Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere  (Read 28958 times)

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Spiders, Spiders everywhere
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2016, 09:22:54 am »

((okay, thanks. I didn't know how big the stairs were. Do I hear that something's going on?))

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2016, 10:12:24 am »

GTFO fast. If I manage to get above ground before the plant demons reach me, look around for supplies/a doctor.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2016, 01:21:21 pm »

((The chant was literal random gibberish.))

GTFOV

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2016, 04:05:48 pm »

Fight (with the ball and chain) my way to the room where we came from (up the stairs).

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2016, 06:22:42 pm »

((Egan/Ozarck: Corvo's demon summoning ability doesn't include demon banishing does it?))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2016, 06:45:22 pm »

((Egan/Ozarck: Corvo's demon summoning ability doesn't include demon banishing does it?))
(Well crap. Think the bosses will accept getting rid of the spiders as mission completion rather then have to also get rid of the demon)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2016, 07:06:04 pm »

((I doubt the bosses will be pleased. There was one infestation in the cellar. Now there's a worse infestation in the cellar, and the cellar's former inhabitants will probably just infest a different room in the castle.))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2016, 07:50:50 pm »

(This is what you get when you send indentured criminals to deal with your problems. You get what you pay for.)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2016, 05:39:57 am »

((How about we summon a second plant demon to kill the first plant demon. No, that's a terrible idea.))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2016, 06:34:32 am »

((How about we summon a second plant demon to kill the first plant demon. No, that's a terrible idea.))
((Your right we should summon a flame demon to kill the plant demon. There is no way this can go wrong.))
My Sig

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2016, 07:17:58 am »

GTFO fast. If I manage to get above ground before the plant demons reach me, look around for supplies/a doctor.
You roar like your unawakened brethren, swat away a vine or two, crush a few spider heads, and lumber right on up out of the basement, covered in gore, ichor, wounds, and pink petals. You look so pretty, in an apocalyptic nightmare kind of way.

((The chant was literal random gibberish.))

GTFOV
((I suspected. Points for proper RP then.))
You blink out into the bright sunlight, half a mile up in the air, and falling fast.

Fight (with the ball and chain) my way to the room where we came from (up the stairs).
You are still in the room you came from, unless you mean Omega base, in which case, you turn around, and see that Omega Base is not back the way you came at all. It's almost like they have had enough monstrous volunteers lately, and have decided to pass on the gaggle of eightlegged recruits you are trying to foist off on them.

You hear a roar, and turn back, just in time to be bowled over by two tonnes of nightmare fuel. You skip across the floor and come to a rest in a pile of Spider. Unfortunately, it isn't the "severed parts and eyeballs" kind of pile. Nope. It's the bitey kind.

((possibly. It's a random crow that someone stuffed dark power into. So a concerted mental effort to send something to the infernal plane is right out, but in crow specific terms, he could possibly banish.))

let's see, what have I forgotten? Oh yeah, a venom roll. Mongo feels nauseous.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2016, 08:42:25 am »

(Did my turn get forgotten? I don't see it)

((Next turn))
If Mongo calms down a bit and sits still see about administering some first aid to him other wise go stab the last of the spiders

"Mongo fights over you did great, now sit still so I can fix you up. Blood loss is no way for a warrior to die

Go help the bear save our team mate from spiders
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 06:26:51 pm by killerhellhound »
My Sig

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2016, 08:57:10 am »

((Wait, wait where is everyone? I'm in the pile of spiders where we started. Mongo is upstairs with me. Korvash is too and Corvo is in the air?))

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2016, 12:35:58 pm »

My wounds can wait.
Delicately remove Samuel from the spider pile. Less delicately, destroy every spider in the spider pile.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2016, 02:40:05 pm »

I want to use Spontaneous Drownage again, now on the spider pile. (If Mongo succesfully picks me up I'll do it while being picked up).
"Lizard chap, use something to block the bloody cellar."
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 02:48:53 pm by Loki987 »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28