Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21

Author Topic: One Space (One Piece in Space RPG OOC, GET OUT OF THE OCC AND IN GAME!)  (Read 25233 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

That is what happens in this sort of game, yes.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

This game is so fast I can't post without being ninja'd 8 times over aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
you came to the wrong neighbourhood, boy
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

This game is so fast I can't post without being ninja'd 8 times over aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The trick is to predict the future and react accordingly.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

The WTF thread is having a pretty appropriate conversation:
The main problem is that most people prefer food over an amorphous nutriment paste.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

It is, isn't it.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

If you don't type one-sentence posts you're fucked.
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

If you don't type one-sentence posts you're fucked.
That's not always true.
Sigtext

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Haha, okay.
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

don't you know that loli is not a matter of age
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

g'night, y'all

just assume robert is going to get supplies and meds and shit or something
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

don't you know that loli is not a matter of age
Glancing quickly over online definitions, the majority refers to a loli as a "prepubescent girl". I only found one definition mentioning that "loli" is a term given to any character looking like a prepubescent girl.

For the "Way of the Loli" followed by Devaro, I am taking the "most common" definition of "prepubescent girl".

So Scarlet is a fake loli and an old hag. Yuck.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

loli can refer to explicitly prepubescent girls or just characters that look like them, e.g. Suika Ibuki, who looks about 8 but is centuries old.

edit: then again not all lolicons agree
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 04:25:30 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, but that is the whole difference to Devaro and the reason of his harshness toward Scarlet.

The "original" meaning of loli was "prepubescent girl", and eventually this term widened to surpass age and limits itself to appearance in a way.
The very existence of this second meaning of loli, as in "underaged looking girl/woman" is what is outraging Devaro and all true Lolicon (In his Universe). The pure and original meaning was twisted to only limit itself to looks, which he cannot accept.

To Devaro, a true loli is something beyond the scope of appearance, it is an aura, an appearance of the soul. Woman looking like prepubescent girls will never be true lolis in his heart, as they are loli only in appearance, not in age or soul.

So to him, they are just mockeries, and as such are false.

(...)

That was oddly satisfying.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

I mean, she's got a bit more worldly experience under her belt, but she didn't ever actually mature past her apparent age. So she still does have the "soul" of a loli :P
GM of Trespassers V2.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Edited post to include trying to talk to thugsquad.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21