Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere  (Read 29023 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2016, 03:51:47 pm »

"Caw!"

Pull up into a glide. While still flying, survey my surroundings, most of which are below.
Danger is below. Corvo is flying, so Mission Accomplished. More concerning is why we aren't in a desert anymore, and how we're going to get back home.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2016, 05:23:31 pm »

(Did my turn get forgotten? I don't see it)

((Next turn))
If Mongo calms down a bit and sits still see about administering some first aid to him other wise go stab the last of the spiders

"Mongo fights over you did great, now sit still so I can fix you up. Blood loss is no way for a warrior to die

Go help the bear save our team mate from spiders
You wade across the room and stab a few spiders, getting bit a couple times in the process. Your leg really stings. That can't be good.

My wounds can wait.
Delicately remove Samuel from the spider pile. Less delicately, destroy every spider in the spider pile.
You ... 1, 6. oh good God. Okay, I am quite sorry. You grab the drowned man by the chain and proceed to obliterate every last spider in the room, using the drowned man as a wrecking club.  When the red mist clears, the room is pretty clear as well, Korvash standing quite still, favoring a leg, eyes quite wide, and Samuel is hanging limply from your paw. You drop the chain in horror. Samuel makes a wet splat as he lands, unmoving. Samuel is tempdead. On the bright side, he'll be able to add concussive magic to his repertoire, if revived.

And Mongo starts shivering and coughing. teh poison in his system is making it hard to see straight.

"Caw!"

Pull up into a glide. While still flying, survey my surroundings, most of which are below.
Danger is below. Corvo is flying, so Mission Accomplished. More concerning is why we aren't in a desert anymore, and how we're going to get back home.
You tumble quite a way before pulling up. You actually drop past the highest point of the tower. And just as you get your wings under you, a spider's face fills your vision, and bites, snatching you out of the air.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2016, 06:14:10 pm »

"Remind me not to piss you off" Korvash seeing the bear stagger and feeling poison in his own leg went looking for any antidotes the legion might have left for them.

If he cant find any or everything in the room is smashed start bandaging Mongos wounds it may help.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2016, 06:26:06 pm »

((Sorry Loki. Hopefully we can revive you back at base))
The bear stares at his comrades body, looking somewhat shocked.
I apologize, that was... unusual. I'll carry the man back to camp. He deserves a decent burial.
After a moment of silence, he turns to the lizard.
Where's the crow?
Assist Korvash.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:18:18 pm by AkumaKasai »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2016, 07:44:39 pm »

"He went down into the basement then there was a plant thing that caused the spiders to flee. He can teleport, I'm sure his fine. I'm more worried about the spider venom you sit still and try to wait it out I'll look around for any anti-venom."
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 10:12:52 pm by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2016, 09:06:03 pm »

Telefrag my beak into the spider's head. Once it lands, alight on its corpse and feast on it's entrails.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2016, 02:45:28 am »

((Might I have more chance of surviving this because my character is a cursed one?))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2016, 06:32:28 pm »

"Remind me not to piss you off" Korvash seeing the bear stagger and feeling poison in his own leg went looking for any antidotes the legion might have left for them.

If he cant find any or everything in the room is smashed start bandaging Mongos wounds it may help.
You don't find any antidotes. Rather short sighted of the Legion, wasn't it? Maybe they left some way of communicating with you. i mean, they couldn't have left you for dead, could they? You - oh hey, a +1 in medicine! - cut some strips from the dead soldiers' clothing and begin applying it to Mongo's wounds, attempting to draw some of the venom out and maybe stop the bleeding. And you wrap him up as well as you can.

((Sorry Loki. Hopefully we can revive you back at base))
The bear stares at his comrades body, looking somewhat shocked.
I apologize, that was... unusual. I'll carry the man back to camp. He deserves a decent burial.
After a moment of silence, he turns to the lizard.
Where's the crow?
Assist Korvash.
You sit very still and do not bite, maul, or otherwise injure your medic as he pokes about in your wounds. The bandages quickly turn red with blood, but you feel a little less dizzy.

Telefrag my beak into the spider's head. Once it lands, alight on its corpse and feast on it's entrails.
Your attempt to teleport is rudely interrupted by the monster biting you. You squawk. That hurts pretty badly. One more bite like that and you aren't going to make it.

oops: edit:
((Might I have more chance of surviving this because my character is a cursed one?))
Being a Cursed One is the reason you have a chance of surviving at all. If you want to take a stat loss, I can have you revive after the group takes a long rest.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 06:37:46 pm by Ozarck »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2016, 08:28:56 pm »

After doing all I can for the bear I start working on myself

"Thats the best I can do. Could you replace the door before more spiders show up?"
My Sig

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2016, 10:56:42 pm »

Put door back in place, and put the bar back to help hold it in place. If possible, pile stuff against the door to help hold it closed.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2016, 01:06:10 am »

Its going to end up with just us two trying to complete the mission isn't it.

Well if we survive we will have a great story if not, That's Omega Legion baby
My Sig

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2016, 06:47:24 am »

(Well, if you rest you could bring me back, so...)

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2016, 12:19:51 pm »

((We'll take a long rest after we're both fairly safe. Corvo as well, if he makes it back to us.))

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2016, 12:47:28 pm »

((Yeah, I wonder if the spiders are gone from this area.))

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2016, 01:33:01 pm »

((I don't think so. I seriously doubt any are going to get past the floral demon, so we don't have to worry about spiders getting to us via the basement, though the demon remains a concern. However, considering the door to the courtyard is closed, the fleeing spiders that didn't cower in the nope-pile must have gone upstairs to wherever that leads. They may eventually head back down to us, and there's not much we can do to block off the stairway and prevent that.))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28