Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 34

Author Topic: Gods of Creation OOC (Formally Unnamed Interest Check)  (Read 43678 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation OOC (Formally Unnamed Interest Check)
« Reply #210 on: June 01, 2016, 01:14:59 pm »

If I were in Your position, I wouldn't cede any Omnifruit Soil either. As for Zelthen's Actions, It'll all depend on what happens Next Turn.
I have poured 37 points into them.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 01, 2016, 01:17:37 pm »

If I were in Your position, I wouldn't cede any Omnifruit Soil either. As for Zelthen's Actions, It'll all depend on what happens Next Turn.
I have poured 37 points into them.

Exactly, I wouldn't remove thousands of them from perfectly valid soil because an arrogant blowhard told me to.  :P

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 01, 2016, 02:41:53 pm »

Update probably later tonight. Finalize any actions you may want to take.

@happy demon: Gods don't typically enter the world directly. You are welcome to do so if you wish, but in the physical world you are not invulnerable or invincible.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 01, 2016, 03:02:40 pm »

@happy demon: Gods don't typically enter the world directly. You are welcome to do so if you wish, but in the physical world you are not invulnerable or invincible.
Sure, I tend to do that anyway. Entering the physical world is fun.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 01, 2016, 03:21:26 pm »

Sure, I tend to do that anyway. Entering the physical world is fun.
That does indeed sound fun. I think I might do future investigatings in the physical. The Giant Om Eyeball just kind of floats into a suspicious location, and villains see it flying there, staring at them. Hilarious.  :D

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 02, 2016, 12:20:59 am »

@Roboson: Asteron's points are incorrect. He had 17 last turn, and spent 15 to teach his race magic, meaning he should have 12 this turn.

Upon finishing His Speech, Zelthen creates a Portal One-Tenth the size of Sancturn. The Portal leads One-Third of the Luminites that enter to the Southern End of Berail's Continent.

One-Third of the Luminites that enter the Portal will be Transported to the Caverns of Xenraft.

Lastly, One-Third of the Luminites that enter the Portal will be Transported to the Lands of The Tortons.

Only Two-Thirds of The Luminites enter the Portal, the rest remain at Sancturn to Train and Defend The Bastion Of Light.
((Three thirds are sent but only two thirds must go. Math!))

((OOC: You misunderstand. One-Third of the Whole Luminite Population stays at Sancturn. Two-Thirds of the Whole Luminite Population entered the Portal. Of The Luminites Who Entered The Portal, The Thirds are divided. Zelthen is literally a God of Mathematics, I'd have to imagine that His would be in order,  :P))
I noticed that immediately and edited my post. However, there's still the problem of the portals being closed and yet infants getting sent back to sanctum.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 01:09:24 am by Demonic Spoon »

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 02, 2016, 12:22:32 am »

Upon finishing His Speech, Zelthen creates a Portal One-Tenth the size of Sancturn. The Portal leads One-Third of the Luminites that enter to the Southern End of Berail's Continent.

One-Third of the Luminites that enter the Portal will be Transported to the Caverns of Xenraft.

Lastly, One-Third of the Luminites that enter the Portal will be Transported to the Lands of The Tortons.

Only Two-Thirds of The Luminites enter the Portal, the rest remain at Sancturn to Train and Defend The Bastion Of Light.

((OOC: You misunderstand. One-Third of the Whole Luminite Population stays at Sancturn. Two-Thirds of the Whole Luminite Population entered the Portal. Of The Luminites Who Entered The Portal, The Thirds are divided. Zelthen is literally a God of Mathematics, I'd have to imagine that His would be in order,  :P))
I noticed that immediately and edited my post. However, there's still the problem of the portals being closed and yet infants getting sent back to sanctum.

They'd be sent by Boat, I'd assume. But, I guess I was too vague, I'll Edit my Post.

EDIT: But I'm sure that, given the Map, Torton Infants will have few problems reaching Sancturn.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 12:27:08 am by Ardent Debater »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 02, 2016, 12:29:30 am »

They'd be sent by Boat, I'd assume. But, I guess I was too vague, I'll Edit my Post.

EDIT: But I'm sure that, given the Map, Torton Infants will have few problems reaching Sancturn.
The leviathan makes sea travel impossible apparently.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 02, 2016, 12:31:16 am »

The leviathan makes sea travel impossible apparently.

Right... I shouldn't post in the middle of the night. I've Re-Edited My Post.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 02, 2016, 03:57:39 am »

Well, time to make a template I might use later.
Spoiler: Sleeve Arts (click to show/hide)
Oh, and I also wonder if this magic art is okay, and how much it would cost to make it.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 02, 2016, 08:45:58 am »

..... Well then. Roboson, How much Influence does Zelthen have left after the Portal Creation? And How much Influence would it cost to divert Xenraft's Dirty Cheating Tactics Small Island Sized Mountain far enough from Sancturn and the Portal to ensure that no damage occurs to Sancturn? Also, How much Influence would it cost to put a Blessing on the North to shield it from Godly Interference?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 08:58:30 am by Ardent Debater »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 02, 2016, 08:55:53 am »

..... Well then. Roboson, How much Influence does Zelthen have left after the Portal Creation? And How much Influence would it cost to divert Xenraft's Dirty Cheating Tricks Small Island Sized Mountain far enough from Sancturn and the Portal to ensure that no damage occurs to Sancturn? Also, How much Influence would it cost to put a Blessing on the North to shield it from Godly Interference?
How much influence would it cost to divert all Grots headed for the western region to Sanctum?

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 02, 2016, 10:09:56 am »

..... Well then. Roboson, How much Influence does Zelthen have left after the Portal Creation? And How much Influence would it cost to divert Xenraft's Dirty Cheating Tactics Small Island Sized Mountain far enough from Sancturn and the Portal to ensure that no damage occurs to Sancturn? Also, How much Influence would it cost to put a Blessing on the North to shield it from Godly Interference?

When Pherse created portals, each one cost him 3 IP. So I guess yours would cost the same if they are only open for a short time. That would leave you with 1 IP. It would cost 4 to deflect the mountain away from the portal, 6 to make it miss Sancturn completely. Impenetrable shields have already been veto'd. With something like that, you'd have to pay in every turn to keep it running/charged.

..... Well then. Roboson, How much Influence does Zelthen have left after the Portal Creation? And How much Influence would it cost to divert Xenraft's Dirty Cheating Tricks Small Island Sized Mountain far enough from Sancturn and the Portal to ensure that no damage occurs to Sancturn? Also, How much Influence would it cost to put a Blessing on the North to shield it from Godly Interference?
How much influence would it cost to divert all Grots headed for the western region to Sanctum?

Well he's transposing them, so there's not much you can do about that. However, you could do some teleportation finagling to get them where you want once they get there. However, forced teleportation without the consent of the teleportee would cost more than consensual portals. For a group that big, I'd say 5 would be enough for one section. 4 would work, but it's likely you'd miss a couple.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 02, 2016, 10:27:03 am »

When Pherse created portals, each one cost him 3 IP. So I guess yours would cost the same if they are only open for a short time. That would leave you with 1 IP. It would cost 4 to deflect the mountain away from the portal, 6 to make it miss Sancturn completely. Impenetrable shields have already been veto'd. With something like that, you'd have to pay in every turn to keep it running/charged.

Well he's transposing them, so there's not much you can do about that. However, you could do some teleportation finagling to get them where you want once they get there. However, forced teleportation without the consent of the teleportee would cost more than consensual portals. For a group that big, I'd say 5 would be enough for one section. 4 would work, but it's likely you'd miss a couple.
Neato. Here's to hoping diplomacy works so I don't need to take that step. Aka, Zelthen and Triniteus, stop doing what you're doing.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 02, 2016, 10:37:49 am »

@Roboson: How much would it cost to send the imprisoned demon to hell?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 34