Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 34

Author Topic: Gods of Creation OOC (Formally Unnamed Interest Check)  (Read 43705 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation OOC (Formally Unnamed Interest Check)
« Reply #330 on: June 03, 2016, 02:21:43 pm »

[Sleeve, Snake of Medicine]

Use 4 points to teleport the Luminites in the western region to the bottom of the ocean
If the Luminites get teleported to the bottom of the ocean. Sleeve will enlarge herself and dive into the water to try and save as many as she can. Bringing them to Camp Lamia.
Ah, but because you are reacting, by the time you get there they'll all be dead.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 06:55:46 am by Demonic Spoon »

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 03, 2016, 02:23:48 pm »

"Ah, how wonderful. A world brimming with strife and conflict. A mere pittance at this stage but that's something we can fix. However, I presume that there is little land left for any new intelligent mortals. In that particular line of thought, I would suggest creating more in order to ensure that plenty more life can be sustained on this world."
"There is still plenty of space available. Such as in the North or the Eastern Jungles. If you want your own area, you are free to create it with your own power."

"To the Inax, I offer you a caring home

Use 3 points to teleport the Luminites in the western region to the bottom of the ocean
Om physically enters the world.
Using no power, Om shows the Tortons how to create compelling rhythms by drumming their shells
Once again using no power, instruct the Tortons to build a joined town with the Lamias
Om brings the Inax into the world at the joint Torton-Lamia camp for 4 Points
Om teaches his followers tactics for 5 points
Om will protect the Tortons against any attacks and free any imprisoned Tortons.

This rings of ninja editing to me.
So I'm pointing it out so it wont be overlooked.
Go ahead. I always tend to edit my first post. Then when I'm sure I've finalized my plan repost it. And the reason for the drastic changes is I got a message from the gm that changed my plans.

Seriously? Teleporting The Luminites to the Bottom of the Ocean? That's just cheap.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 03, 2016, 02:24:56 pm »

Use 4 points to teleport the Luminites in the western region to the bottom of the ocean
If the Luminites get teleported to the bottom of the ocean. Sleeve will enlarge herself and dive into the water to try and save as many as she can. Bringing them to Camp Lamia.
Ah, but because you are reacting, but the time you get there they'll all be dead.
Is that salt?

Anyway, she managed to save Luminites after the island was dropped on them. And she's doing a direct action, rather than creating a piece of land and letting gravity do the rest.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 03, 2016, 02:25:09 pm »

"Ah, how wonderful. A world brimming with strife and conflict. A mere pittance at this stage but that's something we can fix. However, I presume that there is little land left for any new intelligent mortals. In that particular line of thought, I would suggest creating more in order to ensure that plenty more life can be sustained on this world."
"There is still plenty of space available. Such as in the North or the Eastern Jungles. If you want your own area, you are free to create it with your own power."

Use 3 points to teleport the Luminites in the western region to the bottom of the ocean
Using no power, Om shows the Tortons how to create compelling rhythms by drumming their shells
Once again using no power, instruct the Tortons to build a joined town with the Lamias
Om will protect the Tortons against any attacks and free any imprisoned Tortons.

Go ahead. I always tend to edit my first post. Then when I'm sure I've finalized my plan repost it. And the reason for the drastic changes is I got a message from the gm that changed my plans.

Seriously? Teleporting The Luminites to the Bottom of the Ocean? That's just cheap.
Neato. And yet teleporting your people right next to mine is just classy.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 03, 2016, 02:26:30 pm »

Ah, but because you are reacting, but the time you get there they'll all be dead.
Is that salt?

Anyway, she managed to save Luminites after the island was dropped on them. And she's doing a direct action, rather than creating a piece of land and letting gravity do the rest.
Presumably they were trapped in airpockets, like what happens to people after landslides and earthquakes. The survival rate at the bottom of the ocean is much lower. Water pressure dontchaknow.

And yes that's salt. I did mention I'm pretty ticked off about the outcome of the portal thing didn't I?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 02:28:08 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 03, 2016, 02:27:57 pm »

This may be cheap, but nothing prevents Om from doing this. I don't remember water being portal/teleport-proof.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 03, 2016, 02:32:41 pm »

Presumably they were trapped in airpockets, like what happens to people after landslides and earthquakes. The survival rate at the bottom of the ocean is much lower. Water pressure dontchaknow.

And yes that's salt. I did mention I'm pretty ticked off about the outcome of the portal thing didn't I?
Well, opposition laws do make it possible Zelthen either opposes the portals, or pushes the exit into shallower deep.

This may be cheap, but nothing prevents Om from doing this. I don't remember water being portal/teleport-proof.
This just reminds me of the Neutronium Golem, and I hate everything about it.
Where you just solve problems in a fantasy world by applying science and refusing that fantasy can have them survive your cheap shot.

But still, it's up to Robby to decide.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 03, 2016, 02:32:49 pm »

*Grabs popcorn*

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 03, 2016, 02:34:21 pm »

Well, opposition laws do make it possible Zelthen either opposes the portals, or pushes the exit into shallower deep.
Opposition whatnows?

Where you just solve problems in a fantasy world by applying science and refusing that fantasy can have them survive your cheap shot.

But still, it's up to Robby to decide.
No, this is called a clever use of your abilities. It's just a different form of smiting. Would you people prefer I kill them with lightning bolts instead because teleporting them to the bottom of the ocean is "cheap"? Too bad though, because I want to teleport them.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 03, 2016, 02:36:49 pm »

Is that salt?

Neato. And yet teleporting your people right next to mine is just classy.

So I did, If I'd had them March, Om, Xenraft, and Slaeve would've just dropped the Mountain on them instead of the Portal. I'm working with what I have here, and the Tortons outnumber the Luminites at the Torton Camp 5-1, have Warding Magic, and Metalworking Knowledge. At least with The Portal, the Tortons had a Chance to Repel the Luminites, by simply Teleporting His Opponents to the Bottom of the Ocean, Om proves Himself to be a Greater Coward than The Shining One ever was. Zelthen never simply Smited His Opponents. Everything His Crusade has done to this point has been the result of Luminite Combat, all Zelthen did was Transport them near their location because The Ocean has a Giant Monster and the Other Gods would've simply dropped a Mountain on top of them if they'd marched.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 03, 2016, 02:38:42 pm »

So I did, If I'd had them March, Om, Xenraft, and Slaeve would've just dropped the Mountain on them instead of the Portal. I'm working with what I have here, and the Tortons outnumber the Luminites at the Torton Camp 5-1, have Warding Magic, and Metalworking Knowledge. At least with The Portal, the Tortons had a Chance to Repel the Luminites, by simply Teleporting His Opponents to the Bottom of the Ocean, Om proves Himself to be a Greater Coward than The Shining One ever was. Zelthen never simply Smited His Opponents. Everything His Crusade has done to this point has been the result of Luminite Combat, all Zelthen did was Transport them near their location because The Ocean has a Giant Monster and the Other Gods would've simply dropped a Mountain on top of them if they'd marched.
Great. I'm still teleporting them to the bottom of the ocean unless you throw enough power at it to stop me.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 03, 2016, 02:40:21 pm »

Googled that. Interesting fellow, a cosmic failsafe overall.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 03, 2016, 02:42:31 pm »

Don't give our Gm ideas. God only knows what mad monstuosity he is gonna throw at us.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 03, 2016, 02:43:02 pm »

Don't give our Gm ideas. God only knows what mad monstuosity he is gonna throw at us.
An eldritch one as per the warning. How nice.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 03, 2016, 02:44:07 pm »

I suspect this war will end in a very non-conventional way if that's the case.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 34