Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21

Author Topic: First Day of School : Closed  (Read 13773 times)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: First Day of School : Turn 8
« Reply #180 on: June 01, 2016, 01:56:49 am »

"Now that that's over with..."

Return to doodling tank designs while doing some easy problems.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 01, 2016, 10:59:13 am »

Spoiler: Wunderkatze only (click to show/hide)
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 01, 2016, 09:26:29 pm »

Sorry for delays, yesterday was busy. Fortunately Monday had two updates, so I'm still on schedule...

[6] The nurse checks the injury. It's actually pretty bad.

It looks like you'll have to go to the hospital to get treatment. She gives you a crutch to help move around in the office, in the meantime.

Kyuzan has a broken foot

Kyuzan Takima (Atian the Elephantman God)
GPA  : 3.3
Class: 10th (Homeroom 114)
Club : TBD

The nurse looks thoroughly confused.

You storm out into the hall, noting a certain Sam Dickerson dragging the other girl from the class down the stairs. The girl is still reading her book.

Kyou Fujibayashi (Coolrune 206)
GPA  : 3.7
Class: 11th (Homeroom 214)

[4] You help the parent out. The son, Rico, is mildly thankful. He'll be at the football club after school.

You are allowed to rest as long as you want.

Reiji Kurosawa (Hawk132)
GPA  : 3.4

[6] It all depends on whether you like glasses or not. Nonetheless, she looks rather skinny, so you grab her and run out of the room. She doesn't notice, and continues reading the book.

You smell the fire from outside the room.

Sam Dickerson (AbstractTraiterHero)

[1] Yeah, the teacher noticed. Paper doesn't taste all that great.

Fortunately teachers move between rooms. Students usually stay in the same room for all classes except electives. So you're a-okay in that regard.

Beasley "The Beast" Allen (inaluct)
GPA  : 2.0
Club : TBD (Fight Club is not a school-sanctioned club)

[1] You fall asleep, but the sound of non-grindcore music wakes you up.

King Fucking Drag is drawing tanks while listening to orchestral soundtracks on his earbuds.

Mitsuru Rioeas (WunderKatze)
GPA  : 4.4

[4] You listen to World of Tanks music on your headphones while drawing tanks. You end up with more of a schematic than an actual drawing but those are the same thing, really.

Jimmy leans over and whispers something in your direction.

Major is visibly bandaged on his face, arms, and legs.

Major Rothchild (HEN)
GPA  : 3.9

You whisper something in Mitsuru's general direction.

Jimmy Russel (Sosoku234)
GPA  : 3.8

[5] You slip into class indetected and grab the last seat remaining, near the window. A rather angry-looking girl sits behind you.

Myra D. Santiago (wipeout1024)

Room 114

It is now break! The beleaguered math teacher storms out of the classroom. The next teacher is due to arrive soon; you hear the sound of a guitar-like instrument humming gently in the halls.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 01, 2016, 09:28:58 pm »

"Huh. What was noise?"
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 01, 2016, 09:32:22 pm »

Spoiler: Wunderkatze only (click to show/hide)

UUUUGGGHh how the hell does this shitty music get on my phone. FUCKkkkkkckcckckk

Spoiler: jimmy only (click to show/hide)

A guitar? Fuck. This better be good. Or I'll-

Mitsuru turns toward Allen. "That paper looks pretty tasty, should have saved some for me," she says with a slight grin.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 11:37:09 pm by WunderKatze »
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 01, 2016, 09:35:38 pm »

"This... actually has potential."

Try to finish the design while turning up the music to near (but not quite) obnoxious levels.

Spoiler: GM Only (click to show/hide)
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 01, 2016, 09:39:48 pm »

Kyou grabs a sharp weapon from the nurse's office, storms after Sam, lines up the shot, and throws the object at Sam's cranium.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 01, 2016, 10:26:50 pm »

Use the girl as a shield Scream pull the fire alarm.
"WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING MANIAC!"
((God kyou is crazier then Sam))
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 10:30:02 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 02, 2016, 09:24:29 am »

Use the girl as a shield Scream pull the fire alarm.
"WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING MANIAC!"
((God kyou is crazier then Sam))
((Yeah, no. Sam is much crazier. Trying to set someone's hair on fire for no real reason and using someone as a shield without any second thought? Trying to kill Sam is a completely natural response. And I'll be jumping onto that bandwagon sooner or later.))

Rest until I stop being so damn dizzy.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 02, 2016, 09:28:00 am »

((uh no it is not getting her arrested is but if a character seriously trys to kill someone  theirs something wrong with them she literally jumped straight to attempting to murder her that shows that there's clearly something wrong with her and she's incredibly stupid Sam at the very least hasn't tryed to kill anyone yet.And she had a reason she continued the fight after Sam was done Sam intended to end it you guys were the ones who started attacking Sam and when Sam didn't want to continue it you guys escalated it.))
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 09:43:25 am by AbstractTraitorHero »

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 02, 2016, 09:50:06 am »

(([jk?]Sam was acting in an incredibly annoying manner that that is reason enough to kill her, really.[/jk?] And I wasn't the one to escalate it, I only joined into the fight when you responded to a simple headbutt with trying to set a person on fire (which has a higher potential to be deadly). By the way, gloating about a meaningless victory usually gets people rather pissed off.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 02, 2016, 09:57:19 am »

((being annoying and an asshole is not a valid reason to kill someone unless you're a psychopath,sociopath,or otherwise insane seriously you can't make that excuse because it dosent work like that in real life I assume your character's have a moral compass at the very least and it's preety messed up if it decides I must kill someone after only meeting them a few minutes ago.you did help escalate it simply because you got involved and you pulled out a small gun like device so your doing things illegal as well literally everyone in this situation is messed up my character is a pyromaniac sociopath and from where I'm standing you guys are more violent then her because she wanted the fight to just be over))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 02, 2016, 10:10:45 am »

((Well, I was half-joking with that killing Sam thing. All Reiji really wanted to do is stop you from setting people on fire. And shooting at problems sometimes fixes them.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 02, 2016, 10:16:13 am »

((You had a gun like device your doing something illegal and her plan was to indeed douse the fire after it but had been lit after some of her hair had burnt of Sam had no intention to kill at any point during this))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 02, 2016, 10:28:47 am »

((Reiji had no idea you were going to douse it. And setting things on fire is illegal as well. Especially when you set people on fire. Getting shot with an airsoft gun would net you a bruise or a little bleeding if you're unlucky. As for being set on fire, well, burns can become serious business quick.))
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21