Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20

Author Topic: Gods of Creation IC  (Read 29083 times)

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation IC
« Reply #165 on: June 02, 2016, 12:17:17 am »

Upon finishing His Speech, Zelthen creates a Portal One-Tenth the size of Sancturn. The Portal leads One-Third of the Luminites that enter to the Southern End of Berail's Continent.

One-Third of the Luminites that enter the Portal will be Transported to the Caverns of Xenraft.

Lastly, One-Third of the Luminites that enter the Portal will be Transported to the Lands of The Tortons.

Only Two-Thirds of The Luminites enter the Portal, the rest remain at Sancturn to Train and Defend The Bastion Of Light.
((Three thirds are sent but only two thirds must go. Math!))

((OOC: You misunderstand. One-Third of the Whole Luminite Population stays at Sancturn. Two-Thirds of the Whole Luminite Population entered the Portal. Of The Luminites Who Entered The Portal, The Thirds are divided. Zelthen is literally a God of Mathematics, I'd have to imagine that His would be in order,  :P))

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 02, 2016, 01:32:13 am »

[Sleeve, Snake of Medicine]

"I think he speaks the truth, short sighted thinking is a common trait among gods."
Sleeve glances at Zelthen, before looking at Pherse again.
"Gods do stupid things and don't think about it for long. Doing a decision only to back down on the decision.
But, I don't like deserts, very little life there. I have no need for deserts in this world.
So, can't we just... free him and send him away? He hasn't wronged us, but we don't really want him either.
Also, what's the demon's word on this? I don't want to rely solely on your information Pherse.
"

Triniteus places a request to the Gods of the Pantheon.

"Brothers and Sisters. I find myself in need of 3 Influence Points to imbue my region with the powers of the Three Elements I Command. I seek for someone to lend me the Influence Points I am missing for this work.

In exchange, I will give you 4 Influence Points during the next turn."

Triniteus's Request : Give him 3 Influence Points so that he can finally shape his region. He will give you 4 Points in exchange when he will be able to.
"Here."
Sleeve takes 3 influence points, wraps them up in smooth cloth, ties it with red ribbons, and sends it to Triniteus.
"I don't want the later payment."
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 01:35:54 am by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 02, 2016, 02:00:10 am »

snip, xenophobia
"No."
Sleeve gathers the Lamia, and flies off to aid those Zelthen attacks. But no military aid, only help in movement, treating of wounds, etc.
Though considering she's flying rather than teleporting to three places at once, her approach will be slower.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 02, 2016, 02:41:25 am »

"I think he speaks the truth, short sighted thinking is a common trait among gods."
Sleeve glances at Zelthen, before looking at Pherse again.
"Gods do stupid things and don't think about it for long. Doing a decision only to back down on the decision.
But, I don't like deserts, very little life there. I have no need for deserts in this world.
So, can't we just... free him and send him away? He hasn't wronged us, but we don't really want him either.
Also, what's the demon's word on this? I don't want to rely solely on your information Pherse.
"

Triniteus places a request to the Gods of the Pantheon.

"Brothers and Sisters. I find myself in need of 3 Influence Points to imbue my region with the powers of the Three Elements I Command. I seek for someone to lend me the Influence Points I am missing for this work.

In exchange, I will give you 4 Influence Points during the next turn."

Triniteus's Request : Give him 3 Influence Points so that he can finally shape his region. He will give you 4 Points in exchange when he will be able to.
"Here."
Sleeve takes 3 influence points, wraps them up in smooth cloth, ties it with red ribbons, and sends it to Triniteus.
"I don't want the later payment."
Triniteus receives the Influence Points with gratitude.
"Many thanks Slæve, I will make sure not to forget your help."

Tri-elemental saturated region : 20 IP
Finally having gathered 20 Influence Points, Triniteus consumes them to finally achieve his vision for the southern region : a land torn and maintained by the power of the three Element he commandeered.
Saturated with the powers of the Fire, Ice and Thunder, the region landscape would alternate wildly between the following landscapes :
-Volcanic lands, with magma erupting from the earth and rivers of lava.
-Frozen lands, covered in pristine and unchanging ice.
-Thunder lands, with raging thunderstorms scaring the face of the earth.
All those three landscape coexisted in some impossible balance, always changing and alternating between fire, ice and thunder.

Asthates transposition in said region :
Then he transposed his Asthates, at long last, in this region. Knowing full well they would strive thanks to their innate ability to live off the elemental energy that would saturate the air and ground of the region.

Grots unveiling and transposition across the continent :
And finally he unveiled Grotics's gift. The titanspawns named Grots.
Spoiler: Grots (click to show/hide)
He spread the Grots across the continent :
-The first quarter of the Grots were placed in the southern chaotic region.
-The second quarter was placed in the northern region not far from the Luminites.
-The third quarter was placed in the western region where Tortons live.
-The last quarter was placed underground, close to the Dremonians.

As he unveiled the Grots, Triniteus announced :
"Those are the Grots, born of Grotic and mortals on their own. They are strong and resilient, but aren't innately evil. They follow the rule of nature where the strong survives and the weak dies. I shall place them across the Continent as a test to all living beings, as well as a test to themselves. For that I ask the Gods not to directly smite them, and to let them rise and fall as any other mortal species."

Action summary :
-Southern Region: elemental saturation > 20 IP
-Asthates transposition in Southern Region > 0 IP
-Grots transposition in Northern Region, Western Region, Underground and Southern Region > 0IP
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 03:01:23 am by Nakéen »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 02, 2016, 02:58:23 am »

((Your quarters don't match up))
"Do not place the Grots near my Tortons. Put them somewhere else, like the southern, eastern, western and underground regions and the second continent"
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 03:00:54 am by Demonic Spoon »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 02, 2016, 03:13:21 am »

"Do not place the Grots near my Tortons. Put them somewhere else, like the southern, eastern, western and underground regions and the second continent"
((Do you mean the "Eastern" that lied around ? If yes, thanks I just corrected it. If not, I don't see what you mean.))
"I won't retract the Grots from the places they will be put to. There are good reasons as to why I chose to place them at these specific locations. I want the Grots to face the challenge of other species, and for the species to face the challenge of the Grots.

The Eastern Region is devoid of civilized beings, and is brimming with Startrees and Omnitrees. Placing the Grots there would allow them to thrive to easily, and they would easily overrun the Eastern lands without any opposition.
The Second Continent doesn't interest me, I still see it as a foreign land which doesn't deserve much of my attention.
Lastly, I spread the Grots as an handicap to themselves. They are far stronger than any mortals created, and if I were to place them in a single point, they would easily stand uncontested, which is not the goal."
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 03:25:20 am by Nakéen »

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 02, 2016, 03:23:09 am »

What, suddenly you're not a fan of external interference anymore Om? He said snickering at the god of Compassion.
Then he turned to his Alarri.For you, my children, the foundations of civilazation.
Give the Alarri writing.
Teach them how to buuild basic structures.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 03:25:08 am by Leonardo8 »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 02, 2016, 03:43:40 am »

((Do you mean the "Eastern" that lied around ? If yes, thanks I just corrected it. If not, I don't see what you mean.))
"I won't retract the Grots from the places they will be put to. There are good reasons as to why I chose to place them at these specific locations. I want the Grots to face the challenge of other species, and for the species to face the challenge of the Grots.

The Eastern Region is devoid of civilized beings, and is brimming with Startrees and Omnitrees. Placing the Grots there would allow them to thrive to easily, and they would easily overrun the Eastern lands without any opposition.
The Second Continent doesn't interest me, I still see it as a foreign land which doesn't deserve much of my attention.
Lastly, I spread the Grots as an handicap to themselves. They are far stronger than any mortals created, and if I were to place them in a single point, they would easily stand uncontested, which is not the goal."

"You don't consider the Alarri civilized beings? Interesting."
What, suddenly you're not a fan of external interference anymore Om? He said snickering at the god of Compassion.
Then he turned to his Alarri.For you, my children, the foundations of civilazation.
Give the Alarri writing.
Teach them how to buuild basic structures.
"I'm not a fan of titanspawn oh consort of demons. You'll note I have no problem with the Lamia who share the western region with the Tortons"
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 03:47:16 am by Demonic Spoon »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 02, 2016, 06:50:34 am »

Xenrift hears of Zelthen's Racism and planned attacks.
I think I might A' well shut this down right now.
I Create a small Island Directly above Zelthen's portal and form it into a "Small Island sized" mountan that will be thrust into the earth at that spot.

soon afterwards he hears of the "Desert Demon".
If I might ask, might I Relese it because *I* Know at least two races that could use a good Desert, one of which is my own.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 02, 2016, 07:25:47 am »

"I'm not a fan of titanspawn oh consort of demons. You'll note I have no problem with the Lamia who share the western region with the Tortons"
"Well, I didn't know they would appear near your Tortons. If it wasn't for the lacking sea life, I would've made an island for them first."

soon afterwards he hears of the "Desert Demon".
If I might ask, might I Relese it because *I* Know at least two races that could use a good Desert, one of which is my own.
"Just don't have him do it to the sea. If it's just some land, or a separate piece of land, it's fine. But if it's draining the sea, I am very much against it."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 02, 2016, 07:41:21 am »

I Speak of Zelthen's Frozen Waste of land, If I was to release the Demon then he'd be in "Hot Water".
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 02, 2016, 08:03:16 am »

I Speak of Zelthen's Frozen Waste of land, If I was to release the Demon then he'd be in "Hot Water".
"Well, now that I think of it. We could do with some varied environments. Even if I'm not so keen on deserts.
Hey, Pherse and Ryalliph, how does unleashing the Demon on Zelthen's land sound?
"

"It wont kill them, but it will disrupt their attack."

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 02, 2016, 09:12:29 am »

"Well, now that I think of it. We could do with some varied environments. Even if I'm not so keen on deserts.
Hey, Pherse and Ryalliph, how does unleashing the Demon on Zelthen's land sound?
"

"It wont kill them, but it will disrupt their attack."

Zelthen's people seek the truth through war and combat. As a perpetrator of such a quest, I could not rightfully allow that to come to pass.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 02, 2016, 10:21:41 am »

Perhaps Pherse, if you had approached us openly about this, I might have been willing to believe and trust you. Perhaps you are even speaking the truth now. But it is almost certainly not the only truth. You yourself were brought into this world to teach the Igons fire magic for example, yet you abandon this duty to play at grand theft lumberjack. No doubt your kindred is the same, and would never limit himself to doing merely his duty. As you have so kindly shown us, demons are not to be trusted. The other demon shall remain imprisoned

And what have I done wrong your grace? I had the permission of a god to cut those trees. And who's to say that I haven't taught the Ignon fire magics? I have not done anything forbidden, nor anything that is not in the name of truth and justice. Same as shiny boy over there. He indicates Ryalliph.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 02, 2016, 10:35:10 am »

Perhaps Pherse, if you had approached us openly about this, I might have been willing to believe and trust you. Perhaps you are even speaking the truth now. But it is almost certainly not the only truth. You yourself were brought into this world to teach the Igons fire magic for example, yet you abandon this duty to play at grand theft lumberjack. No doubt your kindred is the same, and would never limit himself to doing merely his duty. As you have so kindly shown us, demons are not to be trusted. The other demon shall remain imprisoned

And what have I done wrong your grace? I had the permission of a god to cut those trees. And who's to say that I haven't taught the Ignon fire magics? I have not done anything forbidden, nor anything that is not in the name of truth and justice. Same as shiny boy over there. He indicates Ryalliph.
"The point Pherse, that I was making, is that the imprisoned demon would not be making just deserts, and he is more powerful than you, so he would do more damage. You have gone behind our backs and done several things that at least some of the gods would disapprove of, earning you my distrust. As such, anyone you would try to free, should also be distrusted.

If the other gods are willing however, and it is feasible, I would be open to expelling him back to hell, rather than leaving him to rot. Along with Pherse maybe. Are the other gods in favour of this proposal?"

« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 10:37:17 am by Demonic Spoon »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20