Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20

Author Topic: Gods of Creation IC  (Read 29031 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation IC
« Reply #225 on: June 03, 2016, 05:09:37 pm »

"Relax, I'm merely here to talk. Quite impressed with what you done here, you all certainly got potential with warfare."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 03, 2016, 05:22:27 pm »

"Relax, I'm merely here to talk. Quite impressed with what you done here, you all certainly got potential with warfare."

The Luminite Hero Larix steps forward. I speak on the behalf of the Luminites of this camp. Please tell me of what you wish to speak of.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 03, 2016, 05:31:07 pm »

"Particularly simple. Om plans to essentially place you in the middle of the ocean, I'm here to try sort things out before he actually does so."

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 03, 2016, 05:54:09 pm »

A cowardly action for a cowardly God. Defeated in fair and just combat and they cannot even face us. Instead they cower in their hole and twist webs of magic like the spineless spider they are. Am I surprised this god isn't as righteous as Zelthen? No. Not at all.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 03, 2016, 06:36:58 pm »

"And something I can agree with. However, his action will condemn you all, and for proud warriors like you, I wish to avert that. However, as much as I respect Zelthen's method compared to the more... uninspired actions of his foes, I have little doubt that he would actually save you from it, given his likely preoccupation with continuing his feuds elsewhere, or with recovering sancturn.

From this, you have two options:
The first, is to leave and regroup with your compatriots near the mountain that lies where sancturn once was. The other is to covert to another god."

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 03, 2016, 06:59:15 pm »

Have you ever considered converting Kyazir? The holy crusade is hiring. As far as returning to Sancturn, we could do so with orders from our God. But if what you say is true, it seems we should press onward and cleanse as much of Om's corruption from this world before the Divine Weakling smites us from the safety of their untouchable abode.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 03, 2016, 07:20:09 pm »

"And something I can agree with. However, his action will condemn you all, and for proud warriors like you, I wish to avert that. However, as much as I respect Zelthen's method compared to the more... uninspired actions of his foes, I have little doubt that he would actually save you from it, given his likely preoccupation with continuing his feuds elsewhere, or with recovering sancturn.

From this, you have two options:
The first, is to leave and regroup with your compatriots near the mountain that lies where sancturn once was. The other is to covert to another god."

Have you ever considered converting Kyazir? The holy crusade is hiring. As far as returning to Sancturn, we could do so with orders from our God. But if what you say is true, it seems we should press onward and cleanse as much of Om's corruption from this world before the Divine Weakling smites us from the safety of their untouchable abode.

The Shining One briefly manifests to say one thing.

"Larix, Your Faith in The Crusade is admirable, but, now is not the Time to Go To War. You are only a Few, but there are many Hordes of Tortons Yet. Remain Strong in The Faith, For I shall Protect my Children. Fortify this Camp and fill it with New Crusaders, Such is My Will, My Child, See that it is done."

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 03, 2016, 07:22:31 pm »

In your name, this shall be done my lord.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 03, 2016, 07:24:09 pm »

"Hah, who's ever heard of a god converting? Besides, There would be no need, I'm the god of war, and this is my sphere, not his. And to my understanding there's a lot more of Om's followers that managed to escape, and he's preparing for war, one which Zelthen will lose in time. To hold here would be folly, better to regroup elsewhere and continue on anew."[color]

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 03, 2016, 07:28:52 pm »

"Hah, who's ever heard of a god converting? Besides, There would be no need, I'm the god of war, and this is my sphere, not his. And to my understanding there's a lot more of Om's followers that managed to escape, and he's preparing for war, one which Zelthen will lose in time. To hold here would be folly, better to regroup elsewhere and continue on anew."[color]

"I have made Plan to Hold onto this Camp, if my Children fled now, The Crusade would lose Strength. Om will not March onto The Camp without making Preparations. Kyazir, it is not Wise to mock The Crusade, for It's Light is Hope, and Hope is It's Light."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 03, 2016, 07:33:00 pm »

"See, there's a little problem with that, I'm the only thing here stopping Om from teleporting every luminite into the bottom of the ocean. The crusade will be weaker regardless of whether they stay or leave. If they leave now, they may preserve their own and use it to grow stronger."

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 03, 2016, 07:45:02 pm »

"See, there's a little problem with that, I'm the only thing here stopping Om from teleporting every luminite into the bottom of the ocean. The crusade will be weaker regardless of whether they stay or leave. If they leave now, they may preserve their own and use it to grow stronger."

"That is where You are wrong, Kyazir. I have made preparations to protect The Luminites from Om, They need not worry."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 03, 2016, 07:46:33 pm »

Kyazir merely shrugged before speaking. "Alright then, have fun."

And with that, he vanished from the Torton camp.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 03, 2016, 07:53:39 pm »

Xenraft Watches as Lord Lamp Talks to Kyazir, And Decides to Ride to the World and make a somewhat Obvious Statement to Lord Lamp and his 'Bulbs...
Om has already said he would From what I hear, Turning to the Light Bulbs he says to them So ye Might want Ta Run for the Hills or Join a New Religion, I Hear the Healin' Snake Is tryin' ta save those that worship Her from tha' big Goldfish I dropped in there...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 03, 2016, 07:58:27 pm »

Xenraft Watches as Lord Lamp Talks to Kyazir, And Decides to Ride to the World and make a somewhat Obvious Statement to Lord Lamp and his 'Bulbs...
Om has already said he would From what I hear, Turning to the Light Bulbs he says to them So ye Might want Ta Run for the Hills or Join a New Religion, I Hear the Healin' Snake Is tryin' ta save those that worship Her from tha' big Goldfish I dropped in there...

"The Light shall safeguard The Luminites From Om's Cowardly Schemes. They have no need to Fear."
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20