Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20

Author Topic: Gods of Creation IC  (Read 29014 times)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation IC
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2016, 05:34:41 am »

As Garix starts to speak the shadows continue screaming.
Let it be then, I shall join the creation of the continent.
As he says this a skull appears in his skeletal hand. He passes it to Triniteus.
This are my powers for the creation of the continent. Use them wisely.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2016, 07:38:39 am »

An humanoid form slowly awakens, spreading his wings in the darkenss of the void. e speaks with a calm and soothing voice. Greetings, fellow divines. I Asteros, god of the stars. I hope that we can cooperate to make this beautiful word even better. 

He then looks at the angel of truth and says:I welcome your offer Ryaliph. I belive that Truth is a path that everyone must follow, at his own pace. I believe everybody must find his own way to the truth, but even a new world offers many distractions that may stray  many from their paths. Yuo seem a capable teacher, and i am sure that, with our combined help, many would reach Enlightenment. Would you join me in my efforts? 

Triniteus proposes the following motion : Creation of the First Continent with the help of other Gods.
Triniteus doesn't take the party of any requesters.
I agree, together we'll create something better that we could ever do  alone.

recap
Offer Ryaliph to come with me
Offer the remaining points for the creation of the new continent.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 07:42:27 am by Leonardo8 »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2016, 08:09:51 am »

An humanoid form slowly awakens, spreading his wings in the darkenss of the void. e speaks with a calm and soothing voice. Greetings, fellow divines. I Asteros, god of the stars. I hope that we can cooperate to make this beautiful word even better. 

He then looks at the angel of truth and says:I welcome your offer Ryaliph. I belive that Truth is a path that everyone must follow, at his own pace. I believe everybody must find his own way to the truth, but even a new world offers many distractions that may stray  many from their paths. Yuo seem a capable teacher, and i am sure that, with our combined help, many would reach Enlightenment. Would you join me in my efforts? 

Triniteus proposes the following motion : Creation of the First Continent with the help of other Gods.
Triniteus doesn't take the party of any requesters.
I agree, together we'll create something better that we could ever do  alone.

recap
Offer Ryaliph to come with me
Offer the remaining points for the creation of the new continent.

We ask Asteros to allow us to recruit Ryaliph unopposed. We offer to return the favour in kind, not competing in the future with you over something at your request.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2016, 08:20:07 am »

Asteros slowly flaps his wings, immersed in deep tought. Then he speaks hopeful Perhaps there is no need to compete at all. Perhaps we could share the services of Ryalith among our people. What do you think Ryalith, would such arrangement be possible?

If it is not possible then accept to leave Ryalith to Om and devote 6 points to the creation of the new continent.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2016, 09:17:10 am »

Xenraft looks at all the gods at once and says...
go on then, waste ye power, next ye wiil be say'in ye want ye own Ocean, But I ha' already agreed ta' release tha' overgrown gold fish inta' the world, an' it would be a bite less risky with some pre-made fish food wandering around, bu' ye don' want tha' do ye?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2016, 09:33:32 am »

Xenraft looks at all the gods at once and says...
go on then, waste ye power, next ye wiil be say'in ye want ye own Ocean, But I ha' already agreed ta' release tha' overgrown gold fish inta' the world, an' it would be a bite less risky with some pre-made fish food wandering around, bu' ye don' want tha' do ye?
I agree with you and I would accept Berails gift if you could release the monster right now. But you have not enough power to do it by yourself
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2016, 09:36:42 am »

Na, but whenever tha' thing in charge O watching us gets 'round ta tha' sayin' what we did...
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2016, 09:53:47 am »

The shadows start screaming again as Garix starts to speak.
I do not like Xenrafts intentions of releasing the monster into our world, but it does give us an ocean and if the beast wasn't here and we were to create an ocean with our own powers it would take a lot of time.... Enough time for Xenraft to create a monster that powerful with his own powers.
I suggest that after we regenerate our powers that we somehow lock the monster and Berails continent until we are sure its safe for the rest of our creations.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2016, 10:06:04 am »

I might A' well say what else our peoples will need; Plants an' lesser Beasts. So unless ye wan't ta' feed em out O' ye own power...
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2016, 05:39:00 pm »

The angel addresses the pantheon: It would not be possible for me to guide more than one race as a whole. Through my best and unclouded judgement, I will guide a race towards the truth, whatever that truth may be. But as a free actor in this world, I wouldn't be limited to simply affecting that one race. Especially when influential heroes emerge in the world. Does this knowledge change either of your responses to my request?

The Leader of the Golems steps forward to speak on behalf of his tribe. He is composed of a tough brown stone and is regal in stature. Shining Zelthen I cannot accept your offer. You are like solid pyrite, shiny and hard. Yet you misinterpret the mountain. Look upon the mountain and see it is not one, but it is composed of many. It has hard aspects, and yet it has soft aspects. It may hold within it both diamonds and talc. You seek only the diamonds, not the softer materials. Yet to be composed of only diamonds means to hard, heavy, and unbalanced. If we are to enter this world, it must be with the same freedom as the rock itself.

The time has come to decide dearest deities. If you choose to accept my gift, please announce your support.

Thank you Om and Xenraft. In three turns time a variety of slimes will attempt to inhabit the world. At that time you will each receive 5 influence points.

Spoiler: Continent Cost (click to show/hide)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2016, 05:45:57 pm »

This is correct. As we lack six points to create a full-fledged continent, we will only create a small continent (Australia sized I guess ?), using the remaining 14 to either fill it with life, or fill it with some mundane plant and use 10 to create a divine monument to commemorate the task.
Or one continent and a region plus plants.

Edit:
Option 1:
-Small Continent (20)
-Three to Four different species

Option 2:
-Small Continent (20)
-One Plant Species (3)
-One Monument/Autel/Temple/You call it (10)

Option 3:
-Small Continent (20)
-Region (10)
-One Plant Species (3)

edit2: To those who may have missed it, D-Spoon pointed out that Zelthen contribution was left out. So we can create our new but empty continent.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 12:41:46 am by Nakéen »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2016, 05:46:57 pm »

I'll accept, the rest of those fools might scorn it but this king of fools won't look a gift horse in the arse.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2016, 06:00:16 pm »

Option 4:
- Full continent
- ? Animals
- ? Plants
- ? Pre-made sentiants to enslave, subvert and sell
- we retain full power
- less installation problems
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2016, 12:23:33 am »

Quote from: Roboson
It's not correct, it's lacking zelthen's contribution

Create a full-fledged continent

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2016, 12:26:23 am »

Quote from: Roboson
It's not correct, it's lacking zelthen's contribution

Create a full-fledged continent
Oh right, it solves the problem ! Full-continent, here we go !
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20