Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere  (Read 29024 times)

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2016, 02:46:10 pm »

((Maybe there's a door upstairs as well or something you can block off. Also Corvo needs to return. He can try to destroy the demon.))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2016, 07:14:23 pm »

Also guys if anyone asks the plant demon was their when we got there.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2016, 07:32:20 pm »

After doing all I can for the bear I start working on myself

"Thats the best I can do. Could you replace the door before more spiders show up?"
You do the same with yourself that you did with Mongo. it's not perfect, but your wounds are bound. You still feel the venom in you - but it fels bearable and doesn't seem to be spreading.

Put door back in place, and put the bar back to help hold it in place. If possible, pile stuff against the door to help hold it closed.
You put the door back, and the bar and start piling spider corpses at the base of it. You then find the biggest, heaviest object around, and place that on the door as well. That's you. and by 'place,' I mean you collapse onto it in a delirium, panting and murmuring to yourself. You feel very hot, but you are shivering.

Corvo is in that special limbo that charactes go into when their player doesn't post. he's become a sort of Schrodinger's Cat of a demon calling, teleporting bird.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2016, 09:15:48 pm »

Seeing the bear collapse Korvash went up the stairs looking for liquids that could be used to cool his comrade down, antivenoms that could save lives and alcohol that could be used to cheer himself up

"I'm going to look around for medical supplys yell if anything happens."
After leaving the basement 'Spiders, demons and venom, damn I need a drink"

((to save time in bringing Loki987 back into play))

Bring supplys back, give medicne to the bear, try to lower the fever with wet cloth, drink the booze and rest
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 09:42:24 pm by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2016, 09:29:48 pm »

Rest.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 10, 2016, 09:28:20 am »

Exploit quantum state to escape.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2016, 07:37:37 pm »

I'm going to hold off on posting this turn for a little bit. A situation is developing that may affect your immediate plans. shouldn't be long, perhaps even later this eveneing. I wanted to give you a heads up, incase you noticed that the other two threads updated and this one didn't.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2016, 08:21:59 pm »

Search through my back pack, take any weapons, armor, and flamable stuff for making fire. find the others while trying to set fire to the webs
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2016, 09:06:23 pm »

Seeing the bear collapse Korvash went up the stairs looking for liquids that could be used to cool his comrade down, antivenoms that could save lives and alcohol that could be used to cheer himself up

"I'm going to look around for medical supplys yell if anything happens."
After leaving the basement 'Spiders, demons and venom, damn I need a drink"

((to save time in bringing Loki987 back into play))

Bring supplys back, give medicne to the bear, try to lower the fever with wet cloth, drink the booze and rest

you head up the stairs and hear the sound of spiders. You shut the door up there and head right back down. "There are more Nopes up there. They are hoarding all the beer!"
((oh, I needto speak with you about your specializations - you get three, at skill level 0 and you have like six. You don't need to specialize in first aid to use it since you have a +1 in mediine, but it does help. And unarmed, instead of 'fists' maybe a martial art style would be better. But you need to pick swords or axes or polearms for your weapon spec. of course, if you want two weapon specs ,you can drop one of the others. Srry, I missed this earlier, but was transferring your character to my spreadsheet tonight ...))

Exploit quantum state to escape.
no, now, see, you've been observed, thereby collapsing the quantum state. Well, let's roll an escape anyway. ... where did you want to go? Wherever it was, within range, you went there.

Search through my back pack, take any weapons, armor, and flamable stuff for making fire. find the others while trying to set fire to the webs
You stumble through the portal and fall face first over a dead man. A rather wet, recently abused dead man. And yo look up at the boots of a lizard man, who is looking between you and the stairway upstairs, back and forth with incredulity. "You there!" he snarls. "Give me the beer!"

Rest.
You settle in and try to not convulse. Are you hallucinating or did a guy just appear out of nothing, right in front of you? The lizard seems to see him too.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2016, 09:16:24 pm »

Or how about you hold on a second, let me get my barrings first or there'll be ni beer for you.
Get the man a beer if he's nice, Share a brewsky with him. Then go look for armor in the backpack, grab a weapon, head in. Attampt to find something to set the cobwebs on fire.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 10:22:31 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2016, 09:27:34 pm »

(To Korvash)Did you just see a tiny little man appear beside you?
Try to rest. Refuse to let Varion loot Samuel's body

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 10, 2016, 09:36:12 pm »

((I'm sorry I didn't really understand the specifications I'll change my sheet))

"Sorry, I've had a tough day with everything going to crap and I really freaking need a drink."

After getting a beer and drinking it
"There are spiders upstairs and a plant thing below. Everything needs to die before we can leave. Got any ideas or magic that could help"

Check on the bear and do all I can for him

(To Mongo)
"Yeah looks like the legion sent some help and he brought beer so he cant be all bad."
My Sig

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 10, 2016, 09:49:07 pm »

Who's the dead guy? Mind if I take his stuff? Seems he won't be needing them for now.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 10, 2016, 10:19:53 pm »

"He was a cursed drowned man so he doesn't have anything that isn't attached to him and may come back to life at anytime or not at all. Damn magic. "
My Sig

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 10, 2016, 10:23:42 pm »

Anything I could use to start a fire? I'll need a torch for something I'm planning if we're dealing with spiders here
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28