Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20

Author Topic: Gods of Creation IC  (Read 29026 times)

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation IC
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2016, 08:06:48 pm »

A Burst of Holy Light echoes across the Void, in it's wake stands a Glowing Figure of Absolute Purity and Order. He wields a Masterfully Crafted Divine Sword and Shield, and His Body is adorned with Godly Armor. His Face is Featureless and His Eyes Glow with an Intensity unmatched by the Brightest of Suns, As He Speaks, Time itself seems to still.

"Greetings, Fellow Divines. I am Zelthen, Holy Bringer of Light, Cleanser of Darkness, and Former of Order, I am, The Shining One. I wish to Bring Pure, Sanctified Light to this World, and Purge all Essence of the Unclean. This World holds unequaled Potential, and know that If Any Beings would Seek to Mar It's Future of Purity, My Wrath shall be Upon them. I nominate that we each Spend exactly 7.14285714286 Points of Our Influence to Create One Vast Continent in our Image. We may then fill it with, Pure, and Orderly Life, as we see fit."

((I'm poking this thread. So I can watch it.

*Poke*

Hihihi~))

"VOID ENTITY, BE GONE!"

The Shining One's Sword attempts to Cleave that which does not Exist, yet is manifest to all Seven Divines.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 11:17:48 pm by Ardent Debater »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2016, 08:23:17 pm »

Xenraft looks at That overly bright lamp, that is at the moment yelling, and says...
Can ye turn that light down, I'm try'n ta convince everyone ta' agree that we should get tha' free land from tha contenent sales god, besides tha' ye might burn th' eyes out O any demons tha' show up.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2016, 11:36:57 pm »

"There is a more than likely chance that SOME sort of chaotic, demonic or whatever other oriented-creature would be on that continent.  Isn't that your deal, destroying them?  If left in stasis, you've basically missed a spot, Zelthen."
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2016, 11:56:34 pm »

Xenraft looks at That overly bright lamp, that is at the moment yelling, and says...
Can ye turn that light down, I'm try'n ta convince everyone ta' agree that we should get tha' free land from tha contenent sales god, besides tha' ye might burn th' eyes out O any demons tha' show up.

The Sanctified Form of the Shining One Turns It's Gaze towards Xenraft, and It's Voice resonates through the Core of Reality Itself, and all seems to Halt for the slightest of Moments.

"Fellow Divine, I Speak Frankly when I utter this. If my Gaze were to Burn the Sight of Demons I would Increase It One-Hundred Fold, and take the Opportunity to Slay The Unclean without the Slightest Remorse, As such an Action would bring Our Reality Closer to It's Cleansing. Concerning the Matter of Berail's Continent, It once existed in It's own World, a World where the Divines responsible for It's Maintenance Fell into Decadence and Foolishness. These Vices brought Total Armageddon to the Continent's Former World, and the Taint of them may yet Remain in this Continent, If we Accept Berail's Proposition, this Taint may Spread Corruption, and that Corruption may cause Our World to Fall victim to the same Fate. We possess the Power to Form a Continent of our Own, and on it, there would be No Impurities or Vestiges of a Fallen World, Such a Continent would be Pure, and I nominate that we move Forward and Manifest such a Landmass."

The Shining One turns His Omnipotent Gaze towards the Stone Golems, and His Hard expression seems to Soften upon beholding them. He Speaks to them, and Such is the Power of His Voice, the Earth Itself trembles at It's Pure Sound.

"Children Of The Rock, Listen Clearly to what I say, for this is the Truth. The Mountain is the Epitome Of Law and Order, It's Rock is ever Unyielding, and It's Peaks stretch to the Highest Point of the Heavens. It is Diligent and Patient, It Never Complains, Nor does It Bemoan It's Purpose. That Purpose is Clear, That It's Form shall stay Still for all of Time, and such is It's conviction, That The Mountain will Battle the Earth Itself, with Nary a Hope of Victory, to remain in Place.

I find such a Clarity of Purpose to Be Beautiful, and I can only Hope that, Being Carved from the Rock Itself, You share It's Unyielding Determination. Your Kind, are not Yet Entirely Pure, But with My lowly assistance, You may Ascend to that Pedestal of Purity, Your Rocky Flesh shall be cleansed of all Impurities, and will be Harder than Steel, Your Bodies will bear the Strength of many Men, and shall Never Falter to the Wiles of Sorcery, and Your Minds shall never Wander Astray from Your Purpose. I Humbly offer You My aid, I shall Gladly Transpose Your Kind into This World, In Exchange that I am allowed to Guide Your Kind to It's Holy Destiny."

"There is a more than likely chance that SOME sort of chaotic, demonic or whatever other oriented-creature would be on that continent.  Isn't that your deal, destroying them?  If left in stasis, you've basically missed a spot, Zelthen."

The Shining One Turns His Sight towards the Speaker, before Uttering a Retort.

"Fellow Divine, You Speak the Truth when You say this, and I am very remorseful when I say, that I, nor My People, are yet Ready to Cleanse an Entire Continent. However, In due Time, We shall be Prepared to undertake such an Endeavor. This World is My only Concern as of Now, the Taint of an Alien Continent must, Regrettably, be Allowed to Fester for the Time Being."

Upon saying this, The Shining One Falls Silent, awaiting a Response.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 11:59:45 pm by Ardent Debater »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2016, 12:05:32 am »

"Oh well, worth a shot."
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2016, 12:13:25 am »

"Oh well, worth a shot."

"I Applaud the Effort."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2016, 12:22:11 am »

Triniteus proposes the following motion : Creation of the First Continent with the help of other Gods.
Triniteus doesn't take the party of any requesters.

Edit for clarity: pour 10 points into the new continent
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 01:37:01 am by Nakéen »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2016, 12:24:12 am »

Triniteus proposes the following motion : Creation of the First Continent with the help of other Gods.

"Count me in." 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2016, 12:28:10 am »

"Count me in."

"I suppose that Our Differences should be put aside for the Moment. Triniteus, I will Gladly Support The Creation of the First Continent."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2016, 12:33:24 am »

"Count me in." 

"Count me in."

"I suppose that Our Differences should be put aside for the Moment. Triniteus, I will Gladly Support The Creation of the First Continent."
Triniteus doesn't hide his joy at this exceptional cooperation.
"I am overjoyed. Let us together sear our first mark in this Universe, by shaping the first land known to all."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2016, 01:10:44 am »

I will also help, though sadly my help will be limited.

Action Summary:
Accept Ryalliph's request, spend 7 points to bring him into the world
Contribute 3 points to the creation of a new continent
Accept Jyll's request

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2016, 02:00:48 am »

"Here, have half of my power ( 5 ), I'm curious to see what you'd do with it, Triniteus"
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2016, 02:26:09 am »

"Here, have half of my power ( 5 ), I'm curious to see what you'd do with it, Triniteus"
"I will try not to disappoint your expectations."

Triniteus Action Summary :
Proposed Motion: Creation of the First Continent with the help of other Gods.
Involved Gods:
-Triniteus (10)
-Om (3)
-Nix (5)
-Zelthen (7)
Currently gathered Intervention Points: 25

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2016, 03:04:07 am »

All the darkness of the void comes to one place as Garix emerges from the shadows.
As he speaks you can hear screams coming from the shadows concentrated around him.
I will use my powers to create small islands around the new continent and put my creation, the Inax there
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2016, 03:19:20 am »

All the darkness of the void comes to one place as Garix emerges from the shadows.
As he speaks you can hear screams coming from the shadows concentrated around him.
I will use my powers to create small islands around the new continent and put my creation, the Inax there
There is no ocean as of yet, so how can there be islands? We urge you to reconsider, and instead aid in the creation of a continent
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20