Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 34

Author Topic: Gods of Creation OOC (Formally Unnamed Interest Check)  (Read 43742 times)

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation OOC (Formally Unnamed Interest Check)
« Reply #150 on: May 30, 2016, 12:08:42 am »

*Metaphysically Shrugs* I have to stay In Character, and I really want to try and kill Grotic, but it's not gonna happen, Xenraft and the other Deities might gang up on Sancturn and stop the Crusade before it even starts... Now, how to spin this...

If you'd all only asked Me to Speak to the titan, I may soon be the Only god in the world.

Yeah, Probably.  :P

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 30, 2016, 12:33:36 am »

I realized Zelthen might be the last "bad" god. There was Nix, but he left to be replaced with Slæve.
Every gods bar Xenraft are clearly caring and "good". Even Xenraft isn't bad per se, just "moody" as he has no goal.

That's sad.

Anyway, I am eager to see how everything will turn out and what will other players do.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 30, 2016, 12:42:14 am »

I realized Zelthen might be the last "bad" god. There was Nix, but he left to be replaced with Slæve.
Every gods bar Xenraft are clearly caring and "good". Even Xenraft isn't bad per se, just "moody" as he has no goal.

That's sad.

Anyway, I am eager to see how everything will turn out and what will other players do.

I suppose whether or not Zelthen is Evil depends on Your own outlook. On one Hand, He's the only Truly 'Pure' God, On the other Hand, He's a Genocidal Monster, but, that might not be so bad, all things considered.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 30, 2016, 12:48:39 am »

That's sad.

I suppose whether or not Zelthen is Evil depends on Your own outlook. On one Hand, He's the only Truly 'Pure' God, On the other Hand, He's a Genocidal Monster, but, that might not be so bad, all things considered.
If you spend your points creating trees, you can't use them attacking the titan this turn and driving it away. Why does everyone insist on just making it angry this turn instead of preventing it from actually doing anything by killing/mortally wounding it.

Good job guys, good job.

If everyone is going to be like this I'm certainly not going to attack it on my own. I thought I could at least rely on the xenophobe god, but the xenophobe god it the most useless blowhard xenophobe god ever.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 12:51:25 am by Demonic Spoon »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 30, 2016, 09:36:26 am »

Make sure to adjust your IP expenditures if you all choose to fight the titan directly.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 30, 2016, 10:29:02 am »

Btw Ardent Debater, I edited out adapting them to the north quite a while back. I found your own trees acceptable. That said, I will note mathematics is not something you have to teach your people right now and the titan is a more pressing problem. Oh well, let's see if you guys are gonna pay it tribute. I've decided I'm going to become a isolationist now. Compassion starts at home and all that.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 30, 2016, 10:29:55 am »

Btw Ardent Debater, I edited out adapting them to the north quite a while back. I found your own trees acceptable. That said, I will note mathematics is not something you have to teach your people right now and the titan is a more pressing problem. Oh well, let's see if you guys are gonna pay it tribute. I've decided I'm going to become a isolationist now. Compassion starts at home and all that.

Are you still attacking the titan or are you going to change that?

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 30, 2016, 10:34:00 am »

I edited my actions to not attack the titan. I'll repost them.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 10:36:05 am by Demonic Spoon »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 30, 2016, 10:36:16 am »

I edited my actions it to not attack the titan. I'll repost them.

Thanks, that'll make it easier to locate them.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 30, 2016, 07:18:13 pm »

In a chaotic explosion of elemental energy, the southern region is transformed into a swirling whirlwind of chaotic energy. Dark clouds batter the terrain with thunder and lightning almost constantly. The ground freezes over and lava bubbles up from beneath the earth. Truly this land is ruined, and inhospitable to mundane life. However here the Asthates are meant to prosper. The golems who had been living here in the rocky wastelands seem angered by the sudden change and tension between them and the Ashates starts.
To the best of my knowledge this action was cancelled as Triniteus spent all his power on the tribute instead.
Asteros then contacts the races of the new continent.
Asteros specifically cancelled this action.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 30, 2016, 07:25:11 pm »

In a chaotic explosion of elemental energy, the southern region is transformed into a swirling whirlwind of chaotic energy. Dark clouds batter the terrain with thunder and lightning almost constantly. The ground freezes over and lava bubbles up from beneath the earth. Truly this land is ruined, and inhospitable to mundane life. However here the Asthates are meant to prosper. The golems who had been living here in the rocky wastelands seem angered by the sudden change and tension between them and the Ashates starts.
To the best of my knowledge this action was cancelled as Triniteus spent all his power on the tribute instead.
Asteros then contacts the races of the new continent.
Asteros specifically cancelled this action.
Right, I didn't even notice he registered the action.

The Asthates are still not there, and the land is still plain as ever.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 30, 2016, 07:29:34 pm »

Hopefully everyone but the coward will stop the frankly silly tree wars now.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 30, 2016, 07:37:55 pm »

i cry
Black lives matter.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 30, 2016, 07:51:59 pm »

Hopefully everyone but the coward will stop the frankly silly tree wars now.

Not everyone wants an endless supply of free food You know! But seriously though,  :P I'm really enjoying this game so far, and I have quite a few ideas to expand Zelthen's Crusade...

i cry

*Cackles Maniacally*

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 30, 2016, 07:55:53 pm »

I Think the lightBulbs might have a hard time burning everything now that my spin on Phoenixes are in the North.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 34