

Draw my sword and charge to kill the thing along with my loot crazed teammate
((Again with the demons Egan?))
Roar menacingly and destroy the abomination.
The thing is frozen by spaz's character's magic, and the two of you tear it apart, smelling brimstone and death as it explodes into pieces that then dissolve into stench and shadow before fading into nothing.

((Damn, I was gonna try to talk to it. But all my teammates attack...))
Watch what happens and aim at the enemy so I will be ready to cast magic when things go south.
It explodes. Another demon enters through a window, and crawls across the ceiling, dropping onto a corpse next to a bird. The two gorge themselves. remarkably, nothing terrible happens to you guys this round.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 22, 2016, 06:57:30 am »

"Caaw Caaw!"

Perch triumphantly atop the corpses.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 22, 2016, 07:37:35 am »

Hey guys the crow is back and brought a friend
If the crow and demon are friendly get back on the ram

Anyone gonna help?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 07:44:21 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 22, 2016, 11:35:00 am »

Help Korvash ram the door down.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 23, 2016, 05:23:56 am »

You guys posture and thrust, screaming and moaning. And then, the pile next to the basement door shifts. something clatters to the ground, and the door swings outward. You haven't made any progress on the outside door either. must be a big pile of stuff you are pushing against.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 23, 2016, 08:40:27 am »

You guys posture and thrust, screaming and moaning. ...
GIggity
Pile you say? That means loots!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 23, 2016, 02:13:45 pm »

((Wait, what? Which door opened? Not the one towards the courtyard right?))

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 23, 2016, 02:44:47 pm »

((The basement door. You know, the huge-ass door that was closed with a massive wooden bar. The one we had piled spider corpses against in fear that the door alone wouldn't be enough. That door.))
Edit: Shove back anything that tries to enter this room, and hold the door.
Korvash! A little help!
((Let's hope that Audrey 2 can't pierce this door. I seriously doubt she can shove the door aside, consider the enormous amount of weight holding it shut, but if she can do either, I don't think any of us will live much longer.))
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 03:28:34 pm by AkumaKasai »

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 23, 2016, 04:11:47 pm »

Help keep the door shut. Also try to drown whatever is pushing at the door with my magic (spontaneous drownage).

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 23, 2016, 06:49:45 pm »

Perch on the window we came in on and observe.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 23, 2016, 07:57:35 pm »

((Mind checking out the debris in front of the door Egan? It might be a pile of things light enough for you/your demon to move))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 23, 2016, 07:58:58 pm »

Grab the bar and bring it over to the basement door using it to wedge the door closed
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 23, 2016, 08:30:47 pm »

You guys posture and thrust, screaming and moaning. ...
GIggity
Pile you say? That means loots!
or rubble

((The basement door. You know, the huge-ass door that was closed with a massive wooden bar. The one we had piled spider corpses against in fear that the door alone wouldn't be enough. That door.))
Edit: Shove back anything that tries to enter this room, and hold the door.
Korvash! A little help!
((Let's hope that Audrey 2 can't pierce this door. I seriously doubt she can shove the door aside, consider the enormous amount of weight holding it shut, but if she can do either, I don't think any of us will live much longer.))
((and then removed most of the pile, leaving enough to act as an alarm, while using the bar for the exact opposite of it's intent - to open a door rather than keep one closed :P))

You lean on the door while spider legs appear around the edges, and chittering increases. You bite off a couple legs that appear next to your face.  See Loki's action for more info.

Help keep the door shut. Also try to drown whatever is pushing at the door with my magic (spontaneous drownage).
You add your weight to the door and call up the waters of the Deep. Dark water begins bubbling up around the top edge of the door, and rolling down it to coat the door, the spider limbs, and yourself and Mongo. the water pools at the floor, and you hear it dripping through the door, then trickling, then rushing. A wave of dark water lifts the door, with you and Mongo on it, and sweeps it across the floor, bringing it to a rest against the outer door. you stand, ready to wield your ball and chain, but nothing comes up from the basement. The water level over there does start to slowly settle though. Mongo is next to you, kicking and twitching, eyes wide and mouth open.

Perch on the window we came in on and observe.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

so, apparently, the castle inhabitants chucked a big pile of debris up in front of the door. It's mostly wood, thogh there are bits of other stuff too, like stones and bricks.

Grab the bar and bring it over to the basement door using it to wedge the door closed
You start to drag teh bar over when suddenly, the door, bear, dead guy and all, lifts off the doorway and comes barreling at you on a tide of wet darkness. You drop the bar and do a double somersault over their heads, landing feet first at the very edge of the stairway down poised, ready to fight whatever comes up. all you see at teh moment though is several twitching bodies floating in the darkness below.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 23, 2016, 08:42:05 pm »

I mean observe the amusing antics of the ground-dwellers. Why do I care what's barricading that door? It's not my problem, because I can both fly and teleport, making me vastly superior.
Anyway, keep watching.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 23, 2016, 08:42:54 pm »

((Why am I kicking and twitching? Am I just surprised by hitting the floor, or am I drowning or having a seizure or something?))
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 28