Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere  (Read 29090 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere
« Reply #165 on: June 19, 2016, 06:59:36 am »

Well I cant do anything else at the moment and I really want to break something. The ram can be a backup plan.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 19, 2016, 07:52:39 am »

"Sure, break whatever ya want but what about me plan?"

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 19, 2016, 08:10:28 am »

It seems good but I'm more suited to straight up killing Korvash grins revealing a row of sharp teeth Its more fun that way
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 19, 2016, 10:56:20 am »

"Ya know what's also a lot of fun? Not being eaten by bloody spiders.
Anyway if ya want ya can go down in the basement and sprinkle the giggle water around.
Just go down sprinkle it around and come back up, ya can hack up as many crawlers if ya want in the meantime."

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 19, 2016, 12:48:58 pm »

((Does the door appear to open in or out?))

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 19, 2016, 02:23:01 pm »

By all gods, I'm working with a pair of children. Hand me the damn liquor, I'll do it.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 19, 2016, 02:45:05 pm »

"I'm a damn child? Whut, mate. I just made up the plan. He seems like he want to see some battle so why not?
I'm not being difficult. I'm not tossing my teammates around an' all.
Anyway first break down the door an' make the fire bomb then we go downstairs."

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 19, 2016, 03:06:15 pm »

If the door opens towards me (THIS IS IMPORTANT.): Jam a sword into the door and pry it open.

If the door opens away from me: Pick up the table with Korvash and batter it down.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 19, 2016, 08:21:39 pm »

Do best to ignore the bickering couple. Loot lootables not nailed down, unnail the nailed downs then get ready for next room.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 20, 2016, 08:39:14 pm »

((Not poison. Venom. It's safe to ingest at least rattlesnake venom, afaik (don't try this at home), so I'm not sure how much spider venom would make your hands burn. Maybe if they're covered in scratches, which probably isn't too far off.))

Caaw to the beast the general message of a grouped attack. Find some spiders to rip apart. Abuse Blink in combat as a force multiplier.
((whatever it is, it burns their hands. RNGesus has spoken)) you screech meaninglessly at the demon. it ignores you. You then procede to blink around the tower stabbing the spiders that are on the outside of the tower with your beak. At one point, you catch sight of the demon tearing apart a rather large specimen. It then sits on the top of the tower and eats it's kill. all is clear outside.

(Well crap)

Looking at the "poison" on his blade looking more like blood Korvash decides screw it. He drops the hat and grabs Mongo to go look around for a table or anything that could be used for a ram on the courtyard door.

"Come on lets smash that door down but we need a proper tool. That table should do."
the bar used to hold the basement door closed might work. It was rather large.

"Wait, ya chumps. Wait a minute let's think and then act.
Being all trigger happy got us in this mess in the first place.
Okay, I think I can open the door. My mojo allows me to change in water.
I can go through the cracks of tha door and open it from thee other side.
Okay? But we need a plan. I suggests. Some of us go downstairs an' use this alcohol, sprinkle it around. But try to do it stealthily.
On your tip-toes an' all. I or someone who thinks who can, creates some sorta flame bomb (molotov cocktail), using a bottle of alcohol, a fire and some rags.
We throw the bomb down, where all the liquor is. Close the hatch with some rubbish. Go to the courtyard. Wait.
Play some cards we don't have and hope for the best."

((Okay, so another spell is that my character can turn into a living puddle of water. It can move and climb (somewhat gravity-defying) on walls. I call it "Living Water"))
I put the small fire somewhere safe where it can't get out of control.
((no you can't. that's shapeshifting, not drowning magic. You might be able to after a level up though.))
As for the fire, just keep it burning, it's not going anywhere for the moment.

If the door opens towards me (THIS IS IMPORTANT.): Jam a sword into the door and pry it open.

If the door opens away from me: Pick up the table with Korvash and batter it down.

it opens outward. Okay, you and Korvash take the bar from the bvasement door, brace yourselves, and charge. After several attempts, you hear wood splintering and the door budges outward a little. One of the doors had moved about two inches - not enough to show daylight through it, because the doors are thick, but enough to wiggle a bit. You pause in your efforts, and hear a strange, gurgling hiss. Looking up, you notice a very dark figure on the stairway upward. It is rather shapeless and it's outline is fluid, as if it hasn't decided yet on a form, or is flickering between forms. It doesn't seem friendly.

Do best to ignore the bickering couple. Loot lootables not nailed down, unnail the nailed downs then get ready for next room.
You did all you can. the place is rather bare at this point. Unless you consider the shapeless demon to be a "valuable." Wonder if it will fit in the lootsack?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 20, 2016, 08:41:20 pm »

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT! If I fail just decapitate it and take its head. Use magic to make the demon suffer a dehibilitating memory
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 04:21:43 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 20, 2016, 09:28:14 pm »

Find a good spider corpse to feast on.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 20, 2016, 10:43:40 pm »

Draw my sword and charge to kill the thing along with my loot crazed teammate
My Sig

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 21, 2016, 12:57:41 pm »

((Again with the demons Egan?))
Roar menacingly and destroy the abomination.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 21, 2016, 04:19:57 pm »

((Damn, I was gonna try to talk to it. But all my teammates attack...))
Watch what happens and aim at the enemy so I will be ready to cast magic when things go south.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28