Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21

Author Topic: First Day of School : Closed  (Read 13762 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: First Day of School : Turn 8
« Reply #195 on: June 02, 2016, 10:31:42 am »

((True still you shouldn't have had the gun at all.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 02, 2016, 10:41:18 am »

((I admit that an over-pressured airsoft gun isn't exactly legal. But there are reasons for it.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 02, 2016, 10:44:34 am »

((luckily kyou probably has little chance of actually hitting because throwing sharp objects to harm people is harder then it looks and with no real training she's almost certainly gonna have a -1 or -2 to that role I hope the nerdy girl Sam grabbed dosent die it's gonna be Sam's mandatory friend.))

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 02, 2016, 10:58:55 am »

Mitsuru turns toward Allen. "That paper looks pretty tasty, should have saved some for me," she says with a slight grin.

"Yeah, it's pretty good. Don't worry, I brought extra." Allen scribbles another note and slides it over. "Try some."

Spoiler: Wunderkatze Only (click to show/hide)

Now that the teacher is out of here, secure her lunch in my lunchbox and backpack. Heh.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 11:03:54 am by inaluct »

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 02, 2016, 12:09:57 pm »

Mitsuru turns toward Allen. "That paper looks pretty tasty, should have saved some for me," she says with a slight grin.

"Yeah, it's pretty good. Don't worry, I brought extra." Allen scribbles another note and slides it over. "Try some."

Now that the teacher is out of here, secure her lunch in my lunchbox and backpack. Heh.

"Sounds interesting."

Mitsuru nibbles on the note. She spits a bit out of her mouth. "Figures... You must have a lot of practice eating paper."

Spoiler: Allen only (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 12:14:44 pm by WunderKatze »
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 02, 2016, 01:12:31 pm »

Spoiler: To Major Splatter (click to show/hide)
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 02, 2016, 01:23:26 pm »

((First- Kyou is just incredibly aggressive and headstrong, and is prone to asking questions AFTER the situation is over. Second- No penalty I hope, as Kyou is VERY good at converting even the most mundane object into a lethal projectile. Just watch Clannad; she breaks faces with long-ranged book murdering.))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 02, 2016, 01:54:23 pm »

((First- Kyou is just incredibly aggressive and headstrong, and is prone to asking questions AFTER the situation is over. Second- No penalty I hope, as Kyou is VERY good at converting even the most mundane object into a lethal projectile. Just watch Clannad; she breaks faces with long-ranged book murdering.))

((I don't give penalties to actions unless I say a turn beforehand ;) ))
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 02, 2016, 01:58:39 pm »

((B-But realism! :P and throwing sharp things actually are very different then throwing a book or the like because it's much easier to miss or hit with a blunt or flat edge then the actual sharp point.))
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 02:30:00 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 02, 2016, 04:58:29 pm »

((B-But realism! :P and throwing sharp things actually are very different then throwing a book or the like because it's much easier to miss or hit with a blunt or flat edge then the actual sharp point.))

(Separate roll I suppose?)
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 02, 2016, 05:33:17 pm »

"Sounds interesting."

Mitsuru nibbles on the note. She spits a bit out of her mouth. "Figures... You must have a lot of practice eating paper."

Spoiler: Allen only (click to show/hide)

"Heh, practice? What do I look like to you, Mitsy? A giant cockroach that scuttles around eating paper all the time? Just like with school, the trick is to not care. Here, just in case you want to give it another shot," Allen scribbles another note and slides it over.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 02, 2016, 05:46:16 pm »

((i suppose one for acquiring a sharp object one for throwing it and if it hits one for how I take it))

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 02, 2016, 06:58:51 pm »

((i suppose one for acquiring a sharp object one for throwing it and if it hits one for how I take it))
It honestly sounds like you're suggesting as many possible rolls as you can think of to make it very unlikely that you ever get hit by a sharp thrown object. Why do separate rolls at all? If you roll a 5, that means you successfully kept the point towards the enemy. There's no reason to artificially nerf throwing sharp objects just because of a weird player spat.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 02, 2016, 07:13:37 pm »

It honestly sounds like you're suggesting as many possible rolls as you can think of to make it very unlikely that you ever get hit by a sharp thrown object. Why do separate rolls at all? If you roll a 5, that means you successfully kept the point towards the enemy. There's no reason to artificially nerf throwing sharp objects just because of a weird player spat.
^^^^^ Da truth
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 02, 2016, 07:14:31 pm »

((I would have had  it be done the same way if my character was the one throwing the knife 1 roll for Aquiring one roll for throwing it properly and not stabbing yourself or something stupid and a final roll for how the recipient takes the knife really it's called a survival or con role and there doing two separate actions.))
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21