Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 34

Author Topic: Gods of Creation OOC (Formally Unnamed Interest Check)  (Read 43763 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation OOC (Formally Unnamed Interest Check)
« Reply #135 on: May 29, 2016, 04:17:23 pm »

Well of course we could allow those we want to pass in,it' s just the unwanted guests who are rejected.
Sure, but I'm asking how do we determine who is an unwanted guest. Voting? A predetermined list of what is unwelcome?

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 29, 2016, 04:18:57 pm »

Well of course we could allow those we want to pass in,it' s just the unwanted guests who are rejected.
Sure, but I'm asking how do we determine who is an unwanted guest. Voting? A predetermined list of what is unwelcome?
No Entrance anywhere but the Front door without an Invitation?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 29, 2016, 04:20:55 pm »

That. Every god that creates the wall can invite any entity they want. It's a common house, every one of us can have his own guests.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 29, 2016, 04:22:47 pm »

That. Every god that creates the wall can invite any entity they want. It's a common house, every one of us can have his own guests.
Yeah no, this wouldn't be acceptable, since various gods have been inviting things that I didn't want invited like continents, sea monsters and demons. With this setup I'd not support it since it'd be basically worthless for me.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 29, 2016, 04:23:02 pm »

Let's go deeper.

We will create a dimensional Wall, and will make them pay for it.
Then we will create a Lobby, or Waiting Room for guests. Complete with angelic waitresses and all.

Entrance to the main World would require more approval from other gods.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 29, 2016, 04:27:06 pm »

*I* Would save up for some sort of Backdoor Portal Straight to hell and Place a Large Sign saying *RENT FREE HOUSING THIS WAY!* if it ends up going that way.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 29, 2016, 04:28:13 pm »

Let's go deeper.

Then we will create a Lobby, or Waiting Room for guests. Complete with angelic waitresses and all.

Guys, why dont' we just set up a vote? I feel like that's becoming a discussion between just two people with the occasional external intervention. Let's be democratic here. We can set up a vote in  the IC or a poll here and the go with the decision of the majority. What d you think.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 29, 2016, 04:31:28 pm »

Let's go deeper.

*I* Would save up for some sort of Backdoor Portal Straight to hell and Place a Large Sign saying *RENT FREE HOUSING THIS WAY!* if it ends up going that way.
Another reason the wall plan isn't really feasible.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 29, 2016, 04:33:43 pm »

No love for the universal shield idea?
Hey, an universal shield is also a great idea. Long term effects would be great, as it would allow us more control over external influences.
Thank you! :). Now that we have enough power to do this we shoud.About 8 points each, all of us and i think we can create something impenetrable.I think i'm going to propose that in the IC.

While this is a great idea for protecting yourself, as the GM I'm gonna have to veto this. I do so on the basis that it reduces the tools and options I have as the GM. It solves too many problems that I could throw at you and could really take a lot of the strategy out of the game. And without those problems, you'd all have a ton of extra IP. Which could cause other issues in itself.

Therefor: Impenetrable shield is veto'd on the basis of negative effect on game health. Sorry everyone, that's a game breaker.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 29, 2016, 04:44:06 pm »

While this is a great idea for protecting yourself, as the GM I'm gonna have to veto this. I do so on the basis that it reduces the tools and options I have as the GM. It solves too many problems that I could throw at you and could really take a lot of the strategy out of the game. And without those problems, you'd all have a ton of extra IP. Which could cause other issues in itself.

Therefor: Impenetrable shield is veto'd on the basis of negative effect on game health. Sorry everyone, that's a game breaker.
No problem, I respect the decision.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 29, 2016, 04:46:42 pm »

Ok. I understand the rationale behind this decision. In that case i stand with my second better option: wait for Nakèen attempt and see what happens.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 04:51:02 pm by Leonardo8 »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 29, 2016, 09:00:26 pm »

@ Ardent Debate & Nakeen: Have you ever seen Hercules the movie? The Disney one? This is a lot like that.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 29, 2016, 09:20:35 pm »

Yay ! Ready for the curbstomping of our lives :D

If in the next turn my existence ended, I would at least want to transpose my people in their region, despite it not suiting them.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 29, 2016, 09:27:11 pm »

If you'd all only asked Me to Speak to the titan, I may soon be the Only god in the world.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 29, 2016, 09:37:59 pm »

I don't like how Xenraft seems to be* insulting Triniteus for no reason :(

Also, not matter who had spoken to Grotic, I don't think it would have prevented Zelthen's action.

*wording
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 09:40:42 pm by Nakéen »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 34