Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21

Author Topic: First Day of School : Closed  (Read 13803 times)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: First Day of School : Rise and Shine
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2016, 06:11:52 pm »

I'm being attacked by a tiny goth girl four years my junior and a third my size. Promising.

When I subdue her, pin her wrists behind her back and put one hand on her head, pressing it hard against the closed window in the back of the bus.

"What the fuck is your problem? Fucking idiot," The Beast hisses into the ear of his hapless prey as the bus pulls up to the school. "Come on, I have something to show you inside the school."

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2016, 06:24:32 pm »

"...what on earth am I watching." mumbles Major as he sits in the seat behind where Mitsuru and Allen are having their "bonding time."

Try to ignore the scene. Think up of quick ways to exit the bus if when the scene escalates.

(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2016, 06:33:58 pm »

Also, just on the impossible off chance that somebody manages to grab my homework, snatch it back, crumple it up, and eat it.

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2016, 07:01:24 pm »

I'm being attacked by a tiny goth girl four years my junior and a third my size. Promising.

It all comes down to the roll buddy. Fingers crossed!
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2016, 07:03:53 pm »

It all comes down to the roll buddy. Fingers crossed!
Either way, this is definitely going to get interesting!

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2016, 07:05:38 pm »

Either way, this is definitely going to get interesting!

That's a guarantee!
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2016, 07:09:40 pm »

Your mom mumbles around on the right (wrong) side of the road for a bit, trying to find a place to drop you off. She eventually settles for parking backwards in a timed lot just long enough to let you out, and then does a U-turn while almost running over a pedestrian.

[1] Coming in at just this moment is the bus! It almost hits your mom's car, but the driver swerves into the wrong lane.
A pair of schoolgirls talk to each other behind you:
"Whose fault was that?"
"I think it was the bus driver, it looked like he wasn't paying attention."

Look in the spoiler below >>

Jimmy Russel (Sosoku234)
GPA  : 3.8
Class: 10th
Club : TBD

[5] You kick George. Squarely. He doubles over, spilling his pack of cigarrettes onto the pavement just as the bus shows up.

The bus leaves without him. When you get to school, though, you find that there's been a bit of an accident. (Read the roll below this one)

Sam Dickerson (AbstractTraiterHero)
GPA  : 3.7
Class: 11th

[5] You check your fridge. There are stacks of Bento prepared by your mom, coupled with a friendly note. You take one.

You arrive at school via the train, only to find police cars and officers standing next to a bus stopped on the wrong lane. There's another car stopped in the left lane up further ahead with a policecar behind it, but it doesn't look damaged.

Kyuzan Takima (Atian the Elephantman God)
GPA  : 3.3

As you walk past an American burger joint near the school you hear a familiar sound. Police cars? It's coming from the direction of the school.

Kyou Fujibayashi (Coolrune 206)

"Hey, settle down over there," says the bus driver, focused on the road.

[1] You reach for Beasly's homework, but you grab his lunchbox instead. [He rolls: 2] He plucks his lunchbox out of your grip and tries to smack you with it, but misses, causing it to open. It's empty.

[3] You respond by punching him in the throat, although it doesn't really harm him much and your punch didn't really come out right, so you end up sort of grabbing his neck with both hands. [He rolls: 6] He grabs both of your hands and tries to force you against the wall, but then the bus driver shouts...

See roll below >>

Mitsuru Rioeas (WunderKatze)
GPA  : 4.1

"HEY!," the bus driver shouts, looking to see what's happening. Then you hear brakes screeching. Everyone is thrown forward.

[5] You reach out your arm and brace yourself against the seat in front of you. No problemo, [1] but you lose your grip on the goth girl with your other arm and she goes for the kill.

[She rolls: 3] The groin is one of the most vulnerable parts of the human body. Even a badly placed kick can... well...

Beasly is visibly in pain.

Beasley "The Beast" Allen (inaluct)
GPA  : 2.0
Club : TBD (Fight Club is not a school-sanctioned club)

[1] Standing up, you look for ways to get out of the bus. The windshield will do. Your backpack absorbs most of the impact, but the glass shatters and you fly out onto the pavement.
You hear voices swirling around you: "Somebody call an ambulance!" "I know CPR!" "He looks like he's still moving..."

Your school uniform is torn up and your arms/face/legs are bloody.

Major Rothchild (HEN)
GPA  : 3.5

Oh God... this is happening.

[2] When the bus stops you fly forward and hit the bench in front of you. You're unharmed, but our backpack slides under the seats a few rows forward.

Another poor sap was standing (weak grip apparently) when the bus stopped. He flew out the windshield.

Reiji Kurosawa (Hawk132)
GPA  : 3.4

You're sitting front row when the bus stops suddenly. [4] Fortunately, you were wearing a seatbelt. A backpack slides up under the seats and stops on the glass partition in front of you. It's within arm's reach.

The police are soon here to investigate the sudden braking maneuver.

Myra D. Santiago (wipeout1024)

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 07:21:06 pm by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2016, 07:13:37 pm »

Kyou hastens her pace and begins to run.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2016, 07:19:06 pm »

Not the brightest idea I had, but it could've been worse. I should be 'fit' for class.

Major picks himself off the ground, making sure to not get hurt by the glass shards.

"Eh, this is nothing! I'm not even on fire."

Get up and walk to class!

Spoiler: GM Only (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 03:12:12 am by HighEndNoob »
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 27, 2016, 07:21:34 pm »

Ignore  the godamn plebs check to see if mother gave me my ham sandwich in my lunchbox.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2016, 07:24:19 pm »

"Ugh. This is your fault, idiot. At least you can kind of fight. Come on, we need to get out of here before this turns into a huge scene."

Wincing, grab the tiny idiot's hand wrist and shoulder down the aisle and off the bus. Walk past the dead splattered nerd on the pavement and into the school. Make sure I pick up my backpack and empty lunchbox.

Edited out hand in case any of these nerds get the wrong idea and accuse me of having human emotions. Of having WEAKNESS

Step on the dead nerd on my way past if the opportunity presents itself and nobody can really stop me.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 07:34:15 pm by inaluct »

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2016, 07:26:28 pm »

((AH HA! Victory! And of the best kind! With collateral!))

Mitsuru stands up in a daze.

She bursts out into laughter, not out of spite, not out of pride but rather out of the sheer ridiculousness of the fight (especially with major going out the window)."Fucking what? What the fuck? what the hell?" She says quietly still laughing.

((She doesn't wear makeup she's not a goth! Fucking please!))

Whoooah that was a lot of exertion. Help pick up Allen's shit (being careful to stay out of wrist holding range) then head to class while trying to avoid the bus driver. I need to work out, I'm a fucking push over.

Ugh. This warrants extra sleep. Start listening to music again.

Give Sam Dickerson a disdaining look as I pass.
What a wasted flesh, devoid of spirit entirely. Bitch.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 12:23:44 am by WunderKatze »

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2016, 07:46:12 pm »

Other thing while shouldering down the bus: If I see anybody peeking at visible food, I snatch it and keep walking.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2016, 07:51:17 pm »

Retrieve my backpack.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2016, 08:02:27 pm »

"This seems interesting!"

Walk up to the scene and check out what's going on then walk into school before anyone notices I was there.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 08:39:20 pm by Atian the Elephantman God »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21