Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 34

Author Topic: Legacy of the Protearchs II (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/9) : Era 1  (Read 49343 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy of the Protearchs II (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/9) : Era 0
« Reply #285 on: June 04, 2016, 04:25:38 pm »

He would focus, and attempt to rip her ether and her soul from her using half of his energy, using the rest of his energy to lightly shield himself. If he received enough, he would consume it and use it to grow.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 04, 2016, 04:37:04 pm »

" I didn't mean to kill all those harmless creatures. you should blame  Resoonman for instigating my anger. I'm a goddess of hate after all" Escape and heal
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 04:43:57 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 04, 2016, 04:45:23 pm »

Saraab reaches to location.I am allies with Kahn, and she has requested my help. STOP THIS MADNESS!

Block the blow that is coming for Kahn.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 04, 2016, 04:57:17 pm »

"Just like you "Did not mean to" With the creations of your kin before this! You will suffer for your transgressions, past and present!"
He seems to be mentioning the Pelagics. But how did he know about them?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 04, 2016, 05:02:54 pm »

((I'm probably away from most of today and tomorrow, so uhh, I think that might be the limit to my stoppage of this madness. It's too bad we waited until the weekend for this D:))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 04, 2016, 05:05:50 pm »

((I'm probably away from most of today and tomorrow, so uhh, I think that might be the limit to my stoppage of this madness. It's too bad we waited until the weekend for this D:))
((My bad, I was busy all week long :/))

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 04, 2016, 05:15:28 pm »

((oh, I didn't mean you. I meant the timing of this...kill all living beings/trying to kill other divine entities in the last few hours thing :P))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 04, 2016, 05:17:44 pm »

((oh, I didn't mean you. I meant the timing of this...kill all living beings/trying to kill other divine entities in the last few hours thing :P))
((I'm a bit at fault there, as I interpreted the "destroy everything in my wake" as a disaster :P))

Also, rolling the turn right now. Coming in 10 min

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 04, 2016, 05:21:42 pm »

((Well, it definitely makes the game more interesting. I totally could have stepped in though and prevented then from wasting their energy, but I thought "Meh, what's the worst that could happen?" One fewer limbs later...)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 04, 2016, 05:33:55 pm »

Something unexpected came up. I will post the turn in 2 hours.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 04, 2016, 05:42:21 pm »

((I'm doomed aren't I]]
No sig yet

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 04, 2016, 08:21:23 pm »

Era 0 - Turn 8.5: More Conflict

Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento
Innanis Dominus
Kahn
Saraab the Clockwork Guardian

Quote from: Actions Flow
Veeki: "Oh ho! Bloody god of falsehoods! Was this your plan all along?"

Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento continues laughing. Then he appears near Khan and Innanis.

Veeki: "Twinkle! Sprocket! Rope! Always rope!"

And promptly enveloped them both in a blast of energy that would hopefully leave them asleep.

Innanis: He would focus, and attempt to rip her ether and her soul from her using half of his energy, using the rest of his energy to lightly shield himself. If he received enough, he would consume it and use it to grow.

Kahn: " I didn't mean to kill all those harmless creatures. you should blame  Resoonman for instigating my anger. I'm a goddess of hate after all" Escape and heal

Saraab: (Saraab reaches to location.)
I am allies with Kahn, and she has requested my help. STOP THIS MADNESS!
Block the blow that is coming for Kahn.

Innanis: "Just like you "Did not mean to" With the creations of your kin before this! You will suffer for your transgressions, past and present!"
He seems to be mentioning the Pelagics. But how did he know about them?
Actions Sequence:
1) Veeki "Sleep Spell"
2) Innanis Attack / Kahn Escape
3) Saraab Arrival and Protection

First Step:
Veeki (Spell): [5] / Cost: 4000
Innanis (Resistance): [3] / Cost: 2500
Kahn (Resistance): [4] / Cost: None
Veeki, who was not far from Kahn, casted a blast of energy with the power to make the two gods asleep. Catching them off guard,  Veeki's "Spell" greatly affected the state of the two gods.
Innanis felt his presence faltering, as if he was forcefully drained of his mental power. Slowly, he began to wane and fall asleep. He used half his energy at the last second to protect himself, weakening the power of the spell but not dispelling it.
Kahn was less affected, probably because of the atrocious pain of having a full arm in her body combined with her untimely lack of left arm on her own body. The spell was strong though, and she began to doze off, crippling her ability to flee.

Veeki's action was strong enough to severely weaken Innanis coming attack, and to slow down Kahn's movements.

Second Step:
Innanis (Attack): [6]>[4] [Offense+1] / Cost: 2500
Kahn (Defense): [4] / Cost: None
Saraab (Protection): [5]+1 [Class Bonus] [Defense+2] / Cost: 2500 > 2250
Before falling to Veeki's spell, Innanis poured half his power into ripping out the Ether from Kahn. Kahn tried to resist, turning this battle into an Ether struggle.
In a desperate move, Innanis used his last strength to pull a huge portion of Ether, managing to take a quarter of Kahn's Ether reserves.
Innanis steals 248 Ether from Kahn

Then Saraab appeared and shielded Kahn with an array of clockworks, completely stopping any future attack you would throw against her. Kahn took this occasion to run away as fast as possible, wounded and battered.

Burning the Ether stolen, Innanis ascended to a higher Stage.
Innanis Dominus consumes 250 Ether to ascend to Stage 2.
Energy Capacity increased to 15000
Ether Capacity increased to 1000
5000 Energy recovered

Despite this, Innanis fell to Veeki spell, and would soon fall asleep.

Once Kahn was a bit further away, she used her Energy to heal herself.
Having taken damage equivalent to around 7500 Energy, and taking rolls and situation into account, she needs more than 10000 Energy to heal her arm.
Kahn uses 6473 Energy to heal herself
Left Arm back, but bloody and weak
Exhausted

She still has a gaping hole in her chest though.

PLAYER STATUS

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 04, 2016, 08:21:49 pm »

[I didn't forget about the others, I just want to finish this conflict before doing actions unrelated to it]

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 04, 2016, 08:24:15 pm »

return to my amazons and put up a ward around us, also try and enlist the healing powers of the protearchs
No sig yet

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 04, 2016, 08:31:16 pm »

"Sarrab... You protected a Murderer... I will not forget this... I..."
He would stop speaking and his movement would grind to a halt, though he would still be standing/floating in place. He seems to be unconscious.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 34