Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 34

Author Topic: Legacy of the Protearchs II (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/9) : Era 1  (Read 49362 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy of the Protearchs II (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/9) : Era 0
« Reply #135 on: May 26, 2016, 09:55:31 pm »

Era 0 - Turn 3:

Luxlin the Damaged
An unnerving  smile eyes wide circles under them breathing heavily
"Warmmmmm so toasty my children how are you!?"
greet my hug them love them obsess over their worry's.
You hug your creations with the love of a mother. They feel warm, easing the coldness of your mind.
But as newborn beings, they have nearly no need nor worry, apart from some classic existential questions.
What are we ? Who are you ?

Innanis Dominus
drawn to the sight of luxlins light creatures, he would reach out to one, and touch it. the flame would turn purple and grow sizably before splitting into twenty copies, Slightly larger the original light creatures.
(alter and recreate.)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
After that, the core would implode briefly as it consumes some of it's own ether trying to grow.
You travel to Luxlin's place, who is hugging her creations. Taking one, you touch it, deconstructing its body and soul, and using it as a basis for a new being. You then create 20 of them like this one.
Cost for 1st: 32-17 / 32-17 = 15 / 15 [1]
Cost: 608/608 [19]
Total Cost: 623 / 623 (x0.75)> 468 / 468
Innanis Dominus loses 468 Energy
and 468 Ether
Creation Succes Roll 1d4: [4]
Here they are, your 20 Voidflames. Cold and dark, burning with an impossible flame. They are large, and magnificent.
You can feel a curious property in them. They can store the Energy they consume, and turn it into a weapon in time of need. [as in throwing it in the face of nasties]
+Voidflames: Cold flare attack [Defensive Mechanism]

Resoonman Exmel Rastara
Now I create Several types of Mushroom in whatever Amount uses my Ether up the most, And Place them all over the underground.
Spoiler: Plump Helmet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fluff Cap (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Death Bell (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tumbler Root (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tower Stalk (click to show/hide)
Now now, time for some mushroom farming will we ?

Cost: 60 / 0.6 [10]
Spoiler: New Vegetal: Fluff Cap (click to show/hide)
Cost: 140 / 1.4 [10]
Cost: 170 / 1.7 [10]
Cost: 51 / 3 [10]
Cost: 1840 / 18.4 [10]
Combined cost: 2361 / 25.1 [10 of each] (x0.75)> 1770.75 / 18.825 [10 of each]
Ether Left: 95 > Enough to create 50 of each.
Final Cost: 8853.75 / 94.26 [50 of each]
Resoonman Exmel Rastara loses 8854 Energy
and 95 Ether
Creation Success Roll 5d4: [2, 2, 1, 3, 4]
You seed mushrooms all around the vast cave network. The empty caves and tunnels are now brightened by the darkness-absorbing mushrooms. (if you sap darkness it will make the surrounding brighter)
The Plump Helmet, Fluff Cap and Tumbler Roots come out perfectly fine.
But the Death Bell ends up being so horribly poisonous its poison is even seeping into the ground, making it unfit for other mushrooms. God forbid if this poison reached a water source…
The Tower Stalks end up more resistant than before, actually getting harder with age, to balance their insane growth potential.
+Death Bell: Hyper poisonous, poison ground and water
+Tower Stalk: sturdier with age.
+Landmark: Underground Shroom fields

AlraOm the Ender
Grass, though ravenous and, as such, amusing, was an alien concept to AlraOm. But he was a great improviser...

Create Creep, 100 m3 of living earth which is highly nutritious for plant life or specialized animals, expands at decent speed and has sense of touch (yet no intelligence - its more of a surveillance net).
Cost: 1700 / 70 [Highly random, just used 17 / 0.7 for 1m3]
AlraOm the Ender loses 1700 Energy
and 70 Ether
Creation Success Roll 1d4: [2]
You create a field of creep. It is already beginning to sap at the soil nutrients, and expanding slowly but surely.
+Landmark: Creep Field (growing)

Kahn
Saraab the Clockwork Guardian

Lets create some things

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
assist Kahn in her creation

Assist Drakieng in his creation, make the leaves bigger, so that they absorb more nutrients from the atmosphere

Cost: 120 / 120 (x0.5)> 60 / 60 [10]
Kahn and Saraab lose 30 Energy
and 30 Ether each
Creation Success Roll 1d4: [3]
With the help of Saraab, Kahn creates the Amazons, her beloved people. It is of notable detail that they now have some pretty unusual hair colors with the inclusion of red and pink.

Create life in the Black savanna!

Spoiler: "Small Grazers" (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: "Normal Grazers" (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: "Big Grazer" (click to show/hide)

Let em be as black as their home!
Cost: 600 / 60 (x0.5)> 300/30 [100]
Cost: 700 / 70 (x0.5)>350/35 [50]
Cost: 280 / 28 (x0.5)> 140/14 [10]
Saraab loses 1580 Energy
and 158 Ether
Creation Success Roll 3d4: [1, 1, 2]
You begin a grand project : seeding the Black Savannah with various creatures to feed on the black grass.
First you create a hundred of small but fast herbivorous animals. But they end up with a very fast metabolism, forcing them to quasi constantly eat to survive.
Secondly you create half a hundred of larger but not too big animals. Their heavy size ends up making them abnormally slow.
The ten large herbivores come out fine though.
And of course, they are all black.

Drakieng The Elephant Lord
Drakieng see's Sardab messing with his grass

"Quite interesting right? I've tried to make them as Golden as the bright rays that shine down upon this world. But no matter what they are always black."

Drakieng creates a few trees in the Dark Savana that glow a Bright Golden Aura.

Consume enough Ether to level up if I have enough.
Vegetal: Bright Golden Tree [Big / None]
Cost: 200 / 1 [10] (x0.75)> 150 / 0.75 [10]
Drakieng loses 200 Energy
and 1 Ether
Creation Success Roll 1d4: [2]
You create ten Bright Golden Tree. They shine bright gold, but their leaves are still black because of the blackening element in the soil !

Proelior the Blade Infinity
Luxlin the Damaged

Seeing the others creating herbivores, Proelior creates various predators, small and big, to introduce some struggle into their lives (and promote natural selection). I'm not going to specify their exact abilities. Feel free to go as crazy as you want with them, Nakeen. Just don't use too much of my energy.
Help with the preditors, to make sure they don't use up too much of his energy. He does think the little ones should be bipedal and work in groups to take down their prey, while the big normal sized one is quadripedal and sneaky.

You begin to do this, until...
Quote from: Objection ! No ! Objection ! Obj..!
Luxlin : Don't  let them do this
Spoiler: Soul Fruit (click to show/hide)
Saraab:((well, in that case)) Blast Luxlin with my wing shards if they try to interfere with the predater creation, impaling her into the ground.

Innanis:Innanis would sense the conflict and attempt to intervene, moving between Luxlin and Proelior to take the strike.
Proelior:Should Luxlin not back off, add my own wings into this mix. Do hold back a little. Wouldn't want to kill one of my fellow gods by accident.
Drakieng:Protect Luxlin with a wall of metal.
Saraab#2:Cancel helping with the trees.
~Mélée à Cinq~ :
Let's roll.
Team 1: Luxlin and Drakieng
Team 2: Saraab, Proelior
Team 3: Innanis

Luxlin and Drakieng: [1]>[1] [6]>[1] [Oh shit]
Saraab and Proelior: [6]>[3] [6]>[3] [Offense Bonus to both taken into Result Interpretation]
Innanis: [5]
1) Saraab and Proelior lose 2000 Energy
Saraab deploys his wings, sending a volley of lethal shards toward Luxlin. Proelior follows Saraab's move, and unleashes an equal rain of sharp feathers.

2) Drakieng loses 4000 Energy
Drakieng successfully raises a metal wall in front of Luxlin, but the [Offense+1] powerful projectiles are not all stopped by the wall. Some pierce through it and fly straight toward Luxlin, and the wall itself is pushed by the shards/feathers, turning it into a projectile !

3) Innanis appears at this moment, managing to protect Luxlin by taking all the incoming attacks head on.
Innanis loses 8000 Energy
Using up nearly all his Energy, Innanis creates a field to endure the volleys of shards plus the metal wall.
[Offense+1] But this isn't enough to protect him from everything, and he still gets damaged by the attacks.

4) But he comes crashing unto Luxlin, and the feathers, like controlled by some force, slid around Innanis forcefield and impale Luxlin on the ground.

Innanis is Wounded
Luxlin is Wounded and Impaled on the ground

But it doesn't stop anyone from chatting in a gentlemanly way.
Also, in the aftermath of the attack, everyone realize the land got so much disfigured by the divine shards that this land may not even be able to sustain life for a very long time.
+Landmark: Dead Land

PLAYER STATUS

WORLD STATUS

Spoiler: Landmarks (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Living Beings (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sapient Beings (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Unique Beings (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Vegetal: Fluff Cap (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 05:06:30 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 26, 2016, 09:58:12 pm »

Arca just watched passively, not saying a word nor moving an inch. She has been listening to all that you said.
"Conflicts and cooperation are all stages of your development. Each of you has its own vision of the ideal world. Some will converge, some will diverge.
But to me none of you are right or wrong, as you all wish for prosperity. Which way you will choose will shape you, and I will not interfere with the way you shape this world."

She then speaks to Saraab, with a unusual voice tainted by an unusual and nearly unnoticeable hint of emotion.
"You who lived through the ordeal of the Ultimate. How did Ame ended ? He was my true brother... we were born in the same Circle. Did he fought until the end for what he believed in ?"
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 01:27:53 am by Nakéen »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 26, 2016, 09:58:35 pm »

Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento stirred. Then exploded. Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento soon reformed, orbiting with stability once again.

"Ki shi shi shi! It is time! Act one, I say!"

Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento creates 250 Ether worth of Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento-ians(using the nessessary amount of energy), and places them in a place where they will (semi) safely be able to live, breed, and eat. See below for characteristics.

"Also, are you all sure you don't have the sphere of Chaos? Because it sure looks like you do! Ki shi shi shi!"
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 26, 2016, 10:36:11 pm »

Lux seems uncaring about her wounds seemingly not even noticing them
"Do you wish for me to fight you? And furthermore can I ask why your such a asshole who attacked their sibling instead of asking them to stop or talking to them."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 27, 2016, 01:12:12 am »

Edited the turn, I added the negative aftermath of Proelior and Saraab attack. Also Arca speech was added.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 01:28:10 am by Nakéen »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 27, 2016, 03:32:54 am »

With only a sliver of ether left, his core would dim as it is suppressed by injury and the void making up it's body. Said body would shift back into it's distorted humanoid shape and begin devouring everything close by indiscriminately, Including luxin and any of the others who got too close, in an attempt to regenerate.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 04:08:35 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 27, 2016, 04:09:05 am »

Lux seems uncaring about her wounds seemingly not even noticing them
"Do you wish for me to fight you? And furthermore can I ask why your such a asshole who attacked their sibling instead of asking them to stop or talking to them."

((Uhh, I kinda did?))

Saraab looks at Arca, rather expressionless.

When our old world was being swallowed by the void, Ale was wounded by the rift. Instead of helping him, one of my siblings turned on their creator, and attacked him in cold blood.

Saraab turns to the pinned Luxlin, and their hypocritical ways, and Innanis, who seems to want to finish her off.

It is...difficult to trust siblings like this. While we all have our own point of views of the world, some of them have no care for the creations of others.

Modify 10 of the small grazers, so their metabolism is normal, and 10 of the medium grazers, so they are strong enough to move their bulk.

The predators and Amazons will feed on the old, sick, or genetically inferior. That is why I helped my siblings create them.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 27, 2016, 04:37:26 am »

Saraab turns to the pinned Luxlin, and their hypocritical ways, and Innanis, who seems to want to finish her off.
devouring everything close by indiscriminately, Including luxin and any of the others who got too close
(clearly wants to finish them off.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 27, 2016, 05:55:03 am »

Create another 10,000 blades of grass next to the Dark Grass.

Then 30 more Elephantmen.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 27, 2016, 07:01:41 am »

Take Luxlin away from Innanis and get back to the creation of predators. Should getting Luxlin away from Innanis be complicated by the fact that Luxlin is pinned to the ground, throw Innanis really, really far away instead.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 27, 2016, 07:12:06 am »

I Watch my Gorks and Gibberings, after a bit of watching I will Appear to them and try to convince them their relationship is Slaves and masters.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 07:15:49 am by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 27, 2016, 08:22:15 am »

try and get  away from the crazed devouring god.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 27, 2016, 08:34:44 am »

The Ender was somewhat amused by the ancics of his fellow gods. Fights like this one led only to countless flesh wounds and did not prove superiority of one's body or mind. In a word, useless. He returned to shaping the world.

On the [Nameless Large Region], create great crystal forest of myriad colors. Beside it, raise a very tall spire of a single mountain, and cover its slopes with blackened trees with vampiric capabilities.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 08:43:59 am by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 27, 2016, 08:35:54 am »

"Hey pricks stop attacking me!"

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 27, 2016, 02:40:32 pm »

Make sure the amazons are well fortified and are hard to beat in combat.

Also they are like their previous incarnation. they will only date/wed a man who has beaten them in combat
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 34