Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21

Author Topic: First Day of School : Closed  (Read 13809 times)

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: First Day of School
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2016, 04:52:01 pm »

This school is taking in a lot of transfer students all at one time.
Their old school burned down mysteriously.
What if they all came from random schools, I don't know maybe Seiren burned down :P
Maybe all the schools burned down except the one we're going to. DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT? HUH?!!

I didn't think so.

Fucking punk.
Smh I didn't but now I do.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2016, 04:53:22 pm »

The teachers will go first. Then, anarchy.
So when does the game start?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 06:00:00 pm by Atian the Elephantman God »

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2016, 07:11:50 pm »

((It's the middle of the week. I just got out of classes)) :S
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2016, 08:39:28 pm »

You're sitting on your computer in the middle of an hour-long game of Hero Company 2, a popular WWII strategy game set on the Pacific front. It is 2 AM. School starts at 8:30 AM tomorrow.
As for your ride, your mom is willing to drive you the short way to school, although you should probably get used to walking just like any normal student here.

Jimmy Russel (Sosoku234)
GPA  : 3.8
Class: 10th
Club : TBD

After a rather intense session of roleplaying with some nerds you met last year, you arrive home with a mountain of papers: character sheets, maps, campaign notes... and you are the GM.
On one hand, you could get a good night's sleep. But on the other hand, the old president of the RPG club graduated last year, and you've got enough talent to be the new leader if you can make a strong entrance.

Sam Dickerson (AbstractTraiterHero)
Class: 11th

You passed the high school entrance exam today! Huzzah! Your right arm is mostly recovered, the doctors said, and you should be able to write without problems during the first day of school tomorrow.
Getting into another fight might be a bad idea still, what with your punching strength somewhat reduced.

Kyuzan Takima (Atian the Elephantman God)
GPA  : 3.3

You are in your bedroom, sticking together maps that you got from some nice-looking people.

You haven't seen the tunnels yet, but they should be spacious enough for your purposes. For now, it's almost midnight.

(Note: High school starts at 10th grade in japan)

Beasley "The Beast" Allen (inaluct)
GPA  : 2.0
Club : TBD (Fight Club is not a school-sanctioned club)

Ever since your parents moved it's been rather difficult to find new friends. Whether or not you need them, school's starting tomorrow. It might be time to get some sleep.

Kyou Fujibayashi (Coolrune 206)
GPA  : 3.7

Ever since the last school burned down thanks to your final project, administrators have been a bit picky about which school to send you to. Okazaki has no after-school chemistry club (yet).
You sit down at your desktop at 2 AM, greeted by pictures of tanks and armored vehicles at your login screen. You left a video about the Battle of the Bulge paused in order to get some PhD Flopper from the fridge, but something tells you that being sleep deprived on the first day of school is mildly unnacceptable in this country. You should also pack a lunch, apparently.

Major Rothchild (HEN)
GPA  : 3.5

You were having a romantic dream involving metal when suddenly everything came crashing down to cacaphony of slow, repetitive beats. You open your eyes at 3AM and turn on your laptop's screen, setting aside your headphones in disgust. And then you see it.
Youtube's Autoplay feature put on metalcore. Metalcore. Seriously, what the fuck is up with that?

Mitsuru Rioeas (WunderKatze)
GPA  : 4.0

You've just finished experimenting with your holster so that you can keep your airsoft gun hidden without arousing suspicion. While it does force you to press the weapon tightly against your skin, there's no way it'll be discovered!
It is approaching midnight. You've just looked up the clubs at your new school, and it seems there was a Survival Club at the school three years ago before the leader was arrested for having an overpressurized airsoft gun.

Reiji Kurosawa (Hawk132)
GPA  : 3.4

You've finished packing your bags and preparing for the first day of school. You've read about clubs and all of the opportunities new students have, and wonder what you'll choose as your club for the duration of your high school career.

Myra D. Santiago (wipeout1024)

« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 10:47:09 pm by _DivideByZero_ »

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: First Day of School : The Night Before
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2016, 08:56:13 pm »

"Gonna play it safe and just try to chill on the first day... don't want my right arm to get injured again. AND they might actually have a good basketball team."

"Find out what classes I have and who the Class President is." - Write this on a piece of paper and tape it on my door then go to sleep.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 09:10:05 pm by Atian the Elephantman God »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2016, 09:05:25 pm »

Kyou crams a bit of studying for any future assignments for one hour, then retires to slumber. She plans to join some kind of sports club, or maybe a drama club. She misses her little sister, and resents her parents for separating them in the divorce agreement.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 09:10:59 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2016, 09:06:19 pm »

"Alright. It's about time for bed. Well, let's just get some  progress in on the new War Thunder update. Can't vait to play vith ze Maus again." Start shutdown sequence.

Spoiler: To the GM, only. (click to show/hide)

((Disclaimer: If you have any accent I am using, I am sorry for any offense I may have caused.))
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2016, 09:53:39 pm »

Sam looks at a particular character sheet one from George...he plays  a leopard named Leopold the leopard and and his character died bruttaly in a raging inferno it will be fitting to burn it and dump the ashes  on him when we next meet.
Burn George's dead character sheet put the ashes in a jar  laugh evilly and hysterically.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2016, 09:57:05 pm »

Sorry, is there a waitlist?
Ain't nobody got time for that.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2016, 10:00:29 pm »

Sorry, is there a waitlist?

((Sure, why not. You can join right away.

Summer's about to start for me.))
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 10:04:24 pm by _DivideByZero_ »

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2016, 10:20:34 pm »

"The Siege of Bastogne can wait for tomorrow. I should get prepped for the day. A good first impression make the teachers less cautious anyway."

Prepare my lunch for tomorrow (including the PhD. Flopper), then head straight to bed. After marking down my place in the video, of course.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2016, 10:25:01 pm »

Spoiler: Myra D. Santiago (click to show/hide)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2016, 12:22:06 am »

Read up on all of the clubs.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 12:29:07 am by wipeout1024 »

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2016, 05:18:10 am »

Reiji takes another look at his holster and nods. He won't be as careless as the previous president of the Survival Club.

Do some stuff and head to sleep. Oversleeping on your first day would be bad.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2016, 07:30:59 am »

Continue taping together the maps. I'll need something marginally useful from the start for this. Other than that, dig through my bag and make sure I have everything I'll need for tomorrow. Nail bat, check. Fifty freedom units of parachute cord, check. Two flashlights, check. Bottle of water, check. Crowbar, check. Writing textbook with first assignment, check. Printed out class schedule, check.
"Wait, what the fuck? Beastley Alien?"
Sit for a moment and contemplate this. It's actually somewhat of an improvement. On the other hand; principles. Someone will pay for this.

Write a note to self: find out which one of these little teachers pets typed up these schedules.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21