Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 34

Author Topic: Gods of Creation OOC (Formally Unnamed Interest Check)  (Read 43713 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation OOC (Formally Unnamed Interest Check)
« Reply #195 on: June 01, 2016, 08:07:55 am »

What in the world did the lumberjack pillagers need all that wood for? If they're able to make portals like that they certainly don't need it for ships. How odd.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 01, 2016, 08:21:30 am »

Hi guys I'm back, I will be a bit less active cause I'm on a trip but gonna read the thread again. So what was happening? :P
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 01, 2016, 08:32:58 am »

Hi guys I'm back, I will be a bit less active cause I'm on a trip but gonna read the thread again. So what was happening? :P
A shitty titan appeared, threatened to unleash his stench, if we did not pay.
The lightbulb tried to threaten, but couldn't do anything, and backed down.
The turtle god was about to banish the titan, but got no support, including from the medicine snek.
In the end, the elemental god had to pay up, to avoid plagues all over the place.

Then some weird guys popped up, chopped down some wood, and disappeared. Because they're building a wall, and making us pay for it.
They also burnt some stuff, so maybe the demon knows something.
Also, a demon entered and is helping the birds hunt the worms. By giving them some serious fire power.
Sleeve, the snek of medicine made some fish in the sea, and made a needle to prick the Leviathan if it plans to eat her Sneks again.
Yeah, sorta figured it would eat the fish rather than the sneks.
Also, lightbulb is being a jerk and decreed all life corrupt, and that the glow people should kill them all.
But he's sorta weak, so he has a ton of them train for war. And considering the map Robby posted, they're gonna kill the moths, turtles, and sneks.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 01, 2016, 08:52:14 am »

Have your race come join the western region party Snow Dwarf.  :P  Speaking of which, now might be a good time to name the continents and regions?

Xenophobe god finally exploded when I pointed out he's a coward and is gearing up for a war of purgation. Mysterious lumberjackers stole/lumberjacked an entire forest. Titanspawn may soon be released on the world. I can only hope Triniteus places them on the second continent

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 01, 2016, 09:10:18 am »

now might be a good time to name the continents and regions?

I agree. That would be beneficial.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 01, 2016, 09:26:35 am »

Well, Westland has moths, glow people, and rock golems. So... Moonlit Westlands?
While the Eastern Lands has the Oras, so... Star Platinum? Orca, Bird People, Crustaceans... Eastern Sealand?

I've come up with Eastern Sealand and Moonlit Westlands.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 01, 2016, 09:44:43 am »

Well, Westland has moths, glow people, and rock golems. So... Moonlit Westlands?
While the Eastern Lands has the Oras, so... Star Platinum? Orca, Bird People, Crustaceans... Eastern Sealand?

I've come up with Eastern Sealand and Moonlit Westlands.
To have a more concrete celestial theme, how about the Moonlit Westerlands and Sunlit Easterlands? Then we could name regions stuff like "Fire's Dawn" and "Eclipse Caves" etc.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 01, 2016, 12:04:57 pm »

I will probably name the Southern Land after having turned it into an elemental spaghetti.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 01, 2016, 12:06:54 pm »

So, how does everyone feel about the information Asteron revealed about the demon Pherse trying to free the trapped demon under the second continent?

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 01, 2016, 12:17:38 pm »

So, how does everyone feel about the information Asteron revealed about the demon Pherse trying to free the trapped demon under the second continent?

If I can, I'll probably try to help the Ora, but I don't have much disposable Influence yet. As a Pantheon, it would probably be a good idea to slay, or at least stop, Pherse before he unleashes another Grotic. Since he's only a Lesser Demon, I can't imagine him putting up much of a Fight.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 01, 2016, 12:19:28 pm »

If I can, I'll probably try to help the Ora, but I don't have much disposable Influence yet. As a Pantheon, it would probably be a good idea to slay, or at least stop, Pherse before he unleashes another Grotic. Since he's only a Lesser Demon, I can't imagine him putting up much of a Fight.
I know there's been some... friction between us, but how interested would you be in a joint surgical strike against Pherse? Mending fences and all that.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 12:23:59 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 01, 2016, 12:23:43 pm »

I'm still overall neutral toward this demon arrival, but a bit less than with Grotic's arrival.

Not knowing what or who is this demon makes me feel wary, especially as he is probably a Demon, not a Lesser Demon.
His disappearance would make me feel less threatened about it, but I won't actively work against it for now.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 01, 2016, 12:53:02 pm »

I know there's been some... friction between us, but how interested would you be in a joint surgical strike against Pherse? Mending fences and all that.

I doubt that The Shining One would be willing to make an Alliance with Om at this point, but he would definitely have a Temporary Truce until Pherse is defeated. That, and I'm not sure that The Luminites and The Tortons would get along, seeing as how their Respective Gods Hate each other, so a Joint Military Operation might not be Feasible. But Zelthen would probably pitch in some Influence Points to Help if Om removed the Omnifruit Trees from the Northern Region near Sancturn. I don't know what Pherse hopes to gain from releasing a Demon magnitudes more Powerful than himself into the World, and I'm curious to see how it all unfolds.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 01, 2016, 12:56:09 pm »

I doubt that The Shining One would be willing to make an Alliance with Om at this point, but he would definitely have a Temporary Truce until Pherse is defeated. That, and I'm not sure that The Luminites and The Tortons would get along, seeing as how their Respective Gods Hate each other, so a Joint Military Operation might not be Feasible. But Zelthen would probably pitch in some Influence Points to Help if Om removed the Omnifruit Trees from the Northern Region near Sancturn. I don't know what Pherse hopes to gain from releasing a Demon magnitudes more Powerful than himself into the World, and I'm curious to see how it all unfolds.
I'm not going to be giving any concessions. Either you help, saving your race and the world and redeem yourself in Om's eyes, or you don't, and the status quo between us remains as is and there is a greater chance of Pherse succsessfully releasing the demon, beginning a new reign of darkness and doom. Also, I'm not planning to send my own race personally to attack, so maybe if you could use some influence to I dunno, smite Pherse's minions with lightning bolts or something, but otherwise, just do your own thing. It will be your problem as well if the big demon gets released.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 01, 2016, 01:00:17 pm »

I'm not going to be giving any concessions. Either you help, saving your race and the world and redeem yourself in Om's eyes, or you don't, and the status quo between us remains as is and there is a greater chance of Pherse succsessfully releasing the demon, beginning a new reign of darkness and doom. Also, I'm not planning to send my own race personally to attack, so maybe if you could use some influence to I dunno, smite Pherse's minions with lightning bolts or something, but otherwise, just do your own thing. It will be your problem as well if the big demon gets released.

If I were in Your position, I wouldn't cede any Omnifruit Soil either. As for Zelthen's Actions, It'll all depend on what happens Next Turn.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 34