Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 28

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere  (Read 29060 times)

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere
« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2016, 11:26:33 pm »

Search the pockets of the dead soldiers. One of them may have some flint. If they don't, find the crow and ask him. He knows a few spells.

Edit: Accidentally made the text bold instead of changing the color.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 01:25:06 am by AkumaKasai »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 10, 2016, 11:39:55 pm »

Being outside, take flight and observe the general surroundings. This would appear to be a keep of some kind? Is there a settlement nearby?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2016, 08:59:54 am »

Okay, 2ell here's my ideal webs burn quickly and somewhat hot, with a large amount of webs ans lot's of dry materials it should produce a lot pf smoke and burn away most of the webs, this'll flush out the spiders but leave the rest relativeky unscaved.
((I tested this one a bunch of spider webs irl just to make sure this ideal would work.))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2016, 09:18:27 pm »

Or how about you hold on a second, let me get my barrings first or there'll be ni beer for you.
Get the man a beer if he's nice, Share a brewsky with him. Then go look for armor in the backpack, grab a weapon, head in. Attampt to find something to set the cobwebs on fire.
You hand the lizardfellow a beer from the pack and root around a bit. there's a satchel, another satchel, some food, more beer, a couple eating utensils, as if anyone here would use those, ... neither armor nor weapon. Not even a flint and steel for starting a fire, though there is a small cooking pot. It's like Omega barely trusts you people with butter knives, let alone butterfly knives. the satchel has the symbol of the healer on it, and a second pouch has the symbol of medical apothecary on it.  it's almost like Omega shoved you into this place as an afterthought. Well, there are the items on the other corpses, if you want them. I forget what korvash took off them and what remained. I think a polearm of some kind.

(To Korvash)Did you just see a tiny little man appear beside you?
Try to rest. Refuse to let Varion loot Samuel's body
You take a lazy swipe at  the intruder, shifting uncomfortably on your makeshift bed. that'll show 'em.

((I'm sorry I didn't really understand the specifications I'll change my sheet))

"Sorry, I've had a tough day with everything going to crap and I really freaking need a drink."

After getting a beer and drinking it
"There are spiders upstairs and a plant thing below. Everything needs to die before we can leave. Got any ideas or magic that could help"

Check on the bear and do all I can for him

(To Mongo)
"Yeah looks like the legion sent some help and he brought beer so he cant be all bad."
You snag the medical supplies while the new guy empties his backpack, muttering about chainmail and bastard swords. There are some antivenom salves and some other stuff, so you get to work. it's not immediately apparent as to the effect your fiddling has, but you think it helped. Seemed right. Nothing is glowing, or bubbling, or peeling away in a blackened mass, so your help can't have hurt, can it?

Being outside, take flight and observe the general surroundings. This would appear to be a keep of some kind? Is there a settlement nearby?
It is a keep of some kind. You don't see any other signs of twolegs' permanent settlements. the keep is in a mountainous area, straddling a bare trail that twolegs' use to move about on. the path is quite wide, but it is a winding, snaking thing. You are high in the mountains, and it is cold.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 11, 2016, 09:29:51 pm »

I am twolegs, idiot narrator. You speak as if I am a filthy hairy fourlegs.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 11, 2016, 10:57:42 pm »

((Wings are used for propulsion, not manipulation like dirty human arms. Just like the simple chicken, you are a beautiful four-legged creature. Not a treacherous two-legged scum.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 11, 2016, 11:01:38 pm »

I am twolegs, idiot narrator. You speak as if I am a filthy hairy fourlegs.
((four legs good, two legs BETTER!))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 11, 2016, 11:22:35 pm »

Mongo turns to Korvash.
Ah, thank you. You have my gratitude,
He pauses.
Remind me, what's your name?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 11, 2016, 11:27:47 pm »

Nothing in here for fire, nothing in here for a weapon...
Varion growls deeply to himself as he searches through his pack. His miscolored and definately not human eye drifting abiut as he looks at the others   
Who here needs healin' 'Cause it seems I've become a glorified messanger boy. From guard, to a lord beneath the shadows, to warden's pet it seems
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2016, 12:10:01 am »

((Fourlegs, including filthy hairy smelly humans, sully their unwinged frontlimbs with the ground. Only true twolegs have glorious feathered frontlimbs, which deal only in the pure air of the boundless skies, unlike filthy greasy mammal, rightly forever grounded by the dirty, dirty soil.))

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2016, 12:24:33 am »

((Filthy? Funny to be called filthy be an eater of trash and vermin.))
All our injuries seem to have been tended to, comrade. I could use a beer, if you have any left.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 12, 2016, 12:30:14 am »

My names Korvash mate, and you what sort of name does a talking bear have?

Hand Varion a short sword and pike from the pile Korvash looted earlier and take his healing supplies.

Want to trade weapons for healing supplies mate? I'd rather have someone who knows what they are doing using them.

((Filthy? Funny to be called filthy be an eater of trash and vermin.))
All our injuries seem to have been tended to, comrade. I could use a beer, if you have any left.
((Racism and speciesism logic need not apply))

Looking at his companions Korvash hoped they were better at fighting then they looked other wise is would be just him and the bear then searched the room for weapons that may of been left for them

((OOC I just looked at the other characters the bard bear looks like an awesome character concept))
You find a couple of pikes and short swords, clutched in the hands of several dead men in livery, lying on the floor, eyes wide, skn a sickly green (not a natural color for their race) and froth at the corners of their mouths.
((Where the pike and short sword come from))
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 12:33:03 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2016, 12:36:29 am »

Whatever sort suits him. "Mongo the Bard", nowadays.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 12, 2016, 06:23:16 am »

Give the guys their healing stuff. Take the pike and short sword and head in, if pike has a spear tip equipe pike first, any axe ends down at the ground try and find and spiders I can finish off at range
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 06:25:20 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 12, 2016, 06:25:48 am »

Stuffs in the backpack guys.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 28